Join Us

We are 225,050 members in 83 forums discussing 163,855 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: My mother recently diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer

Forum: Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer, Open to All To Contribute —

Topics here are started by members with a Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer diagnosis, but open to all members to contribute to discussions. Please note that there is a separate forum, Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer ONLY, where topics are open only to those members.

Posted on: Mar 14, 2020 06:49PM - edited Mar 26, 2020 10:30AM by abul0826

abul0826 wrote:

This Post was deleted by abul0826.

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Mar 15, 2020 03:23PM flashlight wrote:

abul0826, I am so very sorry to hear about your Mom. Was she fragile prior to her fracture? Is your Mom alert and able to understand her diagnosis? I think my question would be if I were your Mom: Do you feel I would be able to tolerate a cancer treatment in my deconditioned state? Her oncologist should have a treatment plan he/she should discuss with you and your Mom including side effects. When would this treatment plan start? What do you feel might be my prognosis? I feel that would give you the necessary information on how to approach her treatment. Best wishes.....

Dx 11/15/2018, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Dx DCIS, Left, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes Radiation Therapy Whole-breast Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery Lumpectomy: Left

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)