Join Us

We are 224,998 members in 83 forums discussing 163,837 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Who has been diagnosed with bone, liver, and lung Metz

Forum: Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer, Open to All To Contribute —

Topics here are started by members with a Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer diagnosis, but open to all members to contribute to discussions. Please note that there is a separate forum, Stage IV/Metastatic Breast Cancer ONLY, where topics are open only to those members.

Posted on: Jun 23, 2021 01:19AM

Positive2strong wrote:

today my onc told me after the ct scan that I have bone, liver, lung Mets. They will look at PET scan soon.

Did any of you have all 3. What are my chances. Onc told me in last years they have so many more options

They will do a liver biopsy on Thursday. Not sure why the liver. I was shocked about the lung,

Can I get to NED

My 5 yr mammogram was clea

Dx 8/23/2016, IDC: Mucinous, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 10/9/2016 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Dx 6/22/2021, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver/lungs, ER+ Radiation Therapy

Page 2 of 2 (32 results)

Posts 31 - 32 (32 total)

Jul 15, 2021 11:47PM EndoraFTW wrote:

Hi, buttons.

Yes, intense pain is terrifying. I’m going to mention palliative care when I meet my onc on Monday. I was just diagnosed as stage 4, but at the rate things are going, I’m afraid I don’t have much time. And I do not feel strong, which is a change for me.

Opiates, anti-depressants, anxiolytics, and hypnotics all have their place. Whatever gets you through is my mantra.

Jul 16, 2021 01:07AM Positive2strong wrote:

Endora,

I meant to say my husband is fighting me on getting help in the house.

I really don’t want surgery, I haven’t even talked with the orthopedic dr.

John Hopkins is a good place to be. I had a full week of scans, biopsy etc. then followed by 10 radiation treatments, so I am not up to surgery so soon

Do you have help at home. Are you able to eat well.

My onc said I won’t need Chemo. Yes it seems moving fast but didn’t hear anything from onc for 2 weeks.

Is your biopsy of the bone, mine was liver

Dx 8/23/2016, IDC: Mucinous, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 10/9/2016 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Dx 6/22/2021, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver/lungs, ER+ Radiation Therapy

Page 2 of 2 (32 results)