Join Us

We are 222,244 members in 83 forums discussing 162,404 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Calling all Catholic Ladies....Rosary Suggestion

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Oct 27, 2010 07:22PM

my2boys wrote:

I pray the rosary during my radiation treatments.  It is a great way to offer up suffering for others.  Each day I think of who I will offer up my prayers for this day and I head off to radiation.....my rosary in hand.

My treatment center already knows to shut off the music before my treatments so that I can have peace and quiet to pray.  They are just so wonderful to me.

Hope this suggestion helps some of you to find peace during your journey.

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)

Posts 1 - 5 (5 total)

Oct 27, 2010 09:09PM lovemyfamilysomuch wrote:

Beautiful!  I know Jesus and our Lady are watching out for us.  Great idea! I was so scared during my chemo and rads I couldn't even pray. xo

Dx 10/14/2008, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/7 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Oct 27, 2010 09:10PM Estepp wrote:

Very nice..... Thank you for posting.

We are the Ta Ta Sisterhood! Her2+ BC is what I had.... and yes sisters.. I had lymph node involvement...Plus Radiation AND Implant only Reconstruction. DX 6/25/08

Nov 5, 2010 01:43AM ToriGirl wrote:

I've been able to go walking on the days I feel good during my chemo.  Each day I say a rosary and lift up all these wonderful women on this board.  Even if my walk is only inside my house it's still said and offered for all of you...I pray that you all feel blessed...

I love our Blessed Mother dearly and know that she hears our prayers...She intercedes on our behalf to her Son, His Father and the Holy Spirit...

peace and prayers,

Tori

DE COLORES! 

"Sorrow carves the opening for joy later..." Dx 6/4/2010, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIA, 1/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 20, 2010 02:37PM my2boys wrote:

Thank you ToriGirl

Nov 21, 2010 01:16AM lovemyfamilysomuch wrote:

These are the final prayers of the rosary, said after each decade.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy

Hail our life, our sweetness and our hope

To thee do we cry,  poor banished children of Eve,to thee do we send up our sighs,

mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.

Turn then most gracious adovcate thine eyes of mercy toward us

And after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

O clement,O Loving,  O sweet virgin mary,

Pray for us O holy mother of God

that we may  be worthy of the promises of Christ.  

O God, through his  only begotten Son, has promised for us the reward of eternal life,

Grant we beseech thee that by meditating on the mysteries of the most holy rosary of the 

Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the

same Christ our Lord, Amen.

Dx 10/14/2008, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/7 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)