We are 214,034 members in 82 forums discussing 152,590 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Pink pockets and drain holders - both FREE

Forum: BCO Free-Cycle: Give or Trade Items Related to Breast Cancer —

A place to donate & trade breast cancer items free of charge (e.g. head covers, mastectomy products, swimwear, breast cancer support products). No money may be exchanged, even for shipping. All mailing addresses must be shared via private message & no phone numbers exchanged.

Posted on: May 6, 2018 10:58AM

Snickersmom wrote:

I have 4 new Pink Pockets and waterproof drain holders for showering. The Pink Pockets attach to the inside of a shirt and work really well. The drain holder goes around your neck and holds one drain on each side. Not sure what it's made of but it works well. It was gently used.

Send me a PM if you can use these.

Snickersmom

Dx 3/24/2017, ILC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 5/3/2017 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Hormonal Therapy 6/12/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

May 29, 2018 01:00AM EBruska wrote:

Hi, snickermom. Are any of these items still available?

Jul 7, 2018 07:43PM elezli wrote:

If any of these items are still available I would certainly appreciate any! I am having my 3rd bi lateral mastectomy at the end of the month...the Drs might call the other 2 'revisions' but it's the same if not worse! Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)