We are 194,806 members in 81 forums discussing 144,032 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Humor and Games → Topic: how about drinking?

Topic: how about drinking?

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: Mar 28, 2006 10:40AM

JanieMarie wrote:

Where did our thread go? Is anyone out there from our drinking group? Did I miss something - like we became too offesive or ...well, drunk?

I would love to hear from you gals!

Janie Log in to post a reply

Page 1796 of 1,798 (53,936 results)

Posts 53851 - 53880 (53,936 total)

Oct 10, 2017 08:31PM - edited Oct 10, 2017 08:33PM by Jazzygirl

Some music for your tuesday evening. I have seen several clips of this woman and she has about the closest vice to Whitney I have ever heard

Dx 9/14/2012, DCIS, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 9/14/2012, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Oct 11, 2017 01:29AM ChiSandy wrote:

Mema, sorry to hear about the melanoma, but hopefully they've caught it early and the surgery won't have to be too extensive. (My best buddy from law school has had two of 'em in the past 15 years--whenever we go to the L.A. area to see him, the first thing he says after we greet each other is "Where's your hat?" The second thing? "Have some sunscreen").

The molds here have been horrendous--yesterday was over 58,000. I'm finding it tougher to fully snort my Nasacort, and I'm getting headachy. And Gordy has cold symptoms but also no fever or body aches--and today in the shower had vertigo. (Thank heavens for grab bars). After. my mani tomorrow I will go to my PCP and see what he says about imaging my left salivary glands. Was able to sing at rehearsal tonight but blew off the open mic--I was starving and it was storming outside (my umbrella kept turning inside out as I walked back to the CTA Red Line and then again as I walked home); the tavern where it was held was all the way out on the NW Side (a half-mile walk from the Blue Line and then probably an Uber home). And who knows when I'd have been on.

Will pick up some Sudafed--been afraid to take it ever since being dx'ed with hypertension, but my PCP says the BP med I'm on will keep me safe. I have some phenylephrine-containing cold medicine (generic DayQuil), but I don't really want the other stuff that's in there (Tylenol, cough suppressant). I hear phenylephrine isn't very effective anyway.

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/23/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 11/2/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Oct 11, 2017 03:16AM Jazzygirl wrote:

Mema- BTW, I did not have melanoma but had a basal cell on my scalp. I am praying they caught this early and you will have good outcomes. You've got this sister.

Dx 9/14/2012, DCIS, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 9/14/2012, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Oct 11, 2017 06:48AM NativeMainer wrote:

Good Morning, Loungettes! Happy Hump Day! Got a morning at the Immunization clinic planned, a phone call with Kaplan to get the orientation process started this afternoon. Looks like my first class will be in January. Looks like it's going to be a sunny day today. Been dreary and rainy the last couple of days so it's good to see the sun. Plus, the rain has brought out a lot of color in the leaves, there are some really vibrant reds showing up now. Just beautiful.

Goldie--the land is not where I grew up, that house/land was sold years ago when Mom and Dad moved to this spot. It was part of a much larger plot of land that was in my Dad's family, and has been sold off parcel by parcel over the years, although much of it has gone to my cousins, so it's still in the family. I think I don't want to see Mom sell it mostly because it's where I remember my Dad being in the last years of his life. He built cabinets into one of the bedrooms to make it a craft/sewing room for mom, added on the decks, built on an addition and built cabinets in the addition to make an entry way/pantry. He did beautiful wood work. I wish there was a way to move some of it into my house, but one of my cousins is taking the trailer, moving it and fixing it up to live in on their own property. I guess I see the land and trailer as a connection to Dad. There really isn't anything I can do with the property, and Mom is convinced she is going to need the money to live on someday. I guess it's just a change I don't want to see happen.

Jazzy--great video! Thanks for the hugs, I'm working on letting go of the idea of owning family land, and reminding myself that I have wonderful land and home of my own that I do own outright now. Some change is just more emotional than others, I guess.

Mema--oh, dear, so not fair to get bombed on like this.

Chi--The sudafed will be safe enough if you don't take it for weeks at a time.

Dances with Hornets' DOTD:

Down Home Punch

Ingredients

Directions

Mix in pitcher with ice. Pour into glass with ice, and enjoy.

Best served in a Pitcher.

"I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival." Audre Lorde Dx 3/9/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 3/15/2007 Lumpectomy: Right Surgery 3/29/2007 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 4/10/2007 Breast Hormonal Therapy 10/5/2007 Hormonal Therapy 4/25/2008 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/15/2008 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 6/21/2010 Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap

Oct 11, 2017 07:22AM goldie0827 wrote:

Jazzy, we have had a few nights where it got to freezing. Daytime temps have been in the 70's and somewhat breezy too.

LDB, what biopsy? Did I miss something? Ok, I see it was melanoma. What will they do for it? As for my surprise, I posted it previously. I will go find it and email it to you. If you go down dat wabbit hole, I will come and keep you company. And I am not growing anything. Legally I can't, because I'm within 3 miles (as the crow flies) to an elementary school.

Ilona, I say "take yourself to the beach with that margarita!"

Sandy, that walk sounded brutal, with the wind and rain….brrrrr!

NM, one thing about AZ, we don't have many trees that change color. Main color around here is just yellow. Well, sorry again about the land and trailer. But you will always have the memory.

Cami, how is Les doing?

Sitting here refreshing, refreshing, refreshing lab portal for my results. Not in yet!

AKA - Sugar Lusty Heat! Hair pictures on my profile. DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY, UNLESS YOU'RE PICKING THEM UP! Dx 3/27/2008, DCIS, Right, 5cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 2/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2014, ILC, Right, Stage IV, 2/2 nodes, ER+, HER2- Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy Breast, Lymph nodes Surgery Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Oct 11, 2017 07:36AM goldie0827 wrote:

Alright Sue, I went back many pages and don't see anything about a biopsy and melanoma. Only that you were waiting to hear from onc re your MRI and Mammo?

AKA - Sugar Lusty Heat! Hair pictures on my profile. DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY, UNLESS YOU'RE PICKING THEM UP! Dx 3/27/2008, DCIS, Right, 5cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 2/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2014, ILC, Right, Stage IV, 2/2 nodes, ER+, HER2- Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy Breast, Lymph nodes Surgery Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Oct 11, 2017 08:18AM Teka wrote:

Mema,

Sorry for the bad news. I am praying for excellent results from the surgery!

Note to self: I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done.

Oct 11, 2017 08:25AM - edited Oct 11, 2017 08:39AM by Teka

goldie,

Pages 1787 and 1795.

Note to self: I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done.

Oct 11, 2017 08:52AM goldie0827 wrote:

Tank ewe Teka! Guess I din't go back far enough.

So Sue, the melanoma is IN the breast? In the skin? I funcused! As I thought melanoma was skin cancer?

Oct 11, 2017 09:09AM goldie0827 wrote:

Labs are pretty much the same, down a tad!

I'll Take it!

Oct 11, 2017 09:37AM Teka wrote:

goldie,

Also page 1784.

Oct 11, 2017 09:47AM goldie0827 wrote:

Dang Sue, that was mid August when they found the mass. It's been almost 2 months!!!! Uncalled for, sorry!

Oct 11, 2017 10:16AM MemaSue56 wrote:

Morning DahhhhLinKs,

I have to clarify....it is not melanoma (that was the reference I mentioned about the wait to hear results that one of the breasties mentioned)...mine is a biopsy for a new mass found in my R-breast. I must have really messed up my sentence structure in the other post. Sorry ladies for my faux-pau.

Lowee - tank ewe fer sharing your surprise with me. Am thrilled ur TM's are down even if only slightly. I had given up with the results, figured they didn't find anything as the MRI-mammo was on 9-13. I was so relaxed that when the call came - I lost it.

I think the surgeries boil down to Illimae and I. She is scheduled for 10-20 and I am for 10-24.

NM - I can relate to the land and the house creating somewhat of a heartache. Hated to leave my childhood home in Phx, and my kids were unhappy about my selling the house in LV that they grew up in. It's not easy.

Gotta get busy - it's laundry day....ugh.

LUBSlubsLUBSlubsLUBS

'Princess Silver Thighs' says....Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a GIFT! Dx 4/20/2011, ILC, 6cm+, Stage IV, Grade 3, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Radiation Therapy 4/10/2014 Brain

Oct 11, 2017 10:18AM MemaSue56 wrote:

Oh, and Teka - WOW I am impressed at how fast you found those posts. Tank Ewe berry much!

'Princess Silver Thighs' says....Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a GIFT! Dx 4/20/2011, ILC, 6cm+, Stage IV, Grade 3, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Radiation Therapy 4/10/2014 Brain

Oct 11, 2017 11:50AM Teka wrote:

Anytime!

I'm a seasoned scroller. ;o))

Oct 11, 2017 12:45PM Jazzygirl wrote:

We will be in a couple pockets next week while Mema and Illl go through more treatment Heart

Oct 12, 2017 11:15AM NativeMainer wrote:

Good morning, almost afternoon, Loungettes!Got on the computer and got carried away getting some things taken care of and never realized how late it was getting in the day! But I've got my e-mail caught up and cleaned out, and following up on the garage door repair among other odd assorted chores that needed doing online. Fall has moved in, Sadie is out on the sun porch basking in a pool of sunshine, I'm wishing the passive solar would heat up the living room a bit faster cuz my fingers are cold and I keep making typing mistakes.

Goldie--praying for good lab results. I will have the memories of the time in the trailer, and that's what really matters. And who know, Mom may never get what she wants for the land and I may inherit it when she dies (along with my brother). I think I'll let God take care of that one for me, if I'm to have the land, I'll end up with it eventually, if not, then I don't need it. I think it's more a last connection to Dad than anything else. Aha, lab result are holding steady or just a bit better, that's good!

Mema--I'd be messing up more than just sentence structure if I got a call about needing a biopsy so long after getting a test. It's funny, I didn't have much trouble when my folks moved out of the house I grew up in.I was grown and in my own place when they made that move. I wonder why this time it's bothering me so much more?

Teka--you must be some expert scroller to find that stuff so fast!Good skill to have!

Jazzy--up, pocket parties to be planned!

Arizona Sunrise

Ingredients

Directions

Add ice into a tall-stemed cocktail glass, pour grenadine over ice, add enough that some settles on the bottom of the glass Add tequila, orange juice, and lime juice into shaker with ice. Shake thourghly. Garnish with a straw, lime wedge OR orange and cherry.

Best served in a Cocktail Glass.

"I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival." Audre Lorde Dx 3/9/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 3/15/2007 Lumpectomy: Right Surgery 3/29/2007 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 4/10/2007 Breast Hormonal Therapy 10/5/2007 Hormonal Therapy 4/25/2008 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/15/2008 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 6/21/2010 Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap

Oct 12, 2017 01:01PM Dara_Diverse wrote:

Hi girls, Happy thirsdey to you all!

Mema, sending you lots of love and hugs and sending up prayers too. Thanks for clarifying what is happening, I was funcused.

Lori, glad to hear that the TM's are down some, that is good news.

NM, sorry to hear that the remaining parcel of property from your childhood is being sold off. I remember when my parents sold my childhood home and it was so sad. I still ride by when I get that way.

Sandy, hope you are feeling better. Dahem, it is jest one ting after another with you.

Ill, I will be in your pocket when you have your surgery, we love pocket parties. Will join Mema Sue as well.

Teka, good job getting the 411 on Sue. Love those willie plants wanna schoke em up.

ED! So good to see your face in the lounge, let's knock down a few together. cheeRs!

Jazzy, loved the video from GMA. And that singer, yes, her voice is beautiful and does remind me of the departed Whitney. I am still sad over Whitney's death, so senseless. Glad to know I am not the only one suffering from post surgery issues, ugh. Sorry for your friend.

About mese belly, I am going to see a general surgeon, I am not in a hurry although I prolly should be. It has been three years since the botched diep surgery. The small area in question has never been quite right. It got worse since the debridement. I am so busy with work that I hate to take the time to get my issue handled.

Weather here is sucky. It has been cold and dreary. But had the best summer ever. I have really enjoyed working outside this year and my yard is in the best shape ever. I put in so many perennial gardens. I can't wait til next year. I am really sad to report that I am getting my pool closed on Sunday. i hate hate hate the ugly green cover. I wish someone would design a safety cover that looks like a summer scene and igves the illusion that the pool is still open. We had the best weather lately, days and days and days of abundant sunshine. I told Cheryl that I felt like I lived in Southern California. Speaking of, where has our Heidi been? Tinking of her along with our other missing gals. Miss Cammy and hoping that Leslie;s first treatment went well. Pls report Cam and Heidi if only to say hello. I hate when I do not see my goils in de lounge.

Well that's about it from Kansas hehe. Hope you all are having a stellar day. Remember to dwink up and keep those tits up, that is IF you got em!

cheeRs!

(and lots of love to all)

"Sugar Dazzle Thighs" *¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨* You can spend your life being angry about it. Or you can forget it and move on *¨*•¸¸¸.•*. CHEERS! Dx 6/1/2010, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Oct 12, 2017 08:28PM Jazzygirl wrote:

Good evening ladies- what a busy week this has been! I got my convertible back today with new tires on the back! Lots of errands done too. Then spent some time this afternoon in to evening continuing to work on finishing the residual organization in my garage. I have a few boxes left to go through and working to either donate, take more to consignment, recycle, etc. as I go through. Almost done and down to the hardest boxes (the paperwork stuff, ugh). I managed to drop off a lot of donations yesterday and the 2017 clean out continues.

Got some good news that my new teaming partners are meeting with the CFO tomorrow on the RFI we just put in. I like the people and excited about this project too. We hope to get a timeline on final decisions so we know if we are part of the chosen consultant team or not. I may know more after tomorrow, fingers crossed. I had something else come up on the west coast and going to talk to that group tomorrow!

The balloon fiesta continues to have stellar weather this year and so pleased to see things going well for the visitors. We can sometimes have rain, or wind, or both The community here makes hundreds of millions between hotels, restaurants, car rentals, various retail sales, etc. and very good for this impaired economy. I was at a local nursery today and saw some people dropping big money on some of the mexican yard metal yard art (I got a wicked cute pumpkin container). The people who thought they might be coming through town could not make it so no going down to the field, but I am going to be up early tomorrow to do some rooftop yoga where we can see the balllons floating over head. Should be a fab experience!

NM- sounds like fall is feeling crisp your way. Regarding why things bother us more as we age, I think after certain events (like the passing of people), we yearn for the old times. I sometimes yearn for the place, but in reality, it is really the time in life that we cannot return to. Both my sister and I had this huge nostalgia about moving back east after our mother died, even though we grew up there, moved away and then back and away again and really don't fel like it's home anymore. The last time I visited, I just felt like I totally had no place there with too many gone, no homestead to stay, etc.) There is a term by the name of "saudade" that sort of describes this but think there are other terms too. Sometimes just blessing the time for all it gave you can help?

Dara- sorry to hear the weather is not great, but it sounds like the summer was most awesome for you. I think a pretty pool cover sounds like a business opp. There seem to be pictures on everything these days, have you looked on line? I hope you can get help from the GS on the diep flap problems. I too hope the BC sister here who had problems is doing okay.

Wondering where Genny went?

Goldie- glad to hear the TMs are stable. We too only have yellow foliage here, a few places get the reds and oranges. The cottonwoods at their peak of gold are lovely (aspens too, but over now....)

Cami- where are you friend?

Hoping our other sisters here are hanging in. Will post some pics from yoga and balloons this weekend!

Oct 12, 2017 08:57PM ChiSandy wrote:

The word on my jaw is that it's both TMJ and sinus issues--the salivary glands are next to lymph nodes, which swell during infection (probably minor & viral) and stimulate me to salivate. I noticed that I had unconsciously been clenching my jaw before feeling a "pang" so I am trying to relax more.

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/23/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 11/2/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Oct 12, 2017 09:17PM Dara_Diverse wrote:

Jazzy, glad you got the convertible back. And sounds like business is going well, yay!

Sandy, I feel for you. Try hard to not clench and grind, that will irritate the TMJD and also the sinuses. I firmly believe that my sinuses were affected from my clenching and night grinding. As soon as I started wearing the night guard, all of my sinus issues went away. The guard I used, called an NTI can also be made to prevent day time clenching and eliminate symptoms other than just the headaches I had. If i had the money, I would get one made for day time. I find that my pallet, sinuses and head hurt more when I a clench, I catch myself often. Especially when I am uptight. Ugh. I hope you are able to get some relief.

I miss Genny too, Jazzy.

"Sugar Dazzle Thighs" *¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨* You can spend your life being angry about it. Or you can forget it and move on *¨*•¸¸¸.•*. CHEERS! Dx 6/1/2010, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Oct 12, 2017 09:58PM ChiSandy wrote:

I might dig out the night guard I had made as an alternative to a CPAP (and which cost twice as much). It actually gave me TMJ until it was retooled--but I stopped wearing it in May 2015 when Bob had to be readmitted to the hospital several times in the middle of the night after being injured by a botched colonoscopy. Several weeks after healing from a hemicolectomy, he drove himself to the ER (!) for emergency hernia surgery--I found out when I got up in the middle of the night and found his side of the bed empty and his shoes, phone and driver's license gone. I called him and he said to bring some more stuff and take an Uber up to the ER so I could drive his car home. I know it seems ridiculous, but I wanted to be ready to jump out of bed at a moment's notice and either take Bob to the ER or call 911 (speaking articulately) and follow the ambulance. Then along came breast cancer...

Oct 12, 2017 10:02PM Dara_Diverse wrote:

I am glad you have a guard Sandy. I have heard about them giving one TMJ. Hope you can find it and hope you will use it. I think it will help.

Oct 12, 2017 10:04PM Dara_Diverse wrote:

does your "hair" ever hurt Sandy? that was my first symptom. And I always know when a headache is coming as my hair starts to hurt when I wash it. when I was having the headaches, washing my hair was excrusiating!

Oct 12, 2017 10:33PM ChiSandy wrote:

No, my hair doesn't hurt. My sinus symptoms start with a weird "brain-flinch" or "zap" sensation (a similarly afflicted friend described it as "shells snapping shut"). Then the inner front of my face feels like I've just jumped off the deep end of a chlorinated pool without my nose clip. Then my upper molars begin to itch (and on a really high-allergen day, I get a stabbing pain just above my remaining upper left bicuspid (I had to have my first bicuspids extracted because my mouth is too small)--the nerve is very close to the sinus.

Oct 13, 2017 12:30AM ChiSandy wrote:

Update: DOTD is Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label....GO CUBS!!!

Oct 13, 2017 07:16AM NativeMainer wrote:

Good Morning, Loungettes!Happy TGIF! Going in for a few hours for a school flu shot clinic this afternoon. Should be a lot of fun, working with kids is a blast. I wish I could take Sadie with me, she'd be a fantastic distraction. Tomorrow I'm going on an all day Lighthouse and foliage cruise. Need to leave home about 6 am to be at the dock by 8, cruise is from 9 to 5:30, goes past 10 lighthouses, under 2 large bridges, 40 miles up the Penobscot River to Fort Knox, with a wildlife and bird expert, a lighthouse historian, and a Fort Knox historian all on board to talk. Going to be a fun day out on the water.

Sadie and I had a nice day yesterday, mostly puttering in the kitchen. Made a lemon cream cake (didn't come out as good as I was hoping, still looking for just the right recipe), and pork chops with roasted acorn squash. When I went back to plate up the second serving to put in the fridge I discovered that Sadie had eaten the rest of the roasted squash!Definitely going to make it again, though, it's so easy and really tasted good. Had a nice California Red Blend wine with it, very yummy.

Dara--Don't put off seeing a general surgeon too long, ok? I know it's the last thing you want to do, but don't let the spot get too big or get infected. Time for a real surgeon to take over and get this fixed once and for all. I can imagine that closing the pool is a sad sort of time. It is too bad there isn't a cover that looks better than the plain green. Maybe you could paint your cover?

Jazzy--Hooray for progress on the garage organization, and on the progress on the work front! Nothing like progress to make you feel good! Roof top yoga with balloons floating overhead, what a wonderful picture that makes! It should be a wonderful experience, for sure. The weather has turned and gotten nicely crisp, with morning frosts and bright sunshine. I think you are right that it's more wishing for old times than really wanting the land itself. Every time someone asks me what I would do with the property I come up blank. I just want to have it. Not a good enough reason to upset the current financial apple cart. There's lots of family in that area, so it's not like I can't go back and visit.So I'm giving it over to God, and letting it go.

Chi--ugh, sinus and TMJ, what a combo. Glad it's not anything more serious, though.

Spiced Lemon

Ingredients

Directions

Pour the Country Time lemonade into a highball glass. Add the spiced vodka, stir and serve.

Best served in a Highball Glass.

Oct 13, 2017 08:57AM goldie0827 wrote:

Well crap Sue. Any treatment plans? Saying many prayers for you.

NM, wanting the land must be just what you said, it's connection to your dad.

Wacko, get that tummy taken care of. It's more important than work. Plus if it gets worse, it could end up you will be out of work even longer!!!! Wow, that is a great idea on the pool cover girl. And why green? They could at least use blue. Did you get any MMJ yet? And you reminded me of the headaches you were getting, those are gone now?

I too agree about missing some goils. Mary is another one that hasn't been by in a long time. I'm missing seeing pictures of Nora.

Jazzy, I can see where there is lots of money to be made from the balloon fest. There are TONS of people, but it is so worth it.

Oh my goodness Sandy, was this recently that your DH drove himself to the ER and left w/o telling you??? Oops, I see it was in 2015.

NM, that cruise sounds awesome. Wish we could all come along! Funny that Sadie likes squash. And taking her for a distraction to the kids would be fun for sure. But I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be allowed.

Walking the cannabis tradeshow today. Visit with onc was same ole. He is amazed at how much time I have on the FU pills. He says average is a year, I've been on for 3.

Oct 13, 2017 12:04PM Jazzygirl wrote:

Spectacular sunrise with the balloons today and being on a roof top for optimal views

Oct 13, 2017 01:11PM Dara_Diverse wrote:

NM, a cruise? And without us? Wahhhhhh! Wish I could come, sounds so relaxing. Enjoy the kids, nice to get paid for something you love. i oculd not be more happy for you.

Lori, yes, for the most part my headaches are gone. When I fall asleep on the sofa without my guard, I do get a slight headaches. And falling asleep away from my bed happens too often. I will get to the surgeon soonliest. The area is quite small but nonetheless annoying and painful as well.

Chi, sounds horrible, hope you feel better. Did you find your night guard?

Jazzy, I am envious of where you live. Yoga on a rooftop would be enough for me to participate. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Today is a big work day for me, lots of catching up to do. Being self employed means being self motivated, something I need to continue to grow on. Lots of opportunity to make the big bucks.

I heard from Kymn, a prior loungette, she wanted the link for this thread for a friend. Hope her friend reports as it is nice to knock down a few while helping others. I miss Kymn, she added a lot to our thread.

Friday the 13th will be my lucky day, hope it is for all of you as well.

Gotta fly, love you all!

chEErs!

Page 1796 of 1,798 (53,936 results)