Topic: Series Re: My Breast Cancer Journey at Cosmopolitan.com

Forum: Who or What Inspires You? — Share your personal story, diagnosis, and treatment path, and stories of survival, hope, and success to encourage and inspire others!

Posted on: Oct 3, 2012 12:49PM

Posted on: Oct 3, 2012 12:49PM

CityFi wrote:

Hope you'll check it out, enjoy, share, comment, ask questions.  There'll be four parts, one every week for the month of October.  The first two installments are already live. 

My Breast Cancer Journey Part 1: The Diagnosis

My Breast Cancer Journey Part 2: Fighting Breast Cancer My Way 

Hugs to all, 

SQ 

Dx 1/17/2012, IDC, 3cm, Stage II, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Oct 3, 2012 02:21PM jomama2 wrote:

Thanks -- You're a very talented woman.  I've got to comment, though (as I'm chuckling) that the text was sandwiched between ads for "sex, fun & hot guys" and a video with a young hottie in a bikini astride another hot young man asking "would you do him on the beach?". I jumped into my way-back machine to answer: I would and I have!  It's been a long time since I've read Cosmo!  But...you're story is well done and thanks for the hints as to where to send dollars.

JPa Dx 12/12/2011, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/10/2012 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Sentinel Radiation Therapy 2/22/2012

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Scroll to top button