Topic: Footprintangel needs prayers

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support — A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Aug 9, 2009 07:45AM

Posted on: Aug 9, 2009 07:45AM

spar2 wrote:

Footie is in a lot of pain, she has dr appointments all this month and is feeling weak and sick.  She needs us prayer warriors to pray for her.

Dear God, please watch over Debbie, please help her pain and be with her during her dr. appts.  Please help all of her test come back normal and for the dr's to be able to help her.  Please wrap your arms around her and give her strength and courage and peace.  Protect her Lord.  I ask these things in Jesus name.  Amen.

www.spar2.multiply.com Lets help make each other's life better

Page 291 of 295 (2,943 results)

Aug 15, 2021 10:26PM footprintsangel wrote:

Thank You all, still no one, wait does Grace count

Aug 16, 2021 07:46AM bcincolorado wrote:

Dear Lord,

Please bless Debbie in all her needs and give her the help she needs at home.

Please bless her service dog and keep her healthy.

Please be with her doctors and medical teams.

Amen

Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/1/2010 Mastectomy (Left): Nipple Sparing; Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander Surgery 1/6/2010 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left) Hormonal Therapy 1/14/2010 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy 1/29/2016 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Aug 16, 2021 09:27PM footprintsangel wrote:

God bless You all, I am grateful for Your caring prayer and friendshipHeart

Aug 17, 2021 05:06PM bettysgirl wrote:

Bless you Debbie. I pray the Lord touch you and you feel his mercy and peace. I pray your pain is managed and that you will receive the help you do richly deserve.

Dx 6/20/2008, IDC, 5cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 2/13 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/15/2008 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Right): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 9/17/2008 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Ellence (epirubicin), Fluorouracil (5-fluorouracil, 5-FU, Adrucil), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 4/14/2009 Radiation Therapy

Aug 31, 2021 09:00AM bcincolorado wrote:

Dear Lord,

Please bless our dear friend today and hold her close in care.

Please give her the help she needs at home and is someone she can trust and is nice.

Please be with her service dog and keep her healthy.

Amen

Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/1/2010 Mastectomy (Left): Nipple Sparing; Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander Surgery 1/6/2010 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left) Hormonal Therapy 1/14/2010 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy 1/29/2016 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Aug 31, 2021 09:48PM footprintsangel wrote:

God bless you all with God's loving care and peacefulness

Sep 6, 2021 09:37PM footprintsangel wrote:

Lord, Please help me to get help at home, My blood pressure is high

and I have to go to the store in my wheelchair in the heat and I just

have trouble and dont want to fall again. Amen

Sep 7, 2021 10:19AM bcincolorado wrote:

Dear Lord,

Please bless foots and help her get the help she needs. She needs specialized care at home and it so hard to get caring help.

Please comfort and bless and her and wrap loving arms around her.

Amen

Sep 8, 2021 09:40PM footprintsangel wrote:

Dear Lord Thank You for carrying me through all the challenges

and bless the wonderful people here and the way they help me stay

strong with You and how much You Lord love us all, Amen

Sep 9, 2021 10:05AM bcincolorado wrote:

Dear Lord God,

Please be with footie today.

Please give her the help she needs at home and be with her service dog.

Amen

Page 291 of 295 (2,943 results)

Scroll to top button