Topic: To my girls. Love, Mama

Forum: Who or What Inspires You? — Share your personal story, diagnosis, and treatment path, and stories of survival, hope, and success to encourage and inspire others!

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

thefuzzylemon wrote:

My girls inspire me everyday.  I love them with my heart and soul (bigger than the sky and the earth and tons).  I want to say so much to them, but I don't want to seem like I'm "wrapping things up" if you know what I mean. 

So here is a place to just write it down ... I hope this inspires others to do the same.

Beans you made me laugh in every conversation we had.  Your sense of humor is outstanding.  And when you laugh, oh man ... that belly laugh is awesome!  And Boo, you did it.  You've been so honest and I'm sure that wasn't easy.  I am so proud of you both.  Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 2 of 8 (76 results)

Jan 20, 2012 11:30AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Baby faces...today is my one year. Just like one year ago, I am thinking of you!! Its not the same though...today I'm reflecting on the strength, love, support, guidance and kindness that my girls give me and how beautiful and wonderful you are. The past year wasn't easy for you....but you grasped the challenge and held me close.
I love you girls. I cannot adequately express how deeply I do.
Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jan 22, 2012 04:45PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Hello darling angel supar pies - I read a very interesting artical today on the power of femle friendships ... yes, I thought of you two.  You have carried me through my entire life ... my purpose is my girls.  My best friends are my girls.  My happiness and joy and everything is my girls.  Power is my girls.  I love you ladies. I just can't say that enough. 

love love love love love love love

LOL!!  Love, Mama

Jan 23, 2012 07:57PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Ladies ... totday really sucked.  Funny how when everything seems so bad, that I think of my girls and everything feels better.  You two always bring a smile.  Boo and Ben are making cookies for me today (yummy).  Beans, you just went back to school yesterday and I miss you already!  I just needed to send you this message tonight.  You two are my best therapy.  Even when I just imagine I'm talking to you.

Stay on your paths ... don't ever give in, or give up.  Make your lives exactly what you want them to be.  You are talented and deserve to be treated with respect.  If anyone messes with you, sick me on 'em...I'll give 'em a whoopin.  ;)

Love, Mama

Jan 24, 2012 09:46PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Bigger than the sky and the earth and tons!

Love, Mama

Jan 24, 2012 10:19PM - edited Jan 25, 2012 07:18AM by Laurie08

This Post was deleted by Laurie08.
Bilateral Mastectomy on 6/30/10 Exchange surgery 1/10/11 Dx 4/22/2010, DCIS, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+

Jan 25, 2012 10:34PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Hey snuggle butts...I thought you'd get a kick out of this...I hand fed the baby his dinner tonight!!! LOL he had to eat before he got his bedtime snacks!!
I didn't really get to talk with either of you tonight but I know how that goes. I'm really hoping that I'll have more free time to do things with you...like, shopping time is near and we need to hit the Dells!
I love you girls. Dream sweet!
Love, Mama

Jan 30, 2012 09:53PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Angel faces ... I talked to both of your boyfriends today.  They are awesome.  They really think a lot about you and I feel pretty special that they include me!  I know you know I'm going through a lot right now, but I have nothing but love and joy with my girls.  I wish I could be more expressive and more detailed on this site, but that's not possible...I love you both with all of my heart and soul.

Love, Mama

Feb 1, 2012 08:32PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Darling angel faces ... I seriously love looking at photos of you two.  Any age, any photo...every emotion I have and memory I remember just tells me the most wonderful story about the two most amazing people.  I know I don't have too much to say, but I want you to know that I think of both of you all the time.  That's what tons of love and tons of pride does I guess!!! LOL

Love, Mama

Feb 2, 2012 11:12PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Sugar Babies ... I'm sitting here watching your baby brother ... here's the visual ... he's totally exhausted from playing with another pooch all night with John and the boys at the fire pit ... he's covered in mud (as John did not give him the promised bath before bedtime) and he's got his little baby eyes rolling all over .. oh...there he goes ... his feet are twitching (he'll be chasing a rabbit or chickmunk in no time).

Ok.  He freaked me out.  His totally unfocused eyeballs just got really wide and creepy lookin!!!!  Ew!  Ok, I'm waking him up!

Love, Mama

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Feb 9, 2012 10:48PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Oh little angel faces!  I want to tell you a few things that might seem a little weird or ... a lot weird ... but this really bothers me ... I don't know what any day holds.  But, I do know that I never want you to watch if this cancer decides it's going to do it's thing.  That is my fear.  That my babies would have these burned images of their mama on those final weeks.  Please, do not feel like you have to torture yourself.  Please don't remember me that way.  I love you and I know you both love me.  We will always be connected, that's for sure.  Death could not keep me from you.  But, as always, I need to protect you.  Death is just a transistion, it's a movement from one energy to another ... but I can't let you be hurt by anything.  If you are in pain, then my fighting was for nothing.  You girls are my world.  All you have to do is be happy.  That's all I want.  I know this message is not going to reach you until I decide it's time.  Just another way to help ... I am writing this because I wouldn't want you to think I made a decision at any last second.  So, I ask that you only do what is comfortable and protects the valuable memories of who I am, what I mean to you, what my legend is, and how you will carry me with you.  I will watch over you...I will help you...I have stayed true to you and you know me better than I know myself.  I am certain that you understand this note and why I would want to tell you this now.  There are some pains that you never need to experience...one of them I can't take away, but I hope to lesson the sharpness.  One of them just doesn't need to happen and I would ask that you keep yourself from it...and that would be the topic of this note.  Whew.  That feels better.  I just love you more than anything.   muah muah mauh

Love, Mama

Page 2 of 8 (76 results)

Scroll to top button