Join Us

We are 222,315 members in 83 forums discussing 162,452 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Elasto Gel caps

Forum: BCO Free-Cycle: Give or Trade Items Related to Breast Cancer —

A place to donate & trade breast cancer items free of charge (e.g. head covers, mastectomy products, swimwear, breast cancer support products). No money may be exchanged, even for shipping. All mailing addresses must be shared via private message & no phone numbers exchanged.

Posted on: Sep 23, 2015 07:57AM

eric95us wrote:

We have three hopefully never needed again Elasto-gel hot/cold. hats taking up freezer space and would like to pass them along to someone else.

PM me if interested.

husband of slawson

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)

Posts 1 - 4 (4 total)

Sep 23, 2015 08:12AM Moderators wrote:

ThumbsUp

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Sep 27, 2015 10:06PM Judithh wrote:

hello eric95us. My sister was recently diagnosed and beginning treatment soon

Did the caps work?

Thank you,

Judith

Sep 27, 2015 11:23PM eric95us wrote:

The doctor offered the use of a "high powered freezer", but then talked her out of using them..saying it probably wouldn't help with the chemo protocol she was going to get...so they are unused.

So... "don't know"...

If your sister would like to try them. I can send them that way. Right now, they are in the freezer, taking up space and reminding us of "the ugly time".

husband of slawson

Sep 27, 2015 11:32PM eric95us wrote:

I got your PM with your address.

I don't have to be at work until mid afternoon tomorrow (working the night shift for one night...blah...) so I'll ship them out tomorrow.

At the top of the forum..."No money may be exchanged, even for shipping"....I want to honor that..

husband of slawson

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)