Join Us

We are 225,737 members in 83 forums discussing 164,196 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Look it, I know u have cancer & ur busy, BUT this is important!

Forum: Humor and Games — Breast cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes a good joke or a game is the best medicine.

Posted on: Jan 30, 2014 01:02PM

Sparklekat wrote:

Do your civic duty and help kick Justin Bieber out of the Country....  

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-j...

And no offense to Canadians, because they've always seemed like super nice people to me!  Maybe you guys should start a petition in Canada to refuse to let him back into the Country?  Because that would be pretty awesome.... 

Please note, this was posted in the humor and games forum.  ;)

Dx 10/18/2013, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 11/1/2013 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 2/11/2014 Lymph node removal: Left; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Jan 30, 2014 03:01PM SelenaWolf wrote:

The Canadian response Happy

[And, I might add, what KNOB smiles for a mug shot?  Seriously?]

"... good girls never made history ..."

Jan 30, 2014 03:51PM Sparklekat wrote:

Hahahaha I think the whole thing is so hilarious!  I wonder what the White House will say!  

Dx 10/18/2013, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 11/1/2013 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 2/11/2014 Lymph node removal: Left; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement

Jan 31, 2014 07:32AM SelenaWolf wrote:

I await with bated breath... Nerdy

"... good girls never made history ..."

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)