Join Us

We are 224,981 members in 83 forums discussing 163,825 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: FREE bras (36 B), camisoles (US 10), prostheses (size 6)

Forum: BCO Free-Cycle: Give or Trade Items Related to Breast Cancer —

A place to donate & trade breast cancer items free of charge (e.g. head covers, mastectomy products, swimwear, breast cancer support products). No money may be exchanged, even for shipping. All mailing addresses must be shared via private message & no phone numbers exchanged.

Posted on: Nov 8, 2021 03:41PM

Lilith08 wrote:

I have a few new and like-new items that need a home. I wore one bra once, one camisole once (the prostheses, therefore, twice). These are all now about seven years old but I just looked them over and the elastic all appears to still be in excellent condition.

• Bras: (1) white ABC style 108. This was worn once only; (1) black ABC style 108--tag still on it; (1) beige Jodee style 817--tag still on it. All are size 36B.
  • Camisoles: (2) black Amoena "Valleta" 70229, US size 10--one worn once, the other still has the tag on it.
  • Breast forms/prostheses: one pair of Jodee style 51, size 6 (per the box, "fits bra sizes 32C, 34B, 36A, 38AA")
You can have the whole lot or just choose what you need!
Prophylactic BMX at age 47 after 20+ years of "busy breasts." Combined with family history, personal health history, very dense tissue, unreadable mammograms, was determined to be at very high risk. No plans for reconstruction.

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Nov 13, 2021 10:59PM Irishlove wrote:

Hi Lilith,

Are you still looking for a home for the above items? I just did another round of lympaedema treatment and was ready to order items. I found out my insurance will not cover any of the items.

Thank you, Laurel

P.S. I live in Palm Coast Hello Orlando!

Surgery 2/27/2019 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left Dx 3/14/2019, DCIS/IDC: Papillary, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/7/2019 Prophylactic mastectomy: Right

Nov 14, 2021 10:53AM Lilith08 wrote:

Yes, still available! I'll send you a private message.

Prophylactic BMX at age 47 after 20+ years of "busy breasts." Combined with family history, personal health history, very dense tissue, unreadable mammograms, was determined to be at very high risk. No plans for reconstruction.

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)