Topic: To my girls. Love, Mama

Forum: Who or What Inspires You? — Share your personal story, diagnosis, and treatment path, and stories of survival, hope, and success to encourage and inspire others!

Posted on: Jan 14, 2012 09:51PM

Posted on: Jan 14, 2012 09:51PM

thefuzzylemon wrote:

My girls inspire me everyday.  I love them with my heart and soul (bigger than the sky and the earth and tons).  I want to say so much to them, but I don't want to seem like I'm "wrapping things up" if you know what I mean. 

So here is a place to just write it down ... I hope this inspires others to do the same.

Beans you made me laugh in every conversation we had.  Your sense of humor is outstanding.  And when you laugh, oh man ... that belly laugh is awesome!  And Boo, you did it.  You've been so honest and I'm sure that wasn't easy.  I am so proud of you both.  Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 6 of 8 (76 results)

Aug 22, 2012 08:03PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Wow!! Africa...that's incredible.
Best wishes for recon! Oh you must be excited. I'm still waiting to start that process!!
September works for me!! Can't wait!

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Aug 22, 2012 08:06PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Baby girls....today was just one of those very special days. You were both so kind and sweet to me today...especially when it came to saying goodnight.
So, good night sweeties. I love you. Sweet dreams. Tomorrow, learn everything.
Love, Mama

Sep 9, 2012 08:54PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Oh my sugardarlings...I haven't posted here in a while because I was in a funk for a bit after moving Boo in...but I'm back on track now and we are better than ever I think.  It was really hard having both of you in college this year.  I really don't enjoy this house when you're not home.  It's lonely...it's lifeless...you'd be shocked at how often me and the baby talk about you both!!  Fall is coming and I am ready for that!!  October is my favorite month so I hope this year is as good as last years!  If you remember, I am still in the kayak in October..I'm the only person out there, but it's so pretty!

So, you're in school and knockin' it out!  I'm very proud of both of you.  Definitely reaching your dreams and that just lights up my world. 

I love you girls. Learn everything.  Dream sweet.

Love, Mama

Sep 15, 2012 09:19PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Hey baby sweetie sugar pie peanut butter kisses,
I read a post today and...thought I would just put this out there...when I'm done with this body, there's a few things I'd like you to know.
I love you more than this life could ever show you...bigger than the sky and the earth and tons.
I'm proud of you.
I live within you and I will never let you go.
I need you to live and to find peace.
I need you to forgive me. I am sorry.
Focus on my legacy...I worked for it: )
I'm not suffering. Its ok. Keep your faith.
Take care of John...he took great care of me. He's a great man and I was lucky to be with him. He needs you. We are his family.
And....talk to your baby brother, spoil him and give him constant love!
I would have never known life or love without my girls. I owe you everything.
Love, Mama

Sep 23, 2012 10:23PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Oh my little coo-coo-coodoodles....you were both home this weekend.  It was great.  The house was just like it should be - full of us!  LOL!  I'm still giggling about the shock collar experience!!  Oh I am so glad you both did that while I was there!!  If I would have missed that, my life would be very incomplete!  LOL!! 

I just wanted to thank both of you.  You're both doing so well and this is what we have worked so hard to get to...but dang I miss you two a lot!!!!  Bigger than the sky and the earth and tons...

Love, Mama

Oct 4, 2012 12:41AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

My darlings,
Thank you for never making me feel like I was ever a burden to you. I know you are proud of me. I know we are connected at our souls. I know I have two best friends. I know people go their whole lives without knowing joy...but I've known this every day through the two of you.
mushy ushy gushy lovey kisses....

Love, Mama

Oct 15, 2012 06:53PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Thinking of my baby girls...always...

Love, Mama

Oct 20, 2012 09:08PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

You two are so neat...I need to thank each of you. So many times you will say something that just tells me "mom, you did good...you did it right." And, that's very special to me because my girls are me everything, my reason for everything and I do give you both everything I've got...because I want to. You girls make me so happy. And, I know I make you happy too.
Love, Mama

Oct 20, 2012 09:35PM jenlee wrote:

I've enjoyed reading your thread.  I just happened to come across it on a night that I'm annoyed with the most special little girl in my life that I love more than anyone can imagine.  Your words to your girls reminded me of how precious our relationship is, even when we disappoint each other.

thank you!

Jenifer, completed TAC x 8 on 4/24/2012. Lumpectomy on 5/23/2012. BMX & immediate DIEH stage 1 on 6/5/2012 NOLA; stage 2 surgery 10/4/12 NOLA. Tamoxifen since 6/2012. Switched to Arimidex 9/2013. Dx 10/20/2011, IDC, 4cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Oct 21, 2012 07:48AM thefuzzylemon wrote:

jenlee...You made me tear up...I'm really glad you happened upon it when you did. :)
(((Hugs))))

Page 6 of 8 (76 results)

Scroll to top button