Topic: Free Marena Post-0p (DIEP) recovery suits (to above the knee)

Forum: BCO Free-Cycle: Give or Trade Items Related to Breast Cancer — A place to donate & trade breast cancer items free of charge (e.g. head covers, mastectomy products, swimwear, breast cancer support products). No money may be exchanged, even for shipping. All mailing addresses must be shared via private message & no phone numbers exchanged.

Posted on: Sep 26, 2021 04:11PM

Posted on: Sep 26, 2021 04:11PM

Moviemaniac wrote:

I had DIEP in 2013, and just moved and found my post-op Marena recovery suits. I would love to give them away! I have two black suits: One is a LARGE, one is an XLARGE.

I also have two Marena post-op recovery suits in beige. I have one in XL, and one in a LARGE.

PM me if you would like one, two, three, or all four. Remember, FREE is a very good price! d :)

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference..... Surgery 10/30/2012 Lumpectomy: Left Dx 11/9/2012, DCIS, 4cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/0 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/17/2013 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Surgery 1/17/2013 Mastectomy: Left, Right Dx 1/18/2013, DCIS, 4cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/0 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/2/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 12/2/2013 Reconstruction (left): Nipple reconstruction; Reconstruction (right): Nipple reconstruction
Scroll to top button