Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Footprintangel needs prayers

spar2
spar2 Member Posts: 3,631
edited September 2022 in Prayers and Spiritual Support

Footie is in a lot of pain, she has dr appointments all this month and is feeling weak and sick.  She needs us prayer warriors to pray for her.

Dear God, please watch over Debbie, please help her pain and be with her during her dr. appts.  Please help all of her test come back normal and for the dr's to be able to help her.  Please wrap your arms around her and give her strength and courage and peace.  Protect her Lord.  I ask these things in Jesus name.  Amen.

Comments

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    edited August 2009

I remember reading that Debbie was going to get a new team as she felt ignored by her docs. Did that ever come through? Poor soul, to have to worrry about that as well....

Debbie, I am lending you my God while you need him. He has really strong arms to hold you up and carry you in your need. Please return Him when you are done as I will probably need Him again....

Gentle hugs and much, much prayer and love being sent your way.

• sahalie
    sahalie Member Posts: 1,145
    edited August 2009

Dear Lord.  Please hold Debbie close and let her feel your love.  Please give her strength and help her get through this trying time.

Amen.

Sahalie

• lexislove
    lexislove Member Posts: 277
    edited August 2009

Oh no. I'm sad to be reading this this morning....

You are in my thoughts and prayers Deb

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310
    edited August 2009

Debbie just got in from church. We are having revival. The mesage was so for me and you and many others. How Abraham had to wait many years for Gods promise to happen. Also on Job and his faith. Debbie we believe and he is going to answer. Keep looking up. Praying for you. God bless.

Susan

• hollyann
    hollyann Member Posts: 279
    edited August 2009

Debbie, please know I am thinking of you and will try to call you tonight....

Dear Heavenly Father, we pray You bring Your blessings to Debbie and rbing her relief from the pain.....Lord comfort her and keep her from harm.......Please guide her doctors to the best pain relief for her......In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit......Amen......

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657
    edited August 2009

God bless you all, Thank you Spar and all the wonderful

friends for the suppport. I love you all like sister and some

will be together and no pain Very, very gentle hugs, Debbie

• mmm5
    mmm5 Member Posts: 797
    edited August 2009

Dear Debbie

It amazes me how you reach out to so many when you are struggling so with pain., You are truly a blessing, and I now ask God to bless you with freedom from pain.

Glory be to the Father, the Son and the holy spirit, please fill Debbies soul with healing.

• Genia
    Genia Member Posts: 1,055
    edited August 2009

May God's healing touch be there for you sweet Debbie.......you are the most selfless person I think I have ever met.

hugs and prayers sweetie

• swimangel72
    swimangel72 Member Posts: 142
    edited August 2009

Debbie I'm saying a special prayer that God's angels will watch over you and help you!

• spar2
    edited August 2009

Dear Lord, I am praying for Debbie this morning to give her peace and hope and a painfree day.  Her faith is strong and will not fail her.  Let her know her friends love and support her.  Watch over her and bless her.  In Jesus name, Amen.

• saint
    saint Member Posts: 583
    edited August 2009

Our heavenly father holds our sister in His palm. He already knows the desires of our hearts..........May He see fit to grant all these requests in His son's name! AMEN

Hugs to you footie-----this too shall pass!

Be well & stay strong 

• hollyann
    edited August 2009

DearLord, please take Debbie's pain away and give her comfort , Sweet Jesus.....You know our needs, Dear Lord, and You grant them......In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit....Amen.....

Footis just know I am thinking of you today......

• EWB
    EWB Member Posts: 592
    edited August 2009

Footie- you are always in my prayers, I also offer my shoulder to lean on, gentle hugs and extra prayers for healing

• footprintsangel
    edited August 2009

Thank Sisters, I went in to register at hospital for tests tomorrow and came home

to rest, My one side of my lymphedma is very swollen cant put my arms down

and I hope to find out why I am feeling so sore and tired, I am trying to be strong like alot of

wonderful people here. God bless you all for your wonderful support. God loves you and

so do I. Gentle, gentle, hugs, Debbie

• mmm5
    mmm5 Member Posts: 797
    edited August 2009

Footsprintsangel-

You bring so much love, joy, and hope to all here and now we pray for you, Lord bring lightness and peace to Debbie, let her rest well in your light this evening so she can face the day tomorrow with your peace in her soul.

• hollyann
    edited August 2009

gentle hugs sweet sister...it was wonderful hearing your voice today..........Good luck tomorrow with your tests.........I will be thinking of you......

• footprintsangel
    edited August 2009

Thanks for the prayers, I had my Pet scan done today

and very sore on table, God bless you . Jo thank for

the smile. Gentle hugs for all.

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966
    edited August 2009

Debbie... girlfriend... DO NOT forget to let us know how the pet scan was.

YOU inspire us.. and you can see how many of us LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!

NOW... you have to let us know how the pet scan comes out.... I will pray for CLEAR until I hear from you.,..

I love you ya know... I know you know that...

• Estepp
    edited August 2009

One last thing..

Spar2...:)................... THANK you for opening this thread and putting it out there.. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful to so Many of our friends...

Can I sat how much I LOVE Spar2??????????????????????

• footprintsangel
    edited August 2009

God bless everyone here, going to take a pain pill

and try and sleep, The metal bed from the pet scan

doesn't like arthritis, Hugs and prayers, Footprintsangel

• hollyann
    edited August 2009

Good morning, footie!.....Hope all went well with the PET scan.......Yes I know how that metal bed hates arthritis......At least I know how the CT bed hates it.....Are they the same type of bed?....All cold and metal and uncaring?........Gentle hugs to you, sweet sister............

• hollyann
    edited August 2009

Same here Jo....Wasn't pretty either!....

Foots thinking of you today, sweetie!.....

• arnie
    arnie Member Posts: 922
    edited August 2009
    Foots..... (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))  I just said a prayer for you and hope your pain pill and the nap bring you relief...
  • spar2
    edited August 2009

thank you estepp,  hey, i love you too.

Footie, am praying for good results on your tests, and that the swelling goes down, and you can be pain free.  thank you footie, when I am down it seems you always sense it and send me a pm lifting my spirits.  You are special.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154
    edited August 2009

Foots/Deb.......gentle hugs.

• vivvygirl
    vivvygirl Member Posts: 171
    edited August 2009

Foots,

As you know you are always in my prayers and thoughts.

You are a truly special person and it is a gift that I have you in my life.

Look after yourself gently and do whatever you need to get better.

Sending big hugs and tons of positive thoughts.

Your friend,

Viv

• Estepp
    edited August 2009

Foots/Debbie... any results sweety? I suffer greatly today with my arthritis and I though of you and the PET SCAN TABLE... I took demerol when I go home from work.. and it does not touch the pain.. amazing.. so again, I thought of you.. how do you deal with the pain and what pain pills work...

God bless you.. still praying...

• footprintsangel
    edited August 2009

I have heard nothing, waited for call after I called them.

weather changed here and so I know about your arthritis.

Dear Lord, Please help Estepp with her pain, Comfort

her and help her to rest in you love. Amen

• Estepp
    edited August 2009

Thanks Debbie... I do feel better today.. WOW is arthritis crazy stuff..

I CANNOT believe they have not called you.... I am sorry you have weekend to worry...grrrrrrrrrrrr..

Praying sister..

• footprintsangel
    edited August 2009

God bless You

Im think of a song that fits whats going on

for our religious songs