We are 160,159 members in 80 forums discussing 126,409 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Humor and Games → Topic: how about drinking?

Topic: how about drinking?

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: Mar 28, 2006 10:40AM

JanieMarie wrote:

Where did our thread go? Is anyone out there from our drinking group? Did I miss something - like we became too offesive or ...well, drunk?

I would love to hear from you gals!

Janie Log in to post a reply

Page 1295 of 1,574 (47,194 results)

Posts 38821 - 38850 (47,194 total)

Nov 21, 2013 04:06AM juliet62 wrote:

good morning bernieHappy

Dx 4/21/2011, DCIS, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Radiation Therapy 5/22/2011 Hormonal Therapy 7/25/2011

Nov 21, 2013 05:54AM NativeMainer wrote:

Good morning,. Loungettes!Sitting here waiting and waiting and waiting for my computer to get it's act together and get connected to the internet.Sooooooooo ssssslllllllllooooooowwwwwww.Probably time for a new one, but I don't want to do the windows 8 thing, haven't heard much good about it yet!

Aha, finally connected!

Goldie--yup, single digits yesterday, not so bad today.Temps in the 20's but no wind.Much betterer!.. Next step is to get Sadie up to date on her shots so she can go to Day care.

Juliet--LOL!!

Mema--Carhart is great stuff for cold weather!

Wahine--I've heard of doggy day cares and kennels with internet access, but I don't think any place around here has it.And the internet on the ship will be expensive, so I won't be doing that much, if at all!Never thought about finding internet in port.Would be fun, though, to check in on her once or twice!I so hope you feel better today, that you can toss off that cold and enjoy your trip!

Juliet--LOL, again!

Beanie--there is research on the AI's (arimidex, femara, etc) going for 10 years that will be reported on pretty soon.As the preliminary info comes out there's been more and more talk of being on an AI for 7 years, who knows what the protocol will be in another 5 or 10 years.Add Vitamin D3 to your list of supplements, most people with cancer have low levels and feel better on supplements, I know I do!

BBBBBernie--It must be so nice to live in such a forward thinking area!I may have to start a winebulance here in Maine!

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD is Mulled Wine

1/4 cup Brandy

750 ml Red Wine

1 cup Sugar

2 sticks Cinnamon

3 cups Water

12 Clove

Lemon Peel

Directions

Simmer water with, sugar, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and peel of one lemon in a stainless steel pot for 10 minutes. Pour in the wine, heat to a "coffee temperature" (do not boil) and add brandy.

dx 3/07, Stage 2, Grade 2 IDC, 2.8cm, ER+PR+, Her2(-), SN-, lumpectomy & rads, mastectomy 8/15/08, right prophy mast and bilateral DIEP recon 6/21/10 Dx 3/9/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 3/14/2007 Lumpectomy: Right Surgery 3/28/2007 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 4/9/2007 Hormonal Therapy 10/4/2007 Hormonal Therapy 4/24/2008 Arimidex Surgery 8/14/2008 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 6/20/2010 Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap

Nov 21, 2013 06:25AM goldie0827 wrote:

Sue, praying your heart holds out and you can finish your treatments. It's big enough, so I think you will be ok!

Kat/Sue, you bof are sick? Sue, I'm hoping you can kick yours to the curb before it hits hard, and Kat, what is with you, seems like you get sick every time you go away. Well, not EVERY TIME, but you know what I mean. Hope you can enjoy the shows.

LOL Julie, love the intestinal kiss.

Beans, the UFO knows where to go for Cami, you jes come along for the ride and wif your wodka. But she is near Chicago. My bone/joint pain was very minimal, usually just in the evening if I were sitting and watching tv, when I first got up, my feet would hurt, but after a few steps they were ok. I also had muscle spasms in my legs at night, if I strected muscles the wrong way. Yep a big ole box o chocolates, no wonder I don't like chocolate!!!

Bernie, hope you have a winederful day.

NM, I will say it again, I hate Windows 8. I had to mess with the UPS system we had yesterday, and that computer has 8, well I effed sumpting up!

OK, it's way to quiet in here! Where be ebberybuddy??? Cami, you doing ok? We are heading out to town this morning, as we have rain/snow predicted through the weekend, then weather permitting, heading to Laughlin on Monday to help Basia.

Cheers ma DearZ

AKA - Sugar Lusty Heat! Hair pictures on my profile. DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY, UNLESS YOU'RE PICKING THEM UP! Dx 3/27/2008, DCIS, Right, 5cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 2/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2014, ILC, Right, Stage IV, 2/2 nodes, ER+, HER2- Radiation Therapy Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol) Surgery Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal Hormonal Therapy Arimidex

Nov 21, 2013 09:30AM MemaSue56 wrote:

Morning DahhhLinKs,

Bernie - Wine and lots of it...I will keep up de prayers fer ya and hope like hail u don't run outta da wine.

BeanieBabe - gotta quit saying baby cuz u habing a birfday tamary and altho u still a young'un u r catchin up to mese, an old'un...heehee j/k. I mean I am old but u not. I'll b on dat drip til end of May '14. I've been on da Aromisin pills too..and prolly stay on those AI forever. I too have all the se's dat Lowee mentioned. Those nasty cramps pop up all ober mese body...so weird. And u cud set a clock wif me hot flashes...I still wish I cud sleep thru them, but o well...jes as long as I keep breathin I'll put up wif da rest. I do take a whole long list of supplements and I believe they help a lot. Good for you for going ahead and researching the diff AI's, praying u find one dat woiks better for you. ((Beanz))

NM - I've been debating on taking my laptop in March when I go. They have in-room-safes, but I had the thot of losing this laptop, so instead I'm keeping my eyes open for a tablet for internet and game playing. Yea, carharts are great. Dh and I even had the full jumpsuit when we lived in MT and Elko, plus face masks, boots etc. But had given most away, gald not my carcoat type carhart tho. I took vit D too then thot to have my PC run blood work. Found out D levels dangerously hi so stopped. But found out what other things were low and so those r what I pay attention to.

Kat - your cold sounds horrible...I can hear u coughin up here in Mesquite. Hope u feel better soon. DH and I on zicam...jes have little coughs n nasal drip, so far nothing full blown, cept when we blow our snouts...sounds like a gaggle a geese round here. And tanks fer da strategic bump into Jocks arms...I'm still smilingSillyHeart

Lowee - u leaving today but not for Laughlin til Monday. Where u stayin, til then, Scottsdale or Phx? It was cooler here yest and Tues, looked like rain but didn't get any yet but lots a ominous clouds in the NE right now. Safe travels and have fun!!

Cami - where r u...u feeling OK?

DorK - wassup?

Like Lowee say...where is everbuddie?

'Princess Silver Thighs' says....Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a GIFT! Dx 4/20/2011, ILC, 6cm+, Stage IV, Grade 3, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Radiation Therapy 4/9/2014

Nov 21, 2013 10:37AM BernieEllen wrote:

Beautiful Babes

NM do you know what toss off means here? Made me laugh.

Bernie Dx 2/16/2011, IDC, 6cm+, Stage IIB, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Nov 21, 2013 10:58AM Orange73 wrote:

I have not had time to read

hope everyone is farting and drinking

I have a ton of school work, and the holiday I am going crazy

poop in latah

Surgery 5/28/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right; Lymph node removal: Left; Reconstruction (left): Nipple reconstruction, Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Nipple reconstruction, Tissue expander placement Dx 0/3 nodes, HER2+

Nov 21, 2013 11:05AM BernieEllen wrote:

Nov 21, 2013 11:44AM wahine wrote:

*cough, cough*....Mornin Ladiez!

So nice to see so many loungettes dis ayem!

I still am having horrid coughing fits, and am sick of dis sore throat/coughing/no voice thing. Itz da pitz. Hoping and praying that I do NOT have a coughing fit on the flights home tomorrow night (red eye) and Sat ayem. Bad enuf habbing dem in public, but on de plane...yikes.

Bernie, mese lubs your Winebulance! But I alweddy saw dat....mese tinks youse had it parked behind your pasture, so it was always on call for you....wuz mese right? LOL. Love your "reduce the wine" cartoon too. OK, youse habs us in de suspension mode...whut is "toss off" in de Emerald Isle???? pwease tell us, pwetty pwease...

NM, oh yeah, definately look for internet cafes in port...even on the little privately owned islands they sometimes stop at, there should be internet. Thats how we check on emails, sometimes have had to check on the ship and yes, it is SO pricey. Sounds like you will be all set way before your trip, thats good! I always wait till the last minute to pack and then usually take too much.

Sue, Hope that zicam keeps your cold from progressing. I was at my DD's in TX the night mine started, and didn't have any with me. I am afraid my DH might catch it since I did have a fever, and all this coughing, and our Iceland trip is just a little over a week away. I forget what money we used in NZ, but if you call your bank you can ask what charges they would have if you used an ATM at the airport when you get there. Then the money comes out in the currency of the country you are in, We have a good plan with our CC, and its much cheaper than getting it changed at the airport kiosks. Some countries have an "exit fee" I forget what they call it, but you can always do a search and find out. When they do have an exit fee, or tax, or whatever they call it, it has to be in that country's currency.

Lori, Hope you have a good time in town today! Going to see any movies?

NM, Oh I know, I had to search far and wide for a NEW Win7 laptop. They are out there, but you have to watch and make sure it is not a refurb one. If you think you might be close to getting a new one, it might be a good idea to look now, before they become too scarce. And I think mine was only $399 or so???? I forget, but it wasn't too much. My crippled little netbook might have bitten the dust, as it was hard to use last trip so I am bringing my laptop now. I bought another small tablet with keyboard, but it doesn't seem to work very well, was prolly too cheap!

Whew Beans, so its is back to 5 yrs total for your meds? I do hope you can find the one that works the best for you! Can't tell ya how happy I am that you are BAAAAACK here wid us!!! I think its unaminous!! Youse is a fixture here, and we can't function gud enuf when you is away. When ya gonna start cewewbwatin? I thought I had your bday written down as the 24th, but guess I am bemembering wrongliest. SO, happy happy birfdey eve!!!!

Dorkie, dorkie, dorkie, how ya doing today, hun? Hoping youse is better!!! Giving Zach a vacay soonliest????

Lara, Oh yeah, wese is all a fartin and a dwinkin and a habbin fun!!!! Don't do tooooo much schoolwork, gotta hab time ta dwink! Speaking of dwinkin, mese sure hopes mese feels like habing a dwink today. Not fun being too sober in Sin City!! lol.

And to all de resta me bwesties, habs a fun ThirstDey!!!!! My personal barrista (DH) jest came back up wid me iced coffee....oh yeah, time to wake up!

Hugssssssssssssssssssss,
KatwinkaWannaFeelLikeADwinkaAgain

Nov 21, 2013 02:03PM camillegal wrote:

Hi eberyone--just poopin in for a little taste,

NM that DOTD sounds good for this time of year and almost sounds ike a medicinal drink, Kat dat sounds good for u.

Kat coughing spells are so annoying and disgusting especially if your with udder people U really have a biggy u'd better get it out of der. Hope u feel beter.

Hi Lori--OK u'll be home this week-end and leaving on Monday, I think I got it straight--How lomg wiil u be gone?

Birfday tomorroee and Chrissy's showing--her pictures sillies---

Lara u'r so busy, we won't be sharing out movies so much Damn.

Well I'm home, didn't say to many kinky tings, but I did some, My BIL was there for me the whole time and all went well--he took some biopsies down my throat??? And I still am a perfect asshole so he'll call sometime next week.

Dorky are u OK???

Bernie (((HUGS)))

Julie and Bernie LOL

Dx 2007, Stage IV, 24/38 nodes, HER2+

Nov 21, 2013 02:50PM , edited Nov 21, 2013 02:53PM by Alyson

Decide to stay off the drink for a couple of days and there are pages to read. Now truthfully maybe it was too much drinking.

Need big drink and another scan have 'something' on thyroid and nodules have grown so it has to be checked out.

Kat do hope that cough goes. I am still getting coughing spells but not so many.

Which means drink with the boys from over the road tonight - good fun them boys are.

Smiled at the lovely boys some of you have found but I like mine a little older and a bit more mature!

If you are sent down a stony path God will give you strong shoes Dx 12/19/2006, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 2, 23/24 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/18/2007 Mastectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Underarm, Left Chemotherapy 2/22/2007 Cytoxan, Ellence, Fluorouracil, Taxol Radiation Therapy 8/9/2007 Hormonal Therapy 8/9/2007 Femara

Nov 21, 2013 03:11PM juliet62 wrote:

Dx 4/21/2011, DCIS, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Radiation Therapy 5/22/2011 Hormonal Therapy 7/25/2011

Nov 21, 2013 03:13PM juliet62 wrote:

I need some

Nov 21, 2013 03:20PM camillegal wrote:

Alyson I hope all goes well for this test---When r u going?

Julie   gooooood.

Nov 21, 2013 04:21PM juliet62 wrote:

cammi glad everything went well and you woke up! rest tonight,in work tonight,

Nov 21, 2013 09:38PM Dara_Diverse wrote:

Heyya goils! Sawry to read wese got some hackers amungst us (Kat/Alyson).Notting worse than a nagging hack-in cough. I tink I might a caught a widdle sumting in here too cuz mese jest started de hacking. Mese'd prefer hacking for money inted of coughing. I hope wese all feel better. Aly, praying for a good word on yer tests. may ye pass with flying colors. and flying monKeys too. Cammmmmmmy! You soyvoyved de anniestezia? Yippee! good ting cuz wese need ya around here to keep us laffing. I'd ASSuMe that yer boss gave ya a few deys off to recoup (nope, not talking chicken cooops, oh hail no!). ~don't git her started, notdo EBEN git her (or dem) started!

Tanks to doze of ye that posted bout farts. Cuz farts RRRR sofa king fun. I gonna git honest with ye all here k? It not easy but gottstz come out sOOner or latah. Ok, so ye all know I had a wicked time with de constaypation right? It WUZ tough suviving with taking three RX poop drugs each day....taking de pOOp syrup, taking de pOOp pill and taking de pOOp juice mese made from a packet of chit tasting chit dat 'spooSED to bese tasteless, UGHHHH. but ye know what? I amditting dis now to ye all first cuz dis is BIG....but mese missiing being regular soTOspeak, cuz ya know why? I miss doze stanky loud bootiful farts that come with contispation. I miss sniffing dem under mese covers den saying PPPPPP UUUU den coming up for air den covering mese Bell'as face with covers and making her smell too. I tail ya goils, if ya wanna make a dog frown, jest make er sniff de most obNOXXious farts in history. And why I tail ya dis? Cuz when mese wuz hospittalized, dey tail me that farts IS a good ting and dey ACTUALLY like dem when happbinnings in hospiTALL fart enviromint. k, enuff but had to confessh dat mese miss doze wicked nasty eye burning farts mese was habing. dont be a hatin now, k? cuz if ye not like farts, den GO TO ANUDDER TREAD! heheBurPhiCCUPfart, ooops.

So hailo to all ye goils, mese fart sing when I hear each of you poop in here for dwinks n laffs. But mese cant tawlk to all ye cuz mese effed up to de Maximillian'st time todey. ~hic~ but mese heard dere a boyfdey here and dat calls for a mean sailabration!

Happy Birfdey mese Beanie Bean! Yippee, it a reeeezon to parTay. So I gots mese parTay shoes on and I am ready for dis one oh hail yeah! So again I say "lets GIT DE ParTay started"! tenders, wenches and fallunteers, weze gotzta decorate dis place, woop up so wicked cakes and BLOW on de tenders ... uh balloons whilst dey hold dem...or better yit, have dem blow in de bloons cuz mese AND wese, I tink, are too dwunk! so I say one ting and one ting only....

chEErS!

~now lets partay~

uh Ohh, dis how I feel, so berry tired. I come back tomorree and partay more. SEE YE ALL HERE K?

Beanius, I write you a birfdey poem:

beans beans de miracle fruit, de more ye eat de more ye toot

de more ye toot, de bettah ye feel so eat more beans with ebery meal. (I am)!!

"Sugar Dazzle Thighs" *¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨* You can spend your life being angry about it. Or you can forget it and move on *¨*•¸¸¸.•*. CHEERS! Dx 6/1/2010, IDC, 2cm, Stage I, Grade 2, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 21, 2013 10:04PM , edited Nov 21, 2013 10:04PM by Alyson

I need a drink. Car ran into me at a set of lights. I stopped he didn't. Not a lot of damage but will be expensive. Luckily he has insurance.

If you are sent down a stony path God will give you strong shoes Dx 12/19/2006, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 2, 23/24 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/18/2007 Mastectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Underarm, Left Chemotherapy 2/22/2007 Cytoxan, Ellence, Fluorouracil, Taxol Radiation Therapy 8/9/2007 Hormonal Therapy 8/9/2007 Femara

Nov 21, 2013 10:59PM wahine wrote:

Oh Aly, how awful. It is a big headache trying to get your car fixed etc. Its raining in Vegas, and because of not wanting to have an accident (we saw many of those this afternoo/evening), and because I am still sick, we came back early. Had a wonderful elegant buffet at Mandalay Bay, but decided against going down to Fremont St to hear our favorite band. Too messy out.

Cami dear, am glad you are through wid de heiny scope....and youse survived it! YAY!

Dorkie, your posts are soooooo foooking funnneeee!!! Love your fart stories, and how you make poor Bella smell them. Oh gawd I tink mese smelling a foul fart right now, but DH says he burped. Hmmmmm..... Reminds me of a yolk I heard years ago...."What did one burp say to the other burp?"....well he said "Let's be stinkers and go out the other end". Hahaha...dats yer fart yoke, Love all your Birthday wishes to our Beans!

Sue, are you getting lotsa rain too? The sidewalks are flooded, we thankfully have a car, but saw lots of people walking in the street, up Las Vegas Blvd, instead of the sidewalks, as they would be soaked. A couple came up in the elevator with us, and they were soaked up to their knees. If your kids and their spouses are playing MyVegas, I can highly recommend the dinner buffet at Mandalay Bay....it was awesome. Amazing food, and champagne, wine, beer too. Best buffet by far.We did the buffet at Aria too, but Mandalay Bay was much better.

Looks like more rain here tomorrow. But I'll be resting tonight so maybe we can do the things and see the show tomorrow night. I hope all you others will get well too, not fun being sick! At least in the HTL we cannot pass on germs to each other....no way jose! We can all be well here and partay the night away!!! Going to have a big BIrthday BlowOut for our Birthday Beansie!!!! (I started early, actually had 2 glasses of de bubbly tonight, most I've had since I got sick....woohoo!!!)

Hugsssssssssss,

Kath

Nov 22, 2013 12:14AM Alyson wrote:

Has had me drinks now has to make dinner. Not easy.

Nov 22, 2013 01:35AM camillegal wrote:

Hi Alyson, I just went pee and I seed that u just said Hi.--Are u making somptin good- It's da middle of da nite here---We hab pee time here in da middle of de nite.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEANIUS====PARTY TONITE

CHRISSY GOOD LUCK TONITE----PARTY TONITE

Nov 22, 2013 04:50AM Orange73 wrote:

Hi Cam Im here ok mama yes perdictable, but it was creepy with the kids. I like the pyschological stuff. You need to get red box location, they have ton of movie they do not show on TV also there is netflex.

I am up early yes trying to get this work done. Under pressure is not that a song ?

Oh the fart song lmao Dork perco land come come see the circus in my head

I had a reaction to the bactrim and nuertoin went to ER twice

my mouth swelled up could not breath, looking for a new primary to. I cant keep  going to the ER

My lymph nodes were swollen and then my arm pit had a lump and it frrrrrrrrrr hurt

ER doc goes infection give sme bactrim and then back to ER after reaction

so on nothing Pain doc want sme on lyrica now nope not doingthat and its hard to get mese pain pills

dork send me some in the mail is that legal? any way ill call pain doc tell them I need to sleeppppppp and give me another nerve pill not lyrica

Now the lymphedemia I need to go to a clinic

IDK puke at the mouth I am

Kat stop coughfing lol feel better

NM and kat they have email on the boat

I need a vaca to dorka poo house, still giving u a after turkey prez and its not the guts of the turkey

grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

u gotta stick your hand up their butt

At sea world they have the orca whales and they are in horrible condition if you want to sign the petition to free them

freemorgan.org after watching black fish Im telling everyone to sign it .

alyson sorry about the car accident heres some scotch

cam watching slither now

Hi cyn, mema ,goldie yes no call back on a job yet sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

k poop

Surgery 5/28/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right; Lymph node removal: Left; Reconstruction (left): Nipple reconstruction, Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Nipple reconstruction, Tissue expander placement Dx 0/3 nodes, HER2+

Nov 22, 2013 06:00AM NativeMainer wrote:

Good morning, Loungettes!How is everyone this ayem?I am glad it's Friday, that's for sure.And looking forward to a better day at work.Yesterday was all education (actually, orientation, stuff I was supposed to get a year ago and didn't).Found out a lot of good stuff, and heard some very helpful info, but it was very frustrating at times and I was in tears at one point.Thank God for half pills of Xanax!Back to seeing patients today, looking forward to that.

Can I ask for some prayers for a co-worker of mine, please?Her 21 year old daughter was found dead in her bed by her boyfriend yesterday afternoon.Apparently she went to bed with a headache, her boyfriend thought she was asleep when he went to take a nap, when he woke up he found her cold and stiff, called her Mom in (they all live in the same home) and her Mom realized she was dead and had been for many hours.My co-worker is taking it hard, naturally, and was hysterical when she called the office yesterday afternoon.

Goldie--That's what I've heard about Windows 8, but I'm running Vista and that isn't supported anymore.What came after Vista but before 8?Maybe I can get that version. . . .

Mema--Glad you know your Vit D status, too high is as bad as too low!I don’t have a laptop currently, so all I'll be taking is my Kindle Fire.Mostly for reading, but I can connect to the internet if I want. I expect I'll go to the internet café for that if I feel the need.And I love my Carhart car coat.Great for snowshoeing and playing snow fetch with Sadie!

BBBBBernie--I have the feeling that I am about to be humbarrassed--what does toss off mean there?

ORLA--take some time to enjoy the holidays, girl!

Wahine--I am lucky to notHAVE to check e-mails while on vacay.Mostly I would want tocheck in here at BCO, but part of the vacay thing for me is a break from computers.I do hope to be pretty set when I leave so all I have to work at is having fun!I'll start looking for a Win7 computer.I've also got 3 laptops in the closet that do not work, maybe I'll see about getting one of them repaired.Don't need a lot of bells and whistles, and those were very good while they worked.I guess I've got options!

Cammy--All of our drinks are medicinal, in one form or another!Perfect asshole?How sweet!

Alyson--something on the thyroid sound yucky.Praying for you!

Juliet--I want to go swimming!

I have GOT to find some of that HOT Chocolate!

DorKable--My oh my oh my, constipation farts are the stinkliest!I laff at you missing them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEANIE!!!!

Alyson--YIKES!Glad you are OK, but the car thing is a pain in the anatomy.

Wahine--watch out for flooding while it's raining out there in Vegas land!

ORLA--Lyrica IS a pain pill for nerve pain.It's relatively new and has been success full with diabetic nerve pain,please give it a try!

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD isFlaming Hot Chocolate

1 oz Vodka

3/4 oz Dark Creme de Cacao

Directions

Fill a shot glass three-quarters full with creme de cacao. Top with Bacardi 151 rum and ignite. Allow to burn for 10- 20 seconds, extinguish and serve.

dx 3/07, Stage 2, Grade 2 IDC, 2.8cm, ER+PR+, Her2(-), SN-, lumpectomy & rads, mastectomy 8/15/08, right prophy mast and bilateral DIEP recon 6/21/10 Dx 3/9/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 3/14/2007 Lumpectomy: Right Surgery 3/28/2007 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 4/9/2007 Hormonal Therapy 10/4/2007 Hormonal Therapy 4/24/2008 Arimidex Surgery 8/14/2008 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 6/20/2010 Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap

Nov 22, 2013 07:40AM goldie0827 wrote:

Still home Sue, we just went to town yesterday as we could get a lot of weather today, so didn't want to take that chance that we wouldn't be able to get out. And since you have been here, you KNOW what I mean! And I'm wif you on taking any drugs for as long as we haf to, to keep the RB away.

Waiting to hear what "toss off" means in B's neck of the woods.

Lara, going crazy is not such a bad place to go, especially if you're drinking! Oh my, what a time you're having with that pain and reactions. Why the hell won't they give you what you ask for??? YOU know what works for YOU! I have not seen Blackfish.

No movies in town yesterday Kat, wanted to get there and get back, due to the weather. I sure hope your DH doesn't get sick and you can both be well for your next trip.

LMAO Cami, at being a "perfect asshole". You are so darn witty, and just crack me da hail up! Was hoping they could rearrange the flying organdas.

Alyson, praying for that scan to NOT be anything serious. Hopefully you can get that done right quick. And a getting run in to, darn. Glad no one was hurt, most of all. Will he do?

And you certainly can't go wrong with Sean!

Oh my Dort, you and your farting, and making your fur baby smell it too! Good grief Charlie Brown! When you go in for the "up the ass" procedure, well here anyways, everyone pretty much in the hospital is there getting them too, as the doc only does them on Fried Days, and they won't let you go until they hear you pass de gas, so ebbery buddy farting!

NM, what on earth caused the tears at your meeting. I hope you are feeling better today, I know you are glad to be back with patients. OH MY GOSH, what a horrible ordeal for your co-worker! I can't even imagine. I am SO sorry and sending prayers her way. Oh how horrible. Um, was it XP that came before 8? My mom is on Lyrica, not sure how well it does, I just know she takes it. That Flaming Hot Chocolate should knock off any pain, that anyone is having!!!

Ok, time for a special Par Tay! Wooooo Hoooooo, happy BIRFDAY BEANZIE BABY!!!!! I wishing you a most wunnerful day, as Junie would spell it. I sure she wishing you a wunnerful birfday too. Do you have any spayshul plans? I hope you have plenty of de wine too, and I don't mean whine, no no, you can't hab dat kind, not on you birfday!

I bakedid a bean cake for a ewe.

And picked out your party dwess!
You are da coolest Bean I know. Happy Birthday girl, I hope you have a beaniful day! (what ever that means, lol)
AKA - Sugar Lusty Heat! Hair pictures on my profile. DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY, UNLESS YOU'RE PICKING THEM UP! Dx 3/27/2008, DCIS, Right, 5cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 2/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2014, ILC, Right, Stage IV, 2/2 nodes, ER+, HER2- Radiation Therapy Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol) Surgery Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal Hormonal Therapy Arimidex

Nov 22, 2013 07:43AM goldie0827 wrote:

Forgot to mention, I looked up "Toss Off"..............LOL Bernie!!!!!

Nov 22, 2013 08:34AM Orange73 wrote:

Happy B day Beaniues

Nov 22, 2013 08:38AM , edited Nov 22, 2013 08:39AM by Orange73

This Post was deleted by Orange73.

Nov 22, 2013 08:41AM Orange73 wrote:

Nov 22, 2013 08:59AM BernieEllen wrote:

Such sad news about that poor young girl.

Condolences and Prayers.

Alyson - hope the crash wasn't too traumatic.

Nov 22, 2013 09:00AM BernieEllen wrote:

Lori my lovely, I'll let you explain then. LOL

Nov 22, 2013 09:07AM Orange73 wrote:

So saddddddd

ill be in the chapel NM

I wonder what happened? are the police investigating?

Nov 22, 2013 09:08AM BernieEllen wrote:

Page 1295 of 1,574 (47,194 results)