Join Us

We are 222,244 members in 83 forums discussing 162,404 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Free house cleaning!!!!!

Forum: BCO Free-Cycle: Give or Trade Items Related to Breast Cancer —

A place to donate & trade breast cancer items free of charge (e.g. head covers, mastectomy products, swimwear, breast cancer support products). No money may be exchanged, even for shipping. All mailing addresses must be shared via private message & no phone numbers exchanged.

Posted on: Oct 22, 2009 03:11PM

anm wrote:

I have been following this site for a few years now since struggling with my mom's breast cancer and have just recently "logged in" but I wanted to let you all know of an organization I was just informed of that offers free house cleaning services once a month for 4 months for women under going chemo.  All that has to be done is sign up on their website and have your doctor fax a note confirming your treatment.  Cleaning For a Reason will have a participating maid service in your zip code area arrange for the service.  I hope this will help some of you out and make things a tiny bit easier.  You all are amazing!!!  The organization is called Cleaning for a Reason and the website is http://www.cleaningforareason.org.  Let me know if there is somewhere else to also post this- I think everyone needs to know about it!!!

Take Care, Adrian 

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Jan 7, 2013 07:18AM - edited Jan 7, 2013 07:59AM by Moderators

Great work , if you provide free house clenaing services. I hope ypur businss is running very well and you have many loyal customers.

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)