Join Us

We are 225,038 members in 83 forums discussing 163,853 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Staging study this week.

Forum: Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer, Open to All To Contribute —

Topics here are started by members with a Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer diagnosis, but open to all members to contribute to discussions. Please note that there is a separate forum, Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer ONLY, where topics are open only to those members.

Posted on: Jan 25, 2021 01:41AM

Slowflowers wrote:

My Onc is sending me in for a staging study. I had pre-labs for a minor foot surgery 12/23/20 and my surgeon was very concerned about several of my results. I met with my GP and she did an exam and said she needed to consult with my Onc. My HCG and Alk Phos were ver high. GP didn’t think it was my liver, all my other tests looked normal. I am scheduled for a bone scan CT and labs Wednesday. Not sure what to think. I have been having deep pain in my ribs and sternum, but put it down to radiation scarring. I was originally diagnosed May 2012 with TNBC W/lymph node on the left and ER+ PR+ HER2- on the right

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Heidi Anderson

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Jan 25, 2021 01:25PM 2019whatayear wrote:

You would think before doing the scans they would do the simple blood test again. On the other hand at least you are getting it all done in one day? I hope it turns out to be a total fluke. hugs.

5/6/2019 IDC 2cm, micromet 1/9 nodes, BRCA2+, ER+, PR+, HER- BMX 6/2019, A/C & Taxol 2019, Radiation, BSO - preventative 2/2020, Letrozole 3/1/2020, Started Lynparza for 1 year preventative on 7/18/2021

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)