Topic: To my girls. Love, Mama

Forum: Who or What Inspires You? — Share your personal story, diagnosis, and treatment path, and stories of survival, hope, and success to encourage and inspire others!

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

Posted on: Jan 15, 2012 12:51AM

thefuzzylemon wrote:

My girls inspire me everyday.  I love them with my heart and soul (bigger than the sky and the earth and tons).  I want to say so much to them, but I don't want to seem like I'm "wrapping things up" if you know what I mean. 

So here is a place to just write it down ... I hope this inspires others to do the same.

Beans you made me laugh in every conversation we had.  Your sense of humor is outstanding.  And when you laugh, oh man ... that belly laugh is awesome!  And Boo, you did it.  You've been so honest and I'm sure that wasn't easy.  I am so proud of you both.  Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 8 of 8 (76 results)

Jan 3, 2013 10:49PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Hello my little monkeys...the holidays are over and I just wanted to tell you how nervous I was about them. Its been such a whacked up year and it wasn't a normal Christmas and my surgery and complications...Gma in the hospital. But, you two made it so special...so awesome...it was wonderful. I love that you're both home. I get impressed by my little ladies every day. How can I express how much I love you two? How amazing you are? How the world is so much better because of my girls? How much my girls mean to me? Its really not possible, and I know that...luckily, I know you feel it...and that's really what matters.
Love, Mama

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jan 21, 2013 11:08PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Hey hey hey my little baby girls! First, I have to say, this was the first Christmas break that I got to be with you two for the entire thing...ever. It was a lifelong dream. AWESOME! And, yesterday was my 2 year cancerversary. How about that! You two really know how to make me smile and you both speak right to my heart.
Today was the first day I watched Zoeie by myself! She did really good, and so did the Baby! He is Soooo tired! I love it. The goal is to help Zoeie be a wonderful, well trained little girl so Your dad can enjoy her and Keep her! I was shocked at how fast the day went too.
I love you girls...bigger than the sky and the earth and tons.
Love, Mama

Jan 22, 2013 10:23PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Feb 21, 2013 11:35PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Sugar cheeked babies...I'm inspired to leave a few helpful tips:
1. Health concern that isn't a medical emergency and you don't have a fever? Go to the healthfood store and let the staff member know What is happening. Be careful and ask them if "these pills interact with these pills". How many should be taken and how often. A natural cure is much more safe and usually equally effective in normal situations.
2. Drink more water....you know who you are...and take your vitamins....
3. Sleep is your body's time to heal. Get more sleep and enjoy it.
4. Stay away from all sick people. Seriously, avoid all sick people at all times if You can. You know...the contagious sick....not like Gma...(that was humor and I heard that! LOL )
5. Eat as much raw stuff as you can and foods that look like they did when they were separated from their plant.
6. Be open minded...but not so much that your brains fall out...you shut that open-mind as soon as the belly says so!
7. Grow plants inside. They are good for the air...and your mind!
8. Walk away from the computer every two hours...same with books...and intense studying....disengage for 15 minutes. Then, thank your mama.
9. Take the babies on as many walks as you can. The Baby and BabyZoey are great friends. He's really taken an active role in her development. So cute. Big Brother Baby....sniff sniff...(I heard that too! LOL )
10. Talk to your mama...often...about anything. I will be there...listening...helping...watchingoover my precious little girls.
I love you both bigger than the sky and the earth and tons and infinity times three (did I remember that whole thing right?)
And remember....negative/difficult traits belonged to your father up to and including processing mathematical stuff. All the fun, desirable traits came from me...careful, some of those teeter on dangerous or unstable...You may get asked if your kinda crazy...oh, talking baby talk to what is traditionally known as "pets" is one of my traits. Yeah. And, singing and dancing while driving...mine too. Getting a fat man down a little hole....Hmmm...must have been a wild gene!! HAHAHAAAHAHA
XOXOXOXOXO
I miss you both so much. I love you with my entire soul. I am so proud of my ladies and everything about each of you.
Love, Mama

Mar 11, 2013 12:10AM sas-schatzi wrote:

Fuzzy Love,hugs,prayers for all, mom,you, j, and the girls. Thinking right now of Bette Midler doing the song, "You are the Wind Beneath My Wings. Pax,sassy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZMDP...

From you to your mom.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "holy crap....what a ride".

Mar 11, 2013 11:04PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

What a beautiful song SAS...you hit it with that one: ) Thanks so much sweetie...

My lady sugar beetles....you two have been through a lot recently. Gma loves you two so much. She never really worried about either of you because she knew you were both going to do great things. She recognized how strong and determined each of you are and how much the three of us share. She is so proud of my girls and I am so thankful for how much joy you gave to Gma....how much You helped me to help her. I love You ladies and tonight I send you love from Gma.
Good night. I love you. Sweet dreams.
Love, Gma

Page 8 of 8 (76 results)

Scroll to top button