Topic: 4 Letter Word Game

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: Jul 1, 2008 03:50AM - edited Jul 1, 2008 04:01AM by newter

Posted on: Jul 1, 2008 03:50AM - edited Jul 1, 2008 04:01AM by newter

newter wrote:

Hi Ladies,

It is time to add a four letter word game.  I received an email of a forwarded scrabble game.  The game started with a four letter word and kept changing by one letter.  I like playing here much better.  Get your 4 letter words ready.

First word:

Word

DX 1/06 IDC 1.7 cm, Stage 2A, Grade 3, 2/5 nodes, ER+/PR+/HER2-, BRCA1 +
Log in to post a reply

Page 967 of 3,028 (30,273 results)

Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 04:40AM Angelice wrote:

dark

Dx 6/13/2010, 5cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 3/18 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 08:58AM badger wrote:

dray

Find your calm. Move forward from this place. Dx 12/22/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 1, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 06:04PM scooter-12 wrote:

arid

Dx 8/11/2008, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 06:38PM badger wrote:

dais

Find your calm. Move forward from this place. Dx 12/22/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 1, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 07:22PM scooter-12 wrote:

diss

Dx 8/11/2008, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 07:28PM badger wrote:

doss

Find your calm. Move forward from this place. Dx 12/22/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 1, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 07:29PM Adey wrote:

dost

BMX 5/28/10, TAC x 6 last one 1/04/11, Rads finished 3/29/11, Bilateral Gap in NOLA 12/6/11, Stage two NOLA 3/15/12, Stage 2B in Charleston 8/31/12, bone mets Stage IV. Dx 5/5/2010, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 08:21PM imbell wrote:

post

Dx 9/10/2009, IDC, 5cm, Stage IV, Grade 3, 5/17 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 08:41PM Adey wrote:

pops

BMX 5/28/10, TAC x 6 last one 1/04/11, Rads finished 3/29/11, Bilateral Gap in NOLA 12/6/11, Stage two NOLA 3/15/12, Stage 2B in Charleston 8/31/12, bone mets Stage IV. Dx 5/5/2010, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-
Log in to post a reply

Sep 11, 2010 08:54PM kcshreve wrote:

tops

Bilat NS DIEP Jan 2010, LE Mar 2010 Dx 12/2009, DCIS, 2cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR+

Page 967 of 3,028 (30,273 results)

Scroll to top button