Join Us

We are 216,717 members in 84 forums discussing 160,161 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Breast Cancer patient Resolutions

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: Jan 1, 2013 06:02AM

CelineFlower wrote:

Ok ok... some are serious.. but some arent...

1- No more chocolate! my god ive eaten more chocolate in the last few months then in my entire life!

2- I wont define my beauty by how mch hair is on my head, or if my nails are black or if i havent had sex since BDD (before doc diagnosis).

3- Eat more organic... get rid of chemicals as much as i can

4- Live with the whales.... hunt with the tigers... dig with the beetles... make honey with the bees... die with the elephants.

5- Walk... EVERYWHERE!! feel the earth beneath my feet... as much as i can.

6- I want to know everything that will happen in 2013... so i can stop the shootings... feed the starving babies...

7- I want to love myself, like i love my husband

8- I want to live 

Each of you inspire me, to fufill this list. Thank you for being here..

happy new years to all! may you feel the warmth of the growing light

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! ~Dr. Seuss Dx 8/31/2012, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 9/17/2012, LCIS

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Jan 1, 2013 10:24AM dmag62 wrote:

I love your list! I want to make one of my own now. Happy New Year!

Dx 10/31/2012, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/4/2012 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel Surgery 12/6/2012 Lumpectomy: Right Chemotherapy 12/18/2012 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel)

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)