Topic: To my girls. Love, Mama

Forum: Who or What Inspires You? — Share your personal story, diagnosis, and treatment path, and stories of survival, hope, and success to encourage and inspire others!

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

thefuzzylemon wrote:

My girls inspire me everyday.  I love them with my heart and soul (bigger than the sky and the earth and tons).  I want to say so much to them, but I don't want to seem like I'm "wrapping things up" if you know what I mean. 

So here is a place to just write it down ... I hope this inspires others to do the same.

Beans you made me laugh in every conversation we had.  Your sense of humor is outstanding.  And when you laugh, oh man ... that belly laugh is awesome!  And Boo, you did it.  You've been so honest and I'm sure that wasn't easy.  I am so proud of you both.  Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 3 of 8 (76 results)

Feb 12, 2012 01:26AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

My baby cake powder puffs...I finally have my "Wall of Beans" and "Wall of Boo". I'm so proud. I stare at your pictures a lot. The beauty that each of you have is breath taking. But, you have this inside and out. Two of the greatest people on earth shared their lives with me. I am blessed. I am so proud.
Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Feb 13, 2012 10:00PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Oh my little sweetie snaps ... I had a mamo today (yeah, I KNOW you wanted to know that!)  Super strange...but all seems well.  I was so relieved to hear Beans was feeling better yesterday...I was so worried about you.  When Boo was just sick it was bad - but only a few days long.  Oh I don't like it when my babies don't feel good!  Geesh...but, it's all good now.  YEAH! 

So giant huge butt was absolutely obnoxious today.  I would never want to live that life.  She's one of those people where, when I think of her/see her/talk to her/etc. I get the greatest feelings of satisfaction for my baby girls and what we have.  She will never have anything like that and she can't touch what I got - hard as she may try and as angry as she gets - she can't touch it.  So, another way that you give me strength and hope.  And, you might not even know it. 

The baby isn't eating his food.  I don't know how long I can take the torture...I don't want to give him "our" food but if his little belly starts growing at bedtime, I don't know if I'll be able to resist!!!

I put cheese in his food and everything...he just picked out the cheese...:(

I love love love love love my girls!!

Love, Mama

Feb 15, 2012 12:28AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Oh my beautiful sweethearts!! You both had a lovely evening with your sweeties...just makes me smile.. they both were texting me today too!
DH made me a very special dinner, bought me a new plant and helped the baby get me a little something!! All after he had a super frustrating day at work.
On this Valentine's Day, I will tell you...with each of you, I learned true love (even before you were born). Until then, I did not know love...how wonderful and powerful it is...or that it cannot be measured, cannot be damaged and it is pure and perfect. Thank you both for giving me and teaching me Living, Laughing and Loving. (Three L's...like 3 Flowers...like three of us...)
love, mama

Feb 18, 2012 10:04PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Oh my sweetie cheeks....I met with my oncologist the other day...he has a bunch of babies and we talked for a bit.  He said to me, "They grow up so fast.  Don't you miss them from being babies."

This is going to sound strange...but, you know your mama so I'm sure you totally know what I'm saying.

I loved you both every step, every minute, every second with all of my soul.  I did every thing I knew to do, gave it 100% and loved every minute of it (even if it seemed hard at the time).  I look back and think of how wonderful it is to be your mother, your friend, and an inspiration to you both.  How amazing it is to have a heart full of my girls.  How you grew, and learned, and observed and applied, and got stronger, smarter, more focused, rounded, experienced and more and more and more amazing!! 

How could I ever want you to be babies again.  You both are everything I poured my heart and soul into.  You are perfect.  You didn't grow up to fast...you grew up just right.  Stories every night, all three of us tucked in together...pictures, school events, practices, friends, parks, etc etc etc ... nope.  I wouldn't go back.  We did it right the first time.

Love, Mama

Feb 26, 2012 08:10PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Both of my babies were home this weekend!!  That is such a treat for me....LOVE IT!

Beans...honey, you have to know...it's ok.  But don't get rooted into anger/saddness/frustration.  You are too great for that.  You really do have it all and you CAN acknowledge your greatness.  It's not arrogent or selfish - it's knowing yourself and not letting any one or any thing determine who you are.  You are beautiful and perfect.  Connect with that and love it sweetie.

Boo....you and Ben have so much fun.  I love having the two of you in the house.  He really makes you smile and I LOVE seeing that!!  "You'll make a good wife someday."  HAHAHAA  You two crack me up!  I always want to see you happy.  That's it.  Just happy ... just let the world feel your smile honey.  It is truly magnificent.  I know you have fun, I just like to see it, that's all :)

Love Mama

Feb 27, 2012 04:34PM Adey wrote:

I have two girls and I have a Boo too!  One is a freshman in college and I LOVE when she comes home and Boo is a junior in HS and I LOVE that she is home.  Love, love ,love them girlies.  Fuz- if you're ever in the neighborhood..... (c: 

BMX 5/28/10, TAC x 6 last one 1/04/11, Rads finished 3/29/11, Bilateral Gap in NOLA 12/6/11, Stage two NOLA 3/15/12, Stage 2B in Charleston 8/31/12, bone mets Stage IV. Dx 5/5/2010, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 16, 2012 11:52AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Adey - I LOVE CHICAGO!!!  Harry Carey's has the BEST Calimari in the United States (we search for better ... can't find it).  I would LOVE to meet up with you!!!  We should work that out!

If you PM me, I will give you my phone number incase either of us decides on a road trip!

((((hugs))))

Mar 16, 2012 11:56AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Hello my angel face darling sugar lips,

I see it ... I see that you are worried.  Your mama is a kicker and a screamer for injustice and it will all work out in the end.  I hope that you look up to me and see that it is worth it to have your dignity upheld and healthy.  To be driven by principles.  To never accept anything less than the truth.  My driving force is my soul.  No matter what the outcome, I have followed my heart, my purpose and engage in battle for the greater good of all!

You mama loves you.  I do not want you to worry.  I want you to see that no matter what the odds are, no matter what it appears "they" can do to you - YOU ARE IN ABSOLUTE CONTROL.  "They" cannot take anything that you don't allow them to have.

Rock on my babies - and rock hard!  When you do what you love, the rest is easy :)

LOVE, MAMA

Mar 18, 2012 01:47AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Mar 18, 2012 02:40PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Hello Baby Faces,

I really should be getting some work done but it has been proclaimed:  HONORARY FUZZY DAY!!  Oh how I love my sisters here.  So, I was trying to find a cute picture to post for my day and I came across something veeerrrrry interesting ... you HAVE to check this out!!! 

http://wwwscas.cit.cornell.edu/landeval/le_notes/s494ch5p.htm Concepts on fuzzy logic and continuous classification

You know what's happening 'round my little world but I am very excited for tomorrow.  This little discovery made tomorrow so much more exciting.  Everything on their end is so black and white ... I cannot be conformed into a linear thinker and "fuzzy logic" really makes a whole lotta sense!!!  Too funny!!

Love, Mama

Page 3 of 8 (76 results)

Scroll to top button