Join Us

We are 225,038 members in 83 forums discussing 163,853 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Need Information About Precaution Of Breast Cancer

Forum: All things COVID-19 or coronavirus —

A place to discuss the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on you and the ones you love.

Posted on: Jan 12, 2021 05:39AM

unclehmm wrote:

Hello Everyone I just want to inform you through my post that My Grandmother Is suffering from breast cancer as well all knows that covid-19 is still running I just know about As This Sitution of Covid-19 What precaution Should Take For Breast Cancer Patients Can anyone tell me here.

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Jan 12, 2021 12:59PM Moderators wrote:

Hi unclehmm, and welcome to Breastcancer.org,

We're so very sorry to hear about your grandmother's diagnosis. You may find some helpful information about COVID-19 and breast cancer care on the main Breastcancer.org site's page: Special Report: COVID-19's Impact on Breast Cancer Care.

We hope this helps and that you and your grandmother stay safe!

--The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Jan 12, 2021 08:31PM AliceBastable wrote:

Your grandmother's doctor is the one to ask. So much depends on if she's currently doing chemo or other treatments. If she's past active treatments, most people wouldn't have restrictions, but that's a question for her doctors.

Endometrial cancer 2010, basal cell multiples, breast cancer 2018, kidney cancer 2018. Boring. Hope it stays that way. Dx 5/2018, ILC, Left, 2cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 1/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/10/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 8/7/2018 Radiation Therapy 10/28/2018 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)