We are 224,869 members in 82 forums discussing 157,980 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium meet up

Forum: Get Togethers — Organize, plan, and communicate with your friends during offline events.

Posted on: Nov 11, 2019 12:03PM - edited Dec 4, 2019 04:02PM by Moderators

Moderators wrote:

BCO wants to plan a meet up for any and all BCO community members who are attending the SABCS Dec 10-14! https://www.sabcs.org

We also want to invite you to a panel discussion. Are you attending?

Download their online app (SABCS) (www.core-apps.com/dl/sabcs2019) to see the abstracts [with he exception of those withheld for SABCS press conferences]. The abstracts withheld for press will be released at the beginning of the day on which the relevant press conference occurs.

Check out their website www.sabcs.org.

We wa

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (6 results)

Posts 1 - 6 (6 total)

Nov 14, 2019 10:49PM - edited Nov 21, 2019 12:32AM by Cure-ious

This Post was deleted by Cure-ious.
Dx 10/2003, IDC, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2015, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 18, 2019 02:07PM Moderators wrote:

Hi Curi-ious,

Indeed their website is not user-friendly, however the online app (SABCS) is much better (www.core-apps.com/dl/sabcs2019)! The abstracts are all there, with he exception of those withheld for SABCS press conferences. The abstracts withheld for press will be released at the beginning of the day on which the relevant press conference occurs. Check out their website www.sabcs.org. These abstracts will also be published in the symposium's abstract book, a special supplement to the AACR journal Cancer Research which is available to each attendee online in February 2020.

The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium: 2019 Overview

Nov 19, 2019 04:35AM Traveltext wrote:

I’m up for a meetup. I have received an Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation scholarship to attend for the Male Breast Cancer Coalition. I also have media accreditation for SABCS19, So the media room is a potential venue.

Last year, I did the NBCF Project LEAD course, and there are some grad events

Let me know ASAP when you have times and dates, since my diary is filling up.

NED breast and prostate cancer. More on Male BC

Dx 03/14, IBC, Lgth. 2cm, Stge IIIB, Gde 2B, ER+/PR+, HER2- ; FEC x3, Taxol x3; Mx & 2/23 nodes; Rads x 33; now on tamoxofin.

Nov 19, 2019 07:34AM - edited Nov 19, 2019 07:34AM by Moderators

Will do, Traveltext! We only have a few so far. So glad to hear they provided you with a scholarship!! Congratulations.

Nov 21, 2019 12:31AM Cure-ious wrote:

Thank you moderators!! I just found it myself tonite, and so am deleting my post, and give my apologies to SABCS!!!

Dx 10/2003, IDC, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2015, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Dec 4, 2019 12:05PM Moderators wrote:

Anyone else attending next week?

Page 1 of 1 (6 results)