Join Us

We are 217,588 members in 84 forums discussing 160,642 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: So anyone here play MMO's

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: Nov 16, 2011 11:11AM

fairweather9 wrote:

I am by no means a true gamer but I figured that in a few months when I am recovering I will need a new game to play.  Then I wondered if there was a WoW guild or anything like that for the ladies here on the board.

I used to play Dark Age of Camelot, loved it.  Then moved to some others WoW for about 6 months, then Conan, Warhammer for almost 2 years, and most recently Rift but got a little tired of that.

Some games are free to play, like WoW can be played to lvl 20 for free, download is free too.  I also just got an Xbox so one way or another during my recovery I will be taking out my frustrations either on zombies or orks, anyone care to join me??

What do you guys play?

Marlene

aka Brickhousebetty DAOC, Zsazsa Warhammer, and currently a bunch of free baby toons in Wow

Dx 10/29/2011, 2cm, Stage IV, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Nov 16, 2011 11:13AM Angelice wrote:

Hanging with friends it's a phone app or blocks collapse

Dx 6/13/2010, 5cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 3/18 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Nov 16, 2011 01:41PM fairweather9 wrote:

Sorry cant check that out my phone is old school all it does is make phone calls lol. 

Dx 10/29/2011, 2cm, Stage IV, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 21, 2012 09:44AM She_Is_Virgo wrote:

Haypi Kingdom. Mmorpg on iPhone and Androids. Kills lots of time during chemo treatments.

"Every new day should be unwrapped like a precious gift. That is why it is called: The Present." Dx 9/17/2010, IBC, Stage IV, Grade 3, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)