We are 217,704 members in 81 forums discussing 154,286 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: My TEDx talk on winning over breast cancer at the age of 31 yrs

Forum: Biographies and Inspiring Stories —

Share your personal story, diagnosis, and treatment path, and stories of survival, hope, and success to encourage and inspire others!

Posted on: Jan 10, 2019 02:12AM - edited Jan 10, 2019 08:04AM by Moderators

NLChhabra wrote:

Hi everyone, this is my story of winning over breast cancer with laughter, positivity and purpose. I wish to spread smiles and hope through this :).

You can watch the video on YouTube, its called "Why Me or Wow Me". For some reason I am not able to add link here. In case if anyone of you is able to, then please add :)

Lots of love and blessings

Neeti

(Edited by Mods to remove user's last name from the post. We strongly recommend not posting personal information on a public forum, for your own privacy and security.)

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Jan 10, 2019 03:59AM Traveltext wrote:

Nice work. Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/vIkRT1xF8NY

NED breast and prostate cancer. More on Male BC

Dx 03/14, IBC, Lgth. 2cm, Stge IIIB, Gde 2B, ER+/PR+, HER2- ; FEC x3, Taxol x3; Mx & 2/23 nodes; Rads x 33; now on tamoxofin.

Jan 10, 2019 08:08AM Moderators wrote:

NLChhabra, welcome to Breastcancer.org, and thank you for sharing your TEDx talk with us!

Please, let us know if you need any help at all navigating the boards or the main site, we're always here!

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Jan 10, 2019 09:20AM farmerlucy wrote:

Well done! Thank you for sharing!

Dx at 51 after a preventive mx that wasn't. Oncotype dx 3. 3D tattoos from Vinnie! PTSD?? You are not alone! Surgery 2/20/2012 Prophylactic mastectomy; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Dx 2/24/2012, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 3/10/2012 Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 7/21/2012 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Hormonal Therapy 4/9/2013 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 4/13/2015 Prophylactic ovary removal

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)