Join Us

We are 221,759 members in 83 forums discussing 162,137 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Mom is Home!

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Jan 21, 2012 04:48PM - edited Jan 21, 2012 04:49PM by JudyB1169

JudyB1169 wrote:

Mom went Home to be with the Lord 3 days ago on the 18th, Mom had just turned 69. She had been in Hospice care for HER2+ Stage 4 Breast Cancer (diagnosed Jan 11,2011)nearly a month before her death. This house is SO QUIET, as it was just she and I living here with our dog, Tiger and our cat, Amber. Both have been tremendous companions to me this past week. I know I will see Mom again. Christians grieve, but not as those who have no hope(1Thess.4). Never in a MILLION years did I think Mom would get Breast Cancer, it truly has opened my eyes and made me MUCH more compassionate. God bless y'all!

Judy

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Jan 21, 2012 05:57PM Blessings2011 wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom, Judy.

When my mom passed a few years ago, it hurt terribly, but my heart was also filled with gladness that she was finally home with our Lord, free from all pain and suffering...and that one day we would all be reunited.

May God's peace and comfort fill your heart in the days to come.

Dx 9/15/2011, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/5/2011 Lymph node removal: Left; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Surgery 8/22/2012 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Hormonal Therapy 9/5/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 10/22/2013 Femara (letrozole)

Jan 21, 2012 06:23PM JudyB1169 wrote:

Thank you,Blessings! I will pray that God heals you.If not on Earth,you WILL be healed in Heaven.I have Spina Bifida and Fibromyalgia,for which there is no cure.So I will have to wait for my Ultimate Healing then. God bless you exceedingly abundantly. I love your profile picture(cat lover here!) :-)

Judy

Apr 17, 2012 07:27PM - edited Apr 17, 2012 07:29PM by msphil

Yes she is HOME with Our Lord never to suffer again, she is Whole, again, she is a Spirit again, she is with Our Father and family again, I lost my Dad and the pain was hard and longlasting But as I whispered in his ear weeks before I said, Dad if God says it,s time you go on and have Peace and be whole again," and a tear streamed down his face, I knew I had let him Go, and I feel lost and I miss him But I live my life so I may be with him some day, and all my family and friends in Jesus who passed, God Bless.  msphil

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)