We are 207,394 members in 81 forums discussing 149,514 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Humor and Games → Topic: 2 Word Phrase

Topic: 2 Word Phrase

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: Apr 27, 2012 04:43AM - edited Dec 30, 2013 08:55AM by zogo

zogo wrote:

This game has the poster making a new 2 word phrase starting with the second word of the last post.

Only Two Words!

Example:

Post : Hand out
Next poster: Out cast
Next poster: Cast Iron
Next poster: Iron Age

Now let's begin the game~

Age Old

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Page 1245 of 1,251 (37,504 results)

Posts 37321 - 37350 (37,504 total)

Log in to post a reply

Jun 12, 2018 08:35PM Sara536 wrote:

tag luggage

Log in to post a reply

Jun 12, 2018 08:43PM PattyPeppermint wrote:

luggage handler

To God be the glory! Live, laugh, love... Life is way too short. Dx 6/2013, Stage IV, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 6/29/2013 Femara (letrozole) Radiation Therapy 7/5/2013 Bone Hormonal Therapy 8/1/2015 Faslodex (fulvestrant) Targeted Therapy 8/1/2015 Ibrance (palbociclib) Chemotherapy 7/1/2016 Xeloda (capecitabine)
Log in to post a reply

Jun 12, 2018 10:20PM Sara536 wrote:

(I can) handle this

Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 03:32AM zogo wrote:

tags removed

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 04:56AM Micmel wrote:

removed application

Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 7/20/2016 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 04:58AM Sara536 wrote:

application mailed

Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 05:08AM zogo wrote:

mailed letter

(sorry, messed it up when I missed the page change. Hi Patty!! So good to see you!)

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 05:23AM - edited Jun 13, 2018 05:24AM by Micmel

letter carrier

Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 7/20/2016 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 05:28AM Sara536 wrote:

carrier pigeon

Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 05:54AM biscuits wrote:

pigeon toed

Ki67: 70% Oncotype: 36 Dx 6/9/2015, DCIS/IDC/IDC: Tubular, Right, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 8/23/2015 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 10/20/2015 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 1/10/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 2/8/2016 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 06:08AM zogo wrote:

toed in

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 06:33AM Sara536 wrote:

in love

Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 07:34AM grammamuses wrote:

love birds

Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 09:59AM Sara536 wrote:

birds chirping

Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 03:10PM Micmel wrote:

chirping sounds

Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 7/20/2016 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 04:08PM zogo wrote:

sounds right

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 07:32PM Sara536 wrote:

Right on!

Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 09:18PM Micmel wrote:

on time.

Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 7/20/2016 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 09:34PM Oceanbum wrote:

time out!

Becky ~ "Sometimes we're tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths." Surgery 11/2/2000 Dx 3/6/2017, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 3/21/2017, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Targeted Therapy 4/21/2017 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Targeted Therapy 4/21/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 4/21/2017 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 9/5/2017 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 9/25/2017 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Targeted Therapy 10/2/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 12/15/2017 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery 4/20/2018 Reconstruction (left): Fat grafting; Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting
Log in to post a reply

Jun 13, 2018 09:37PM zogo wrote:

out back

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 04:37AM Sara536 wrote:

back door

Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 04:39AM Micmel wrote:

door slammed

Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 7/20/2016 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy
Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 05:25AM PattyPeppermint wrote:

Slammed shut

To God be the glory! Live, laugh, love... Life is way too short. Dx 6/2013, Stage IV, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 6/29/2013 Femara (letrozole) Radiation Therapy 7/5/2013 Bone Hormonal Therapy 8/1/2015 Faslodex (fulvestrant) Targeted Therapy 8/1/2015 Ibrance (palbociclib) Chemotherapy 7/1/2016 Xeloda (capecitabine)
Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 05:51AM grammamuses wrote:

shut off

Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 05:57AM biscuits wrote:

off key

Ki67: 70% Oncotype: 36 Dx 6/9/2015, DCIS/IDC/IDC: Tubular, Right, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 8/23/2015 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 10/20/2015 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 1/10/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 2/8/2016 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes
Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 05:59AM grammamuses wrote:

key word

Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 07:04AM zogo wrote:

word search

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"
Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 09:01AM Sara536 wrote:

search light

Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 03:07PM Oceanbum wrote:

light house

Becky ~ "Sometimes we're tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths." Surgery 11/2/2000 Dx 3/6/2017, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 3/21/2017, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Targeted Therapy 4/21/2017 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Targeted Therapy 4/21/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 4/21/2017 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 9/5/2017 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 9/25/2017 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Targeted Therapy 10/2/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 12/15/2017 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery 4/20/2018 Reconstruction (left): Fat grafting; Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting
Log in to post a reply

Jun 14, 2018 04:59PM zogo wrote:

house mother

~Jane~ "Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them" ......"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"

Page 1245 of 1,251 (37,504 results)