We are 208,432 members in 81 forums discussing 150,009 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Young With Breast Cancer → Topic: Weight

Topic: Weight

Forum: Young With Breast Cancer —

Connect with those under 40 who have been diagnosed.

Posted on: Jan 11, 2018 05:50AM

Rox87y wrote:

Hi

I am currently on Zoladex and Letrozole for almost 2 and a half years. I have the bloated belly look and have been excercise go and dieting but I still have a very bloated looking belly. Is there any supplements or something any of you ladies have tried that has helped with this?

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Jan 11, 2018 10:21AM Moderators wrote:

HI Rox87y,

Welcome to the BCO community. We are glad that you reached out to our members and we hope that you will find support and information here as you need. You may also want to post in the Hormonal Therapy Forum. You can review some of the topics there and read what others have posted on this topic. You can also do a search using the blue tool bar and find others who have posted on Weight issues. Let us know how we can be of assistance. The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Jan 12, 2018 12:39AM YoungTurkNYC wrote:

Hi,

I have the same issue and also gained an enormous amount of weight for the first time in my life. I have always been a very healthy and conscientious eater - so this has nothing to do with that.. One diet I am following right now is to eat only within the same shortened time period every day (I am doing 8AM to 6PM). I recently read an article about this method. This has already started helping, and I hope to keep it up and get some relief from the bloating. It is really helping so far.

Dx 10/14/2012, DCIS, 6cm+, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/6 nodes Dx 10/14/2012, ILC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 10/14/2012, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 10/25/2012 Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left Surgery 10/25/2012 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 12/10/2012 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 5/29/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 7/9/2013 Prophylactic ovary removal Hormonal Therapy 7/16/2013 Femara (letrozole)

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)