Join Us

We are 222,244 members in 83 forums discussing 162,404 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Amazing love!

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Dec 29, 2010 05:56AM

BioAdoptMom3 wrote:

I have been so moved by what happened in church this past Sunday that I wanted to share.  Our music director has not been told directly by me, but knows through his MIL, 2 sisters and daughter that I am facing a biospy after what was a grim reaction from the radiologist and ultrasound tech last week.  He also knows one of my favorite carols is In the Bleak Midwinter. My husband and I stayed for the once a month, after church, five minute healing service on Sunday and while everyone is moving forward to the pastor for individual prayer he plays quietly on the organ.  Within a few seconds of DH and I getting up and starting to move forward, he began playing, In the Bleak Midwinter and continued till after we sat back down.  I talked with him afterwards, hugged him and followed up with an email.  I have told him it did more for me at this scary time spiritually than anything ever could have and that I will never forget it!  I feel like it was a message that no matter what the diagnosis, in the end everything is going to be OK!

Nancy

Nancy Dx 1/13/2011, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Dec 29, 2010 09:08AM debbie6122 wrote:

Nancy- Yes, no matter what the out come you will get thru this, i believe in a spirtual healing and who knows maybe you got it that day- Saying prayers for b9 results for you (((((((hugs))))))))

Debbie

masectomy, chemo, node positive Dx 12/20/2009, IDC, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)