Join Us

We are 224,949 members in 83 forums discussing 163,798 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Surgical Cami, Camishapers, Knitted Knockers - Free to Good Home

Forum: BCO Free-Cycle: Give or Trade Items Related to Breast Cancer —

A place to donate & trade breast cancer items free of charge (e.g. head covers, mastectomy products, swimwear, breast cancer support products). No money may be exchanged, even for shipping. All mailing addresses must be shared via private message & no phone numbers exchanged.

Posted on: Jun 16, 2016 02:04PM

FabulousFlatty wrote:

Hey everybunny - I have a few used but clean items that I would like to give away to someone who would like to have them. Just post a reply if you're interested, and I'll send you a message to request your shipping address.

The items are:
Amoena Hannah 2860 post-surgical cami with zip-front closure and toggle straps, size medium

Camishaper, black, size large

Camishaper, white, size large

Knitted knockers, peach, small-medium size

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Jul 4, 2016 12:06AM - edited Jul 4, 2016 12:08AM by gammaw55

Smilewould be interested in camishaper large white if not already donated. Thank you

61 when dx with DCIS Rt. Stage 0 Grade 1-2 ER + 80%. Dx 6/24/2016, DCIS, Right, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+ Dx 6/24/2016, DCIS, Right, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 7/26/2016 Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left

Jul 12, 2016 03:35AM angsam95 wrote:

I just had mastectomy without reconstruction 6 days ago and the hospital compression bra causes pain at my drain site. Is that what your post surgical cami is for? I am looking for a more comfortable compression bra to wear until I get some kind of prosthesis.

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)