Topic: To my girls. Love, Mama

Forum: Who or What Inspires You? — Share your personal story, diagnosis, and treatment path, and stories of survival, hope, and success to encourage and inspire others!

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

thefuzzylemon wrote:

My girls inspire me everyday.  I love them with my heart and soul (bigger than the sky and the earth and tons).  I want to say so much to them, but I don't want to seem like I'm "wrapping things up" if you know what I mean. 

So here is a place to just write it down ... I hope this inspires others to do the same.

Beans you made me laugh in every conversation we had.  Your sense of humor is outstanding.  And when you laugh, oh man ... that belly laugh is awesome!  And Boo, you did it.  You've been so honest and I'm sure that wasn't easy.  I am so proud of you both.  Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 5 of 8 (76 results)

Jul 10, 2012 12:33AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Beans....Your letter goes wherever I go. Your words are beautiful magic and your heart has healed me. I can't thank you enough. I will be writing to you when I'm at my vacation. You are a gift to me sweetie. I love you.

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jul 25, 2012 03:58AM ductal wrote:

Is this also for stage 4 or shall I begin elsewhere?   Thanks!

Dx 6/2009, ILC, 6cm+, Stage IV, 30/31 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jul 26, 2012 11:37PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Oh my little sugar cubes....Two more days and the three of us get to spend time together!!! Your baby brother wont be there so you'll need to help me out...maybe one of you could curl up by my feet? Or beg for my lunch? LOL! I watched you two in the kitchen the other night....poking fun at each other. It was great to see....and I smile about it a lot. You both have come a long way babies!!!! Caitie and I were talking tonight on the way home from Gmas Bday and....yes....you both have always been my #1 priority....every piece planned and thought out! I love my girls. We did this right!!
Love, Mama

Aug 4, 2012 01:06AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Good evening baby faces...today was our first day after vacation and Boos 18th bday. Our vacation was stellar. A dream come true. Thank you for sharing that time with me. I will carry this with me forever! Loved it!!
Boo...at dinner tonight when tattoos came up and I told that I have them from radiation, I noticed the look you had. I am sire you get tired of cancer talk, but I know you will understand that this is my life...it will be a part of me forever and something that I am proud of because I lived through it...at least enough to see your 18th bday!! And I hope to see many more. But, I hope you'll forgive me for not silencing myself.
You're mama is proud of her history...what hasn't killed me, makes me rock solid. So, I talk about it sometimes and I know you will understand and its ok.
Now...go get some double stuff oreos and dip them in cherry koolaid and watch Shrek or Kung Fu Panda....
Love, Mama

Aug 13, 2012 01:43AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Honey Bunnies....I just read a post from the daughter of a BC sister who recently passed. The daughter was talking about how she found strength during the caregiving process and everything she went through. Very inspiring and it made me feel warm and fuzzy!! My biggest fear is what my girls would go through....she said she found the strength because her mama raised her to have strength...and she brought it out when it was needed. Her words were much more elegant. I hope, of ever needed, you will find support on these boards....they have been so good to me and for me...and would be a great place to learn from others. I dunno...it just felt awesome to hear that this young lady took what her mom worked so hard to give her and then shared it with us....
love love love love looooove you...
Mama

Aug 15, 2012 11:51PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

My flower petals...I'm just amazed by you two every day. It can be from a smile or laugh, the way a sentence is structured, how beautiful you are or any thing that is uniquely yours. I'm a lucky woman...for sure.
Love, Mama

Aug 21, 2012 11:10PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Good times Babies...

What a great summer with my girls.  Beans moves in tomorrow and Boo moves in on Sunday...I love you girls and I am so very proud to be you mama...

Love, Mama

Aug 22, 2012 08:29AM Adey wrote:

Both your girls off to college this week?  Just dropped my oldest at her sophomore year and youngest is a senior in high school.  Next year I will be in your shoes with both going away.  Boo.  Surgery for me on Monday 8/27.

BMX 5/28/10, TAC x 6 last one 1/04/11, Rads finished 3/29/11, Bilateral Gap in NOLA 12/6/11, Stage two NOLA 3/15/12, Stage 2B in Charleston 8/31/12, bone mets Stage IV. Dx 5/5/2010, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Aug 22, 2012 08:48AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Hello Adey!!! Oh its so great that they are doing so well.....but I will miss them so much!! Its really strange that the house will be so empty! Does your daughter go to school in state?
What's this surgery all about? Need any help? I could try to come by You this time!

Aug 22, 2012 08:55AM Adey wrote:

She goes to Valpo in Indiana.  Only 1 1/2 hours away.  This year she is going to study abroad for the second semester...... in Africa!  Sheesh.  (c:

This will be hopefully my last reconstruction surgery.  We do need to get together again.  I'll harass ya in September!

BMX 5/28/10, TAC x 6 last one 1/04/11, Rads finished 3/29/11, Bilateral Gap in NOLA 12/6/11, Stage two NOLA 3/15/12, Stage 2B in Charleston 8/31/12, bone mets Stage IV. Dx 5/5/2010, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 5 of 8 (76 results)

Scroll to top button