We are 221,170 members in 81 forums discussing 156,124 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Going Fishing

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: May 1, 2006 12:58AM

trixiegram wrote:

Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. There was snow mixed with the rain and the wind was blowing 50 mph.

I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day. I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

She sleepily replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that stuff."
Your life can be a parade. Just watch out for the elephants bringing up the rear!

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

May 1, 2006 01:46AM rhymeee wrote:

OMG!!!!!

ROFLMAO !!!!!!

May 3, 2006 06:04PM normalcani wrote:

Lol........

Peace is seeing the sunset and knowing who to thank Dx 2/10/2004, DCIS, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+

Jan 13, 2015 03:31PM - edited Jan 13, 2015 03:31PM by FlowerChildren

This Post was deleted by FlowerChildren.
Dx 2/16/2015, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 1/2 nodes, ER+, HER2+

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)