Join Us

We are 219,697 members in 84 forums discussing 161,627 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Vaginal atrophy - do laser/heat treatments help?

Forum: Sex & Relationship Matters —

A safe place to talk candidly about how your romantic relationships and/or your sex life has changed following your diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Jan 12, 2021 04:48PM

Ke-Ke wrote:

Hi ya'll! I'm so excited to have found this community - I thought I had a unique situation (49 years old, married, severe sexual pain due to Anastrozole estrogen blocker) but I see now we're all in this together!

I am considering laser treatments to help with the pain. Have ya'll tried any laser/heat treatments? Tomorrow I'm going to a consultation to learn about the Fontana SP Dynamis Pro Laser Rejuvenation treatment through the Sexual Wellness Centers of Texas.

I am using a daily moisturizer called Hyalo-Gyn recommended by my oncologist and it might be helping reduce the pain slightly.

Weirdly, my gyno and oncologist have NO advice or knowledge of laser/heat treatments for vaginal atrophy.

Thanks for any input you can provide on any of the brands - Mona Lisa versus ThermiVa versus Fontana SP Dynamis Pro Laser Rejunvenation.

HER2+ Breast Cancer, chemo, radiation, lumpectomy, anastrozole

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Jan 12, 2021 05:06PM MinusTwo wrote:

KeKE - there are several active threads about this issue and possible remedies. Check the search function and you'll be able to read what's worked for others.

2/15/11 BMX-DCIS 2SNB clear-TEs; 9/15/11-410gummies; 3/20/13 recurrance-5.5cm,mets to lymphs, Stage IIIB IDC ER/PRneg,HER2+; TCH/Perjeta/Neulasta x6; ALND 9/24/13 1/18 nodes 4.5cm; AC chemo 10/30/13 x3; herceptin again; Rads Feb2014

Jan 12, 2021 05:17PM Ke-Ke wrote:

Thank you, will do!

HER2+ Breast Cancer, chemo, radiation, lumpectomy, anastrozole

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)