Join Us

We are 224,998 members in 83 forums discussing 163,837 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: My Husband, My Life, My Love, My Family, My Cancer

Forum: Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer, Open to All To Contribute —

Topics here are started by members with a Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer diagnosis, but open to all members to contribute to discussions. Please note that there is a separate forum, Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer ONLY, where topics are open only to those members.

Posted on: Jul 6, 2017 08:38PM - edited Oct 28, 2019 12:42PM by Micmel

Micmel wrote:

As I go through this forced path I have been thrown down, I have come to realize the love I have always had for my husband was strong. He is amazing and I love him with my very soul and entire heart. Never would I ever imagine the thought of dying and him being alone. Then the worst part hit me!! I can't seem to shake the horrible sorrow of thinking of another woman taking my place in his life and his heart, and if I Am honest his bed. He is my best friend and the love of my life, I would never need another for any reason. He makes my life complete, and then this happens. How do I process that I most likely won't be the one growing old on the porch that we have talked about, how do I process, someone else sitting in that chair? I hate this trajectory path I've been spun onto, and everyday I feel grief and deep sorrow. How do I live everyday knowing in the back of my mind, I feel like a place holder, for another woman who will be stepping into my life when I die of this horrible disease, more sooner than later. Why would I even want to take any medicines or treatments, when the answer is pretty obviously in front of my face.? Why do we fight so hard for something we cannot control ? Why do we hurt so badly thinking about letting go, or giving up? It's a four letter word that holds so much power. That word is LOVE..... If you have ever felt this way. Share with me, because I understand, I feel this way everyday. I also don't know what to do with the sadness of loss or how to process the process of dying. However slow or fast it may be. Please share your love stories with me, how did you meet? How long together? I want to know your stories, everyone has their person. Everyone loves.....tell me about your family, your friends, your life too, as if this was your living room. ♥️

We are team FU cancer (Named by Parry, our sweet sister) and this is our Lol pub and living room. Welcome, put your feet up and just be you!

Everyone has to dance, they just don’t know what song they will get. Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 7/20/2016 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Page 669 of 804 (24,104 results)

Posts 20041 - 20070 (24,104 total)

Mar 14, 2021 07:33PM Micmel wrote:

Chiris~good to hear you’ve calmed a little. Mother’s little helpers. Those pills are. I have my pills I go too. I’m sending you good vibes.

Emac~ thank you for the congrats. I’m quite pleased myself. I’ll be starting month 50 soon on ibrance and I hit five years in January. I’m hoping to get five more.

Everyone has to dance, they just don’t know what song they will get. Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 7/20/2016 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Mar 14, 2021 07:51PM - edited Mar 14, 2021 07:52PM by mara51506

Karen, if you do not have a working vehicle or your current vehicle may need a lot of repairs, you should get yourself a vehicle for sure.

2015 chemos AC plus T Herceptin august 12 2016 craniotomy for brain met Sept 23 whole brain radiation November 2016 Herceptin, Perjeta and Taxol. Dec 2016, Dropped the Taxol due to extreme side effects, continuing Herceptin and Perjeta. Dx 3/15/2015, DCIS, Right, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 4/22/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right Dx 5/15/2015, IBC, Right, Stage IIIB, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Dx 7/29/2016, IBC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IV, metastasized to brain, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+

Mar 15, 2021 02:46AM jensgotthis wrote:

Buy the car Karen and enjoy the heck out of it.

Dx 12/3/2015, IDC: Tubular, Left, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 1, 0/12 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 1/4/2016 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 5/1/2016 External: Bone Hormonal Therapy 5/23/2016 Surgery 5/25/2016 Lymph node removal: Left; Mastectomy: Left Targeted Therapy 9/14/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy 9/14/2016 Femara (letrozole) Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Targeted Therapy

Mar 15, 2021 08:46AM booboo1 wrote:

Karen, buy something FUN! I see you in something red with a convertible top. You would be one hot Mama in something like that!

Mae, love your new wheels. Really like that color blue.

Today is my 35th wedding anniversary, and little by little, DH and I are finding our way back to each other. They say you have to go through the storm to get to the other side, but man, really? It’s been a very crazy roller coaster year, but he and I are trying to move on together. He found a sponsor (AA) and has been very calm and wonderful to me. Maybe he realizes all that he would have lost...not sure. But it’s so nice right now to enjoy some peace.

Hope you are all hanging in there. I read today that hospitals and clinics are overwhelmed with patients with mental health issues which they are struggling to treat. The fallout from COVID is going to be epic.

Laurie (aka Booboo) #metastaticbreastcancer Dx 3/1/2013, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 5/14/2013 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Dx 1/2017, DCIS, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, metastasized to bone/liver, Grade 2, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Chemotherapy Xeloda (capecitabine) Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole) Targeted Therapy Ibrance (palbociclib) Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 3DCRT: Breast

Mar 15, 2021 10:22AM - edited Mar 15, 2021 10:22AM by Micmel

Relationships are so difficult, you have to go with your heart. I just wish you happiness. Hopefully his awakening continues along with his meetings. Wrapping you in hugs. Sweet friend.

Mar 15, 2021 10:42AM mara51506 wrote:

Hoping the best for you and your husband Laurie as you have both been through so much from what you have said.

I have never had someone I know suffer an addiction besides myself, my father quit drinking before I was born. I was addicted to tobacco so I can understand an addicts mind when it comes to quitting. In my case, a brochial infection while on my first chemo caused me to be unable to breathe which made me panic and flush my cigarettes and I never went back. It is a beautiful day here. I woke up late thanks to the spring forward. I had to feed cats, slap on hair and just bust out about 10 mins after waking. I find it easier to be motivated once I get the first walk out of the way. Always aiming for three to four walks in a day. Just around my neighbourhood. Live in a nice area with many trees, a lovely little village area about 10 mins away with nice shops as well. This walking I view as my mental health treatment as I am usually more depressive otherwise.

2015 chemos AC plus T Herceptin august 12 2016 craniotomy for brain met Sept 23 whole brain radiation November 2016 Herceptin, Perjeta and Taxol. Dec 2016, Dropped the Taxol due to extreme side effects, continuing Herceptin and Perjeta. Dx 3/15/2015, DCIS, Right, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 4/22/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right Dx 5/15/2015, IBC, Right, Stage IIIB, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Dx 7/29/2016, IBC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IV, metastasized to brain, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+

Mar 15, 2021 11:19AM Micmel wrote:

Sounds like a nice neighborhood. No wonder you walk constantly. That’s awesome. I’m jealous. Fatigue rules my days. But we’ll see new dose coming. Hoping hoping it makes a difference!

Mar 15, 2021 11:49AM booboo1 wrote:

Thanks Mel and Mara.

Mel, sometimes I swear I can feel your hugs across the miles. This blog has been a lifeline for me several times since my cancer dx. I will be forever grateful to you, woman.

And you, Mara, motivate all of us, whether you mean to or not. I think of you as my exercise buddy! Keep up the good vibes!

My love to you both.

Laurie (aka Booboo) #metastaticbreastcancer Dx 3/1/2013, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 5/14/2013 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Dx 1/2017, DCIS, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, metastasized to bone/liver, Grade 2, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Chemotherapy Xeloda (capecitabine) Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole) Targeted Therapy Ibrance (palbociclib) Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 3DCRT: Breast

Mar 15, 2021 12:12PM GoldensRBest wrote:

booboo - Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 35 years. It doesn’t get to that number without work. God willing, we will celebrate 43 years in August. I pray your husband stays committed toyour marriage by staying committed to AA.

Dx 6/1990, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIA, 1/20 nodes, ER+/PR+ Dx 7/1999, IDC, Right, <1cm Dx 7/26/2019, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/lungs, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Hormonal Therapy 9/1/2019 Femara (letrozole) Targeted Therapy 9/25/2019 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy 1/30/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Chemotherapy CMF Surgery Mastectomy Surgery Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

Mar 15, 2021 12:37PM mara51506 wrote:

Thank you Laurie, knowing that I may help in a small way to keep people going helps get me out the door. Done two half hour walks, looking for at least one more for the 10000 step minimum but I may go for four walks today. We will see how it all works out between walking and surveys and housework.

Mar 15, 2021 12:52PM booboo1 wrote:

Goldens,

Thanks so much for your support and prayers. One thing I realized recently is how impulsive I can be on 40 mgs. of Prednisone. My pulmonologist is starting to ween me off the stuff, and I’m really glad. I moved WAY too fast on the “moving back to PA” idea. I would have ended up alone in a one-bedroom apartment with not much going on. My sisters, of course, have been wonderful, but they were all relieved, I think, when I told them I was putting the brakes on. After several more heart-to-hearts with DH, we both knew that wasn’t what I really wanted, and neither did he. So lesson learned—make no big life decisions while on Prednisone!

I hope you are doing ok. It hasn’t been an easy road for any of us, that’s for sure.

Mar 15, 2021 03:56PM - edited Mar 15, 2021 04:18PM by Rosie24

Booboo, you sound like you're at a good place withDH. I'm happy for you, and happy that he now has a sponsor and wants to help himself.

Mara, I admire all your walking too. I try to get out most days but it's nowhere near what you're doing. The fact that you realize it helps your mood is good motivation, and a bonus for the physical benefits you're getting.

Karen, I agree with the others who said to get the car.

(Cross-posted). I saw my MO today, and she's adding to my Ibrance break (started based on liver ablation, continued for vaccine doses). I'll have almost 9 weeks off when I restart on April 15. I said I was fine with it if she was, and she said she was, and she said it twice. I'm going to start having tumor markers done so she has another way to follow me other than just scans. She said ablation changes the images so much she can't tell what's what and has to rely on the reports from the Interventional Radiologist. I was kind of surprised she even looked at the images but maybe it's common for MOs? MRI coming in May, IR requested for 3 months post ablation.

Hello to everyone.

Dx 1/23/2019, DCIS/IDC, Left, 3cm, Stage IV, metastasized to liver, Grade 2, ER+/PR-, HER2- (FISH) Hormonal Therapy 1/24/2019 Femara (letrozole) Targeted Therapy 1/24/2019 Ibrance (palbociclib) Surgery 12/3/2019 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 12/3/2019 Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy Whole-breast

Mar 15, 2021 04:31PM moth wrote:

Hi everyone, back from my weekend off :)

Saw my MO today & she's going on research sabbatical for 3 months April-June so I'll be seen by someone else. Eeek. Oh well, I'm sure it will be ok. She & I did go over my treatment plans & my "if --- then ----" discussions/flowcharts which weren't really new to me but it's good, we're all on the same page & the filling in MO will be aware of where I'm at. If all goes well - fingers crossed - I just stay on current treatment & she comes back to me in July. If I have progression during that time, I know what options we should be considering.

booboo - oh man, steroids! Yes definitely be careful with big & small life decisions on steroids. I know we warn people about this after general anesthesia and on psychiatric meds but we don't tell people this about steroids ... they can really change your perceptions & reduce impulse control and that's important to know. I'm so glad that you and your dh & finding a way through this. Whatever happens, you're doing big relationship and growing stuff - it's hard work! Pat yourself on the back!

I'm continuing my steroid weaning - one more week to go & then the steroid withdrawal wall will hit, I guess. So far I've only shopped, & even that, I did put in some restrictions on myself & made myself pause before hitting 'buy'. Oh & I've been eating everything....

I wish steroids had fewer SEs because honestly I feel so good on them. I'm genuinely happy. Too high a dose & I'm kind of manic but at lower dose I'm just cheery & doing stuff.

I'll go back & catch up on everyone's news. Hugs

I take weekends off

Initial dx at 50. Seriously?? “Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely and we’re left with only the choice of what to do next." blog: Never Tell Me the Odds

Dx 12/2017, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 12/12/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 2/14/2018 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 8/13/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Dx 2/2020, IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to liver/lungs, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 3/18/2020 Taxol (paclitaxel) Immunotherapy 3/19/2020 Tecentriq (atezolizumab) Chemotherapy 11/26/2020 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Dx 12/9/2020, IDC, Right, Stage IV, metastasized to lungs, Grade 3, ER+/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Radiation Therapy 12/9/2020 External Hormonal Therapy 12/16/2020 Femara (letrozole) Dx 1/28/2021, IDC, Left, Stage IV, metastasized to bone Radiation Therapy 3/3/2021 External: Bone

Mar 15, 2021 06:32PM booboo1 wrote:

Rosie, thank you. I am hopeful that with lots of good counseling, we can get back to a place of peace and harmony in our house. Let’s face it. Neither of us is getting any younger, and I think the prospect of him being alone in FL didn’t sit well with him either. We have loads of fun together when we go and do stuff, and this past weekend reminded us both how precious life is.

Moth, it’s so true what you said about steroids making you feel so much better. I feel the exact same way. I can almost feel normal again....minus the decision-making of course Happy. If it didn’t make us even more at risk, I’d like to stay on them. But between the up-up feeling (sometimes I’m almost shaky) and the urge to eat everything in sight, I know they are not a good option. Anyway, good to hear you are weaning off of them too.

Tanya, it looks like you and I can now think about having lunch together. I’ll send you a private msg. to pick a date. I am getting my first vaccine on Friday, and my second on April 9th, so anytime after that should work. I’m a little nervous about getting it, but not enough to not go. Fingers crossed that all goes well.

Mar 15, 2021 06:56PM illimae wrote:

Karen, I vote for the new car too. I’ve been having a blast zooming around in mine. Enjoy it for as long as you can and if the time comes, your family can continue to use it or sell it.

Diagnosed at 41 Stage IV De Novo Dx 11/16/2016, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 3, 3/13 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Chemotherapy 1/1/2017 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 1/1/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Targeted Therapy 1/1/2017 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Surgery 6/26/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 8/10/2017 Breast, Lymph nodes Dx 10/5/2017, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IV, metastasized to brain, Grade 3, 3/13 nodes, ER+, HER2+ (IHC) Radiation Therapy 10/19/2017 External: Brain Radiation Therapy 4/18/2018 External: Brain Radiation Therapy 5/22/2019 External: Brain Surgery 1/21/2020 Radiation Therapy 2/16/2020 External: Brain Radiation Therapy 7/20/2020 External: Bone Radiation Therapy 12/4/2020 External: Brain Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Targeted Therapy Tukysa (tucatinib) Chemotherapy Xeloda (capecitabine)

Mar 16, 2021 10:05AM Micmel wrote:

Good Morning ladies, hope everyone slept well. I did ok. Trouble falling asleep. Don’t know why. Odd. It’s breezy and chilly here today so not walking for today. Was going to try. Walk to the mailbox. Direct deposit stimulus checks are coming ladies. Wednesday for a lot of direct deposit people. That will help so many families during this covid crapola. I’ve never washed my hands so much! Available for any pocket duty!

Mar 16, 2021 12:22PM - edited Mar 16, 2021 12:23PM by Bliss58

booboo1, Congrats on the 35th Anniversary. I'm very happy for you that the relationship has turned a corner. Sometimes it just takes tough love and that was telling him you'll be leaving which DH obviously didn't want.

I also echo what you said about Mel and Mara - caring and inspiration.

Karen, get that car and enjoy it while you can. I felt the same about the new house we're building. I thought, what are we doing? But then decided, why not and enjoy it as long as I can. Maybe only 2 yrs, maybe 10, but this will be my FU to cancer and why not enjoy being out of the cold even if only for two years?

Now, back to packing! Hugs to all.

Dx at 56 06/2015, IDC left, 4cm, de novo mets to bone; dx 04/2020 progression to liver. Dx 6/1/2015, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Dx 6/30/2015, Stage IV, metastasized to bone Radiation Therapy 12/16/2015 External: Bone Surgery 2/17/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 5/8/2016 External: Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy 2/1/2018 Aromasin (exemestane) Dx 4/2020, IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to liver, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (IHC)

Mar 16, 2021 12:39PM - edited Mar 16, 2021 12:51PM by mara51506

This Post was deleted by mara51506.

Mar 16, 2021 12:50PM moth wrote:

We got notice that our power would be cut while they do some upgrade in the neighbourhood. Anytime between 0930 and 1630, for who knows how long. So far it's on but it's weird waiting for it to turn off at any moment.

I've already been up & about, gave dd a lift to work.

I take weekends off

Initial dx at 50. Seriously?? “Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely and we’re left with only the choice of what to do next." blog: Never Tell Me the Odds

Dx 12/2017, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 12/12/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 2/14/2018 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 8/13/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Dx 2/2020, IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to liver/lungs, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 3/18/2020 Taxol (paclitaxel) Immunotherapy 3/19/2020 Tecentriq (atezolizumab) Chemotherapy 11/26/2020 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Dx 12/9/2020, IDC, Right, Stage IV, metastasized to lungs, Grade 3, ER+/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Radiation Therapy 12/9/2020 External Hormonal Therapy 12/16/2020 Femara (letrozole) Dx 1/28/2021, IDC, Left, Stage IV, metastasized to bone Radiation Therapy 3/3/2021 External: Bone

Mar 16, 2021 12:55PM - edited Mar 16, 2021 01:22PM by mara51506

I accidentally deleted the other post. I have done some deep cleaning behind my sofa where the row of shelves are. Moved heavy duty winter boots back there until next winter hopefully. Had to pull out a lot of furniture to accomplish and was horrified how much cat hair was trapped underneath. Good thing that I vacuum and dust most days because I hate to think how covered my place would be without that.

I am also taking the day off walking, just taking a casual day today. I will get my walking tomorrow as I get my Herceptin. Might get up early, do a half hour walk, have a good breakfast and head to the hospital.

Mar 16, 2021 01:28PM candy-678 wrote:

Hello all. Just reading along. Not much going on.

Found mets on CT for unrelated issue. I only had 2 treatments with IV chemo for the Stage II, then found Stage 4 and switched to hormone therapy/targeted therapy. I consider myself de novo. Xgeva use for bone mets. Liver bx Apr 2021 shows ER- now. Dx 6/2017, ILC/IDC, Left, 3cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/11/2017 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 7/31/2017 AC Dx 9/2017, ILC/IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Targeted Therapy 11/1/2017 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy 11/1/2017 Femara (letrozole), Zoladex (goserelin) Dx 4/2021, ILC/IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver, ER-/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Targeted Therapy 9/3/2021 Lynparza Hormonal Therapy 9/4/2021 Zoladex (goserelin)

Mar 16, 2021 04:43PM Micmel wrote:

Took a shower and a nap a d watched some television for a while. Not too much going on here either. Chilly and grey outside. I got my subscription box today. I’m happy with it!

Mar 16, 2021 07:42PM mara51506 wrote:

Glad to hear you got your box Mel. I enjoyed nothing myself, ordered a small supper and am just sitting on the couch.

Mar 17, 2021 07:25AM dutchiris wrote:

I had my appt with the gyn onc yesterday. I will have have my ovaries removed and possible hysterectomy in approximately 3 weeks. I have to hold my Ibrance until sometime after that. If it's ovarian cancer I may need chemo. It's going to be a long 3 weeks.

Dx 1/25/2013, IDC, Left, Stage IIIC, Grade 2, 19/24 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/22/2013 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 6/19/2013 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Hormonal Therapy 7/2/2013 Radiation Therapy 7/15/2013 Dx 7/26/2019, IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Hormonal Therapy 8/10/2019 Femara (letrozole) Targeted Therapy 8/17/2019 Ibrance (palbociclib) Dx 4/7/2021, IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to other, Grade 3, ER-/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Chemotherapy 5/14/2021 Xeloda (capecitabine)

Mar 17, 2021 07:40AM mara51506 wrote:

Thank you for the update dutchiris, I am sorry that you are having to wait to find out if you need chemo or have ovarian cancer. I will be in your pocket all the way offering my support to you.

Mar 17, 2021 08:07AM Micmel wrote:

We will all be waiting alongside you. Holding your hand.giving positive vibes and thoughts! I’m sorry you have to wait for anything. Torture! Sending hugs

Mar 17, 2021 09:03AM Micmel wrote:

Good Morning Mara~ hope you have a good day. It’s grey and rainy here again today. I’m sure a nap will be in order at some point for me. Can’t wait to start the new medicine. Doseage.

Mar 17, 2021 09:05AM candy-678 wrote:

dutchiris- Prayers for you. Gentle hug from here.

Found mets on CT for unrelated issue. I only had 2 treatments with IV chemo for the Stage II, then found Stage 4 and switched to hormone therapy/targeted therapy. I consider myself de novo. Xgeva use for bone mets. Liver bx Apr 2021 shows ER- now. Dx 6/2017, ILC/IDC, Left, 3cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/11/2017 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 7/31/2017 AC Dx 9/2017, ILC/IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Targeted Therapy 11/1/2017 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy 11/1/2017 Femara (letrozole), Zoladex (goserelin) Dx 4/2021, ILC/IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver, ER-/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Targeted Therapy 9/3/2021 Lynparza Hormonal Therapy 9/4/2021 Zoladex (goserelin)

Mar 17, 2021 10:01AM Tanya_Djamila wrote:

Dutchris waiting with you. Tany

Tanya Dx 8/19/2003, ILC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, metastasized to bone/other, 28/28 nodes, ER+, HER2+ (IHC) Dx 4/19/2017, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/other, 0/0 nodes, ER+, HER2+ (IHC) Hormonal Therapy 6/20/2017 Faslodex (fulvestrant)

Mar 17, 2021 10:01AM Bliss58 wrote:

Dutchiris, thinking of you and holding you in my heart. The waiting is just so hard. Hugs.

Dx at 56 06/2015, IDC left, 4cm, de novo mets to bone; dx 04/2020 progression to liver. Dx 6/1/2015, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Dx 6/30/2015, Stage IV, metastasized to bone Radiation Therapy 12/16/2015 External: Bone Surgery 2/17/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 5/8/2016 External: Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy 2/1/2018 Aromasin (exemestane) Dx 4/2020, IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to liver, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (IHC)

Page 669 of 804 (24,104 results)