Topic: To my girls. Love, Mama

Forum: Who or What Inspires You? — Share your personal story, diagnosis, and treatment path, and stories of survival, hope, and success to encourage and inspire others!

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

thefuzzylemon wrote:

My girls inspire me everyday.  I love them with my heart and soul (bigger than the sky and the earth and tons).  I want to say so much to them, but I don't want to seem like I'm "wrapping things up" if you know what I mean. 

So here is a place to just write it down ... I hope this inspires others to do the same.

Beans you made me laugh in every conversation we had.  Your sense of humor is outstanding.  And when you laugh, oh man ... that belly laugh is awesome!  And Boo, you did it.  You've been so honest and I'm sure that wasn't easy.  I am so proud of you both.  Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 8 (76 results)

Jan 15, 2012 01:01AM marlegal wrote:

wow...this is heavy.  I think my girls know what i want to say, but there's prob a lot i never said to them, ya know? the first thing i think of is ... I hope and pray you never have to go through what I went through. L & S ,....you are my life. alwasy have been, always will be. i don't want you to ever need BCO but because of me and what i went through, you know it's here if you should ever need it.

"We are all just walking each other home." Dx 8/24/2005, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIB, 1/13 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-,

Jan 15, 2012 09:07PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

You're right...it is pretty heavy. But, the boards have always been "my place". My oldest is in college, the youngest is a busy senior in high school. So, when I have something to say, it can all be here. Maybe, if they ever see these posts, they'll appreciate it: )

Dear babies...I've thought about you a lot today. Just like every day. I love you both for who you are. Every day is a blessing because I have you. I wish I didn't have to leave for a week, but I do. I'm hoping you'll call and text! I was looking at photos today. As hard as it was, I'm so glad we took so many photos!!!
Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jan 15, 2012 09:24PM anna4969 wrote:

fuzzylemon

I love your idea.  I have two daughters too, one 11 and the other 15 and I pray to God every single night that I can see them graduate college.  Yes, like you, I want to tell them things daily but worry about scaring them.  As it was, last Christmas, I gave my daughter one of the Hallmark books whereby you record your voice and I thought it to be just a wonderful thing because it was her favorite story.  Long story short, it has been put away on a back shelf in a dark closet because it upset her so and she thought I was telling her something with that book.  Soooo...here is the place to say it, I agree...

I love you snuggle bunnies.  You are my life and the love I have for both of you is greater than any love I can describe.  You are both smart, beautiful, responsible girls that I am so very proud of.  My only wish for you both is that you live a happy long life.  You can do or be anything you want as long as it is something that makes you happy because that is what is all boils down to.  Happiness and everything else will follow. Love you Mama

Dx 1/13/2010, IDC, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 9/18 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Chemotherapy 1/27/2010 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Fluorouracil (5-fluorouracil, 5-FU, Adrucil), Taxol (paclitaxel) Immunotherapy Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery Lymph node removal; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Radiation Therapy Whole breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Jan 15, 2012 10:33PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Anna- I'm so glad to hear someone feels the same! It is difficult to explain and, like your girls, they can get upset quickly after mom is diagnosed. So, I'm glad you're here! Write away!

Goodnight Beans &Boo. Learn everything tomorrow. Sleep sweet today. I love You bttseat!! XOXOXO. Love, Mama

Jan 15, 2012 10:41PM Denise2730 wrote:

I started a journal for both my boys when I was pregnant with them. They are now 24 & 26 and I recently gave them the journals. They loved them. I didn't mention BC in their most recent entries because they just lost their dad 16 months ago and I didn't want it to seem like I was saying goodbye just yet.

Denise

DMX 8/11/11 - TE's put in. Exchange date was December 16th. Hate them and had them redone by a different PS in June, 2012. They look so much better. Still waiting for nips & areolas. Dx 4/29/2011, ILC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 1/7 nodes, ER+, HER2-

Jan 17, 2012 12:32AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Denise that is wonderful that you committed to that for your boys...so sorry for the loss. I fear sounding like I'm preparing them...but somehow it seems like the right thing to do...live every day like its your last, ya know?
Darling Angel Face Sugar Butts...I laugh so hard at the way you talk about me and The Baby!! It's so funny because it kinda is like the way I played with you two...get on the floor, play play play, see and do everything, go night night, eat....but you know there's no deeper love, respect,pride and honor than what I have for my girls. I love you and miss you. Sweet dreams.
Love, Mama

Jan 17, 2012 12:54PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Hello babies; )
I think writing these messages is helping me sleep better! I'm always thinking about my little ladies and I know you know that! Being in the north and lots of alone time really gets me thinkin'! LOL Its a winter mess up here and it'd be way more fun if you two were here. I'll send you pics! Ily! Love, Mama

Jan 18, 2012 03:59AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Beans, I love those shoes! You will be a spectacular image at your school event. I Really miss arranging the photo shoots for things like that!! I'm so glad you're not very far away!
Boo, John was worried about you tonight! LOL You've been doing a great job with him and I appreciate that! I'm super excited about getting your senior pics back....they really are beautiful.
I love you girls! Night night! Love, Mama

Jan 18, 2012 11:30PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Oh ladies....I heard about a tragedy tonight and I'm so sad for the final hours for a BC sister....one at the end of the battle and a BC sister who is her friend.
I do worry that my girls may have to watch this process someday....and I NEVER WANT EITHER OF YOU TO SUFFER THAT WAY!!! I'm sure that's easier said than done and I know that's why I fear it so bad.
The way I love you two, not even death could keep us apart. We will be together for all of forever. That gives me comfort. With all my heart, I hope my legacy carries on through my little girls and the memories of your Mama are joyful, bring laughter, is full of love and keep you, hold you and comfort you - especially when you really need me. I will be there...I will always be with you. Just the way I always have been. You two are my life. You two have all my love. You two are my everything.
I could never say these things at this time...and I'm thankful to have a place to express this without interrupting the way everything is right now. I am so happy and proud of both of You, of our lives and who each of us are.
Good night my sugar cookies. I love you. Sweet dreams.
Love, Mama

Jan 19, 2012 11:45PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Baby girls....I'm almost done with my week away! I'll see you tomorrow!! And I can't wait! I know that its challenging sometimes for both of you to deal with what alcohol does....but I'm glad you're able to be better than that and work with me on issues that come up. Neither of you have ever doubted me - we have 100% love, trust and commitment to each other. That's what truly matters....I bet mamas boy is missing me, eh?? LOL. I thought about starting a Facebook page for him today!! I'm pretty sure you laughed at that! Cause you know I might just do it!! Hahaaahahaaa! Well, its getting late. I'm going to bed so I can get up early and get home!!
I love You girls!!!! Mama

Page 1 of 8 (76 results)

Scroll to top button