Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Website for Spouses of BC Patients

Options
nem126
nem126 Member Posts: 37
edited January 2022 in Recommend Your Resources

Hi All!

I was treated for BC a few years ago at the ripe old age of 32. My husband and I were only married for 6 months when I was diagnosed. Suffice it to say, it was rough.

Just wanted to put this out there. My husband created a website with resources for spouses of breast cancer patients. It's all the stuff he wishes he had a heads up when we were going through treatment.. what to expect, coping, etc. The site is https://thereforher.com/. Please feel free to check it out or send it to someone you think might benefit.

Sarah

Comments

• illimae
    illimae Member Posts: 5,576
    Options

Sounds like a great guy! Thanks for sharing :)

• nem126
    Options

Thanks so much illimae! Yep, I got lucky with him!

• jackster51
    jackster51 Member Posts: 139
    Options

What an amazing site ... and hubby!

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,928
    Options

Wow! What a wonderful resource and a thoughtful and supportive husband. Thank you for sharing! We're sure it will come in handy for many, many members!

--The Mods

• rebeccacceber
    rebeccacceber Member Posts: 2
    Options

Aww, what a lucky gal.

Thanks so much for sharing. I'm one of those members, even after being together six years, this is a whole new world for him.

Thanks again.

• sunshine99
    sunshine99 Member Posts: 2,593
    Options

I see that the original post was almost 2 years ago, but when I clicked on it, the website is still there. Very nicely done! Thank you nem126. You haven't bee here for a while. I hope all is well with you.

Carol

Here is the link, in case someone else wants to take a look at it:

https://thereforher.com

• nem126
    Options

Still kicking! Glad you've found the site helpful <3