Join Us

We are 224,976 members in 83 forums discussing 163,816 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Any long term survivors who have TNBC

Forum: Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer, Open to All To Contribute —

Topics here are started by members with a Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer diagnosis, but open to all members to contribute to discussions. Please note that there is a separate forum, Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer ONLY, where topics are open only to those members.

Posted on: Feb 15, 2020 08:24AM

dlittkemann wrote:

Hi all

I have a bad feeling that there aren’t many w TNBC and mine is now a few bone mets, not even 2 years after diagnosis. Curious if anyone is stage 4 TNBC and doing well? I have a 5 year old and hope can be with him for 20 years. Thanks all. Got lots of wonderful stories from those that aren’t TN. Appreciate all the info and positive stories. Sending big virtual hugs to all of you (((hugs)))

Dx 4/2018, DCIS/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIB, ER-/PR-, HER2- Dx 4/2018, DCIS/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIB, ER-/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 6/25/2018 Radiation Therapy 1/20/2019 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Surgery Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left, Right

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Mar 23, 2020 10:27AM KSkier wrote:

Triple negative here. Dx'd w/Lung mets in 2009. I had a one year old and a four year old at the time: now they are teenagers!

Dx 8/15/2008, IBC, 6cm+, Stage IV, mets, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Mar 23, 2020 10:55AM dlittkemann wrote:

@Kskier you Have no idea how badly I needed to hear that today. I cannot thank you enough for letting me know definitely helps me keep my hopes up. What treatments were you given? Or maybe it’s in your bio. I didn’t look but I will. Thank you so much. Glad you are well (((hugs)))

Dx 4/2018, DCIS/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIB, ER-/PR-, HER2- Dx 4/2018, DCIS/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIB, ER-/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 6/25/2018 Radiation Therapy 1/20/2019 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Surgery Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left, Right

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)