Join Us

We are 219,697 members in 84 forums discussing 161,626 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: External Breast Prosthesis Survey

Forum: Survey, Interview and Participant Requests: Need your Help! —

Research proposals and/or requests posted here by members have been reviewed and approved by the Moderator Team, but not associated with Breastcancer.org.

Posted on: Jan 11, 2021 02:03PM

Moderators wrote:

Posted on behalf of JHerrick

Hello,

My name is Jessica, I am a Mechanical Engineer at the early stages of running a project that aims to improve external breast prostheses for individuals who have had a single or double mastectomy. I am working with my friend who wears breast prostheses and an academic from the University of Manchester, together we have created a survey in order to gather perspectives of people who wear prostheses. If this applies to you, we would be really grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete this survey.
This has been approved by this group's moderators and all participants will remain anonymous.

Please feel free to message me with any questions or queries. I am hoping to interview some participants on the topic, if you are interested please contact me. My email address is jessicaherrick93@gmail.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and supporting research in this area.

https://forms.gle/U8xsqYbVCFHW9gSL8

Kind regards,

Jessica

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...