Join Us

We are 222,244 members in 83 forums discussing 162,404 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Miracle Request

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Dec 9, 2010 04:17PM - edited Aug 20, 2013 06:22AM by ibcmets

ibcmets wrote:

I hope I do not offend anyone by this request.  I wanted to start a thread for a united prayer request on Christmas Day for all our stage IV bc sisters who are at the end of treatment and praying for a miracle.   I realize there currently is no cure for stage IV, but call that God inspires our medical doctors in finding new successful treatments for those who have exhausted all avenues, just as Dr. Slamon from UCLA discovered herceptin for her2+.  You don't have to be part of any specific religion.  I will list the id & first name of anyone who you know  who needs a healing miracle this Christmas.  Just reply with a name or id.

On Christmas Day, I would ask for all who want to be part of this print out the list and say a prayer mentioning each person on the list.   You can also send the list to your specific church who does prayer requests.  With a united front; I pray that God hears are request and answers our prayers.

Thank you,

Terri

True Lori    - Lori

Nine-Rugrats  - Tonya

Fidelia - Australia

Jenny66 - Jenny

Norissa - CA

Amy -Las Vegas

Leslie - Wyoming

DarleneDenise

Anahit - Riverside CA

Donna Smith

Bettie Bayer - Underwood

Denise E

Elaine D

Bo Peep

Eleanor Bennett

EBANN - Elizabeth Ann

Diane

Laura

Katie

Pauldingmom - Lisa

6/2009 stage IV diagnosis w bone mets ,Xgeva , 2015 brain mets, liver metastasis

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)

Posts 1 - 5 (5 total)

Dec 9, 2010 04:55PM lovemyfamilysomuch wrote:

I will be honored to pray with you sister xo

Dx 10/14/2008, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/7 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Dec 10, 2010 05:24PM ibcmets wrote:

Thank you so much!.  I'm creating quite a list on the stage IV board.

Terri

6/2009 stage IV diagnosis w bone mets ,Xgeva , 2015 brain mets, liver metastasis

Dec 11, 2010 04:57PM ibcmets wrote:

There is not a lot of response on this board for prayers---so if anyone from here is looking for Christmas Prayer list: please go to the advanced cancer site and the list is under "stage IV miracle request"

Thanks,

Terri

Dec 12, 2010 11:01AM badger wrote:

Terri, I believe in miracles and will add my prayers to yours on Christmas.  {{hugs}}

Find your calm. Move forward from this place. Dx 12/22/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 1, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Dec 12, 2010 05:59PM PhyllisCC wrote:

Terri.....

My prayers are added now..and on Christmas. Hope and Joy to all.  Phyllis

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)