We are 225,716 members in 82 forums discussing 158,418 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Breast forms, size 11, 3 pairs - will mail to you

Forum: BCO Free-Cycle: Give or Trade Items Related to Breast Cancer —

A place to donate & trade breast cancer items free of charge (e.g. head covers, mastectomy products, swimwear, breast cancer support products). No money may be exchanged, even for shipping. All mailing addresses must be shared via private message & no phone numbers exchanged.

Posted on: Apr 30, 2018 05:38PM

Wordlady wrote:

I have had my reconstruction and now have 3 pairs of breast forms to give away. I will split them up if ladies need singles. These are size 11, which equates to these bra sizes: 40E, 42DD, 44D, 46C, 48B, 50A, 52AA. (I got that list off the Amoena web site.) Two pairs (4 forms) are the Seamless Microbead Puff made by Park Mastectomy Supply, which I bought on Amazon. The other pair (2 forms) are foam and I don't remember the manufacturer. All are very light and I found them comfortable. All have been washed and are in good condition.

Please send me a message if you would like some or all of them. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area but am happy to mail them anywhere in the United States.

Dx 2/15/2017, IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 1, 1/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 4/21/2017 Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Surgery 5/13/2017 Mastectomy: Left, Right Chemotherapy 6/21/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Radiation Therapy Breast, Lymph nodes