Topic: how about drinking?

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: Mar 28, 2006 10:40AM

Posted on: Mar 28, 2006 10:40AM

JanieMarie wrote:

Where did our thread go? Is anyone out there from our drinking group? Did I miss something - like we became too offesive or ...well, drunk?

I would love to hear from you gals!

Janie Log in to post a reply

Page 2157 of 6,566 (65,659 results)

Feb 20, 2012 11:24AM tiedyemom wrote:

Mrs. V-The suspense was killing me, trying to read faster, faster, to find out if you messed your hair up.  Such a funny story, but so glad all went well with your hair.  I think when mine finally starts to grow out I will protect it like it's gold!

Goldie-Too cute that you thought of Stella and then actually SPOKE what you were thinking!!

Karen-Glad you spent some good time with your folks and got to enjoy some sunshine, I love the sunshine :)  Hoping all of your concerns for them just work themselves out and that the answers become clear to you.

I'm so excited about NM's b-day party!!  NM- You are such a special part of the lounge.  Thanks you for all that do to educate us, encourage us, and enrich our lives.  Hoping that your special day is full of love and joy. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 

Dx 10/10/2011

Feb 20, 2012 06:06PM karen1956 wrote:

Happy Birthday NM.....hope your birthday is as special as your are...hope its everything that you want it to be....here's to celebrating birthdays together for years to come....Hugs  Karen

Karen in Denver, Dx 02/03/2006, ILC, stage IIIa, ER/PR+, HER2-,

Feb 20, 2012 06:27PM wahine wrote:

Where is da birfdey goil???? Putting out an APB for NM....

There is no shortage of cakes for our partay....

And even da guy jumpin outta da cake....(ignore the Christmas tree in the background....LOL).....

Feb 20, 2012 08:47PM chrissyb wrote:

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NM (KIM)!!!!!!!!!  Here's hoping it's the best one yet!!!!!!!

Love and loads of hugs.   Chrissy

I found my peace which gave me strength. 52 at dx. Dx 12/8/2003, IDC, 4cm, Stage IV, Grade 2, 0/12 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Feb 20, 2012 11:07PM Dara_Diverse wrote:

Happy Birthday NM. I enjoyed your party - I hope you enjoyed your day!

Cheers to you and all de goils. Have a good night, my loving bweasties! 

"Sugar Dazzle Thighs" *¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨* You can spend your life being angry about it. Or you can forget it and move on *¨*•¸¸¸.•*. CHEERS! Dx 6/1/2010, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Feb 21, 2012 03:54AM BernieEllen wrote:

Jack wakes up with a huge hangover after attending his company's Christmas Party. Jack is not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at all. He didn't even remember how he got home from the party. As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if he did something wrong.
Jack had to force himself to open his eyes and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And, next to them, a single red rose! Jack sits up and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed. He looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the rest of the house. He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror. Then he notices a note hanging on the corner of the mirror written in red with little hearts on it and a kiss mark from his wife in Lipstick:
"Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to get groceries to make you your favorite dinner tonight. I love you, darling! Love, Jillian"
He stumbles to the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast, steaming hot coffee and the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating. Jack asks, "Son... What happened last night?"
"Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and out of your mind. You fell over the coffee table and broke it, and then you puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door.
Confused, he asked his son, "So, why is everything in such perfect order and so clean? I have a rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me??"
His son replies, "Oh THAT! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, "Leave me alone, I'm married!!"
Broken Coffee Table: $239.99. Hot Breakfast: $4.20. Two Aspirins: $.38. Saying the right thing, at the right time. . . PRICELESS!!!
Bernie Dx 2/16/2011, IDC, 6cm+, Stage IIB, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Feb 21, 2012 04:16AM juliet62 wrote:

lmao, good morning bernie

Dx 4/21/2011, DCIS, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Radiation Therapy 5/22/2011 Hormonal Therapy 7/25/2011

Feb 21, 2012 07:19AM goldie0827 wrote:

NM, I hope you had a great day and I just know you were here partying virtually! I hope you got some cake, I think Dinka found all of the poyfect ones!

Karen, I liked your the part of your b-day wish that mentioned sharing them TOGETHER.

Pretty quiet evening last night! But now

One for each hand................it IS TWOSDAY!
AKA - Sugar Lusty Heat! Hair pictures on my profile. DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY, UNLESS YOU'RE PICKING THEM UP! Dx 3/27/2008, DCIS, Right, 5cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 2/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2014, ILC, Right, Stage IV, 2/2 nodes, ER+, HER2- Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy Breast, Lymph nodes Surgery Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 21, 2012 07:52AM StellaTwinx wrote:

Hey, I brought cake too!

Dofey, I twied to keep it a seqwet. I do sing, and have been singing for quite some time. I know you like to sing, so I jes kep quiet.

Here is a video of me, unfortunately it shows some of my "bad self". I am singing with a rival Mitzi, now she is a Biotch. And eberyone tinx I sing da bestest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eSoEmdWaUX0

I brought more cake, for our fat twoozday

and some PAZCKI's

DO NOT GIB DIS LADY ANY, SHE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE! She needs to hang out at The HTL more often, where dere is NO CALORIES. Someone pweeze tale her dat, gheesh lady! I don't think she could git fru da door!

Let me be the sunshine in your world.

Feb 21, 2012 08:00AM Scuba_duchess wrote:

Cheers chicas! Thanks Lori, needed that, insane week ahead! Hope all is okay, glad we had friends in, but a bit wiped out after, hard to be a good hostess at the end, just want folks to leave...

Anyway, how about a New Orleans' beer for BOTD? Abita Abbey Ale, dark amber, 8% alcohol... Cheers!

BMx/Lat Dorsi Recon 8/8/11. Exchange 1/9/12. Oopherectomy 1/18/12. Scuba Diving 4/21/12. Just Do It! Dx 5/17/2011, ILC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 1, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 2157 of 6,566 (65,659 results)

Scroll to top button