We are 167,836 members in 80 forums discussing 131,252 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Prayers and Spiritual Inspiration → Topic: Any LDS women with BC?

Topic: Any LDS women with BC?

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Inspiration — Words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Jun 29, 2012 01:10PM

M0m2Three wrote:

Hi!   I'm a mother of 3 who is LDS.   I draw great inspiration from my sisters of faith, be they Christian, Muslim, and Jewish.    It is great to work together and let our maker work miracles in our lives.   I feel so blessed and inspired from the stories of faith walking in God's light.

May God continue to bless and heal us, watch over and protect our loved ones, and help us be a beacon of hope.

:)  Janet

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Dx 9/2/2011, DCIS, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER-/PR-

Page 1 of 18 (516 results)

Posts 1 - 30 (516 total)

Jun 29, 2012 02:05PM cookiegal wrote:

She is gone now but Amber...her handle was something like Mrsxsunnydays was LDS and wrote a BEAUTIFUL blog, she was an excellent writer by any standard...I really encourage anyone to read it

http://amberchase.weebly.com/

It's crazy because my actual life could not be any more different than hers.....but she touched me so deeply ...she was one of those BCO'ers who are always with us in spirit

You deserve a cookie!

Jul 11, 2012 10:54AM M0m2Three wrote:

@cookiegal,  Thank you!   Amber's story was very touching!     I appreciate you sharing it with us.    Yes, she will always be with us in spirit!   Many blessings to you as well!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Dx 9/2/2011, DCIS, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER-/PR-

Jul 15, 2012 09:15PM Joanne58 wrote:

Janet!  I just found  this thread--you beat me to it :)  So sorry it's taken me so long to post.  We have lost another  LDS sister to BC this week--KentuckyMom.  She's a sweetie and  I'll always remember her friendly PMs and updates on her condition.  

I stand with you in appreciating all women of faith, however they choose  to worship, and reading their stories of staying faithful and prayerful through their trials with BC.  It strengthens me, too, and I'm glad to be numbered with such women.

Cookiegal--thanks so much for your sweet tribute post above to Amber.  I was heartsick to find out  she passed before my dx brought me to BCO.  I'm in touch with her sister, now and then. You are so right--her gift of the written word reflected her spirit--something that will  always live on--and her depth of love for God and family is unmatched.

Happy Sabbath day to all, and thanks for starting this thread, M0m2three (Janet) :)

"There is beauty all around when there's love at home." --John H. McNaughton Dx 9/7/2010, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Surgery 9/16/2010 Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 10/28/2010 AC Targeted Therapy 1/21/2011 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Radiation Therapy 3/23/2011 Hormonal Therapy 4/27/2011

Jul 22, 2012 07:49PM - edited Jul 22, 2012 07:51PM by Joanne58

OK--I'm keeping this thread going, hoping  that others will join in with comments or questions about the LDS (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "Mormons") faith.  There are just a few LDS women on BCO that I know of.  Another just joined, but I'll wait for her to post here if she wishes :)

I teach the 12-13 yr-olds girls at church in the Young Women program, and am getting to love these girls more and more.  What sweeties they are--full of questions and spunk and giggles and innocence and budding testimonies of Jesus Christ.  Our newest 12 yr. old gave her  first "talk" in church in front of the whole congregation today and did a beautiful job.  She spoke about "Divine Nature" and what it means (one of the "values" we teach in the Young Women program).  She talked about how having a divine nature made her feel--knowing she was a daughter of God, how she's inherited divine qualities that she's striving to develop. She spoke of how much God cares for her and wants her to live a clean and righteous life for true happiness, and how it's the way to return home to His presence. I was very proud of her and was inspired to be better, especially as one of her church leaders.  

How I  love going to church each  Sunday, and how I need it to recharge my spiritual battery for the week ahead! :)

"There is beauty all around when there's love at home." --John H. McNaughton Dx 9/7/2010, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Surgery 9/16/2010 Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 10/28/2010 AC Targeted Therapy 1/21/2011 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Radiation Therapy 3/23/2011 Hormonal Therapy 4/27/2011

Jul 28, 2012 11:09PM footprintsangel wrote:

Thank You for all the love and caring here

God bless You all.

Jul 28, 2012 11:45PM - edited Jul 31, 2012 01:29AM by cookiegal

I'm glad you liked Amber's blog.

I'm not LDS, but I am sort of a fan, when I was a kid a bunch of kids were circled around me kicking me and a LDS mom broke in and saved me.

I also went to the winter Olympics in SLC and people were so nice. I remember the volunteers saying "We'll miss you" and they really meant it!

I grew up in Maryland and when I was 7 we went to the temple before it was consecrated. I guess that is sort of a special privilege?

Maybe I'll be LDS in my next life!

You deserve a cookie!

Jul 30, 2012 08:45PM Joanne58 wrote:

Cookie--thanks so much for sharing your experiences with members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I'm really glad  you got to go on a tour of the DC temple, too, before it was dedicated. You were very young then, but I hope you felt a sense of peace while you were there.  If you went with your parents, do you remember their experience?

You certainly have been exposed to many situations with LDS people in the past, and now with a few on BCO.  I'm biased, of course, but I think that's a really good  thing, and it works both  ways.  I'm sure the folks at the SLC olympics really do miss you, even now! And I'm glad to have met you here, too, so we're  all better off from associating with Cookie :)  

You seem genuinely warm and caring in nature, and I believe you understand the importance of treasuring life, relationships and how we live on after mortality.  When we read of sisters on this forum passing away, the sadness is real and I take it personally, even though I've only read some of their words.  But then a sense of peace settles in and I see that there is a brightness of hope for life after our time on earth.  When I serve in the temple, I'm reminded of how close we are to those we love who've passed on, and how much they still walk with us and petition the Lord in our behalf.  I know our Heavenly Father  and His Son, Jesus Christ, want us to keep our relationships with family and friends throughout eternity because, coupled with our relationships with them, that is what brings the greatest joy.

Cookie--if you were to bump up your timeline of being  LDS to THIS life, you'd have a head start on many, many blessings ;)  In the meantime, I truly appreciate you participating in this thread and look forward to any questions/comments  you may have.  And I just cant resist saying what  my grandma always said to us grandchildren, "You're so sweet I could just eat you up!"  Smile  

Jul 30, 2012 08:50PM Joanne58 wrote:

Dear Foots,

Your post on this thread is very special.  Thanks so much for your prayers and blessings for those of us visiting  here. Please know you're part of our sisterhood on the LDS thread and will always be welcome.  Having your precious angel picture above is a comforting reminder of  how we can all be angels to someone in need :)  Have a good week, my friend! 

Aug 2, 2012 01:37AM cookiegal wrote:

@joanne If I were choosing my religion based on how nice the people were it would be LDS for sure. 

You deserve a cookie!

Aug 2, 2012 04:46PM Joanne58 wrote:

What a generous compliment, Cookie!  Thanks from the bottom of my heart Smile

Aug 3, 2012 08:26AM marymelodi wrote:

Joanne:

Well, I came back to these boards to support you and to also share my thoughts and suport.  We share many of the same feelings and convictions.  I know my faith and certainty of the love of Heavenly Father has sustained me through the 7 years since diagnosis.  I was blessed all through the experience.

Have a good day. 

marymelodi

Aug 3, 2012 06:26PM - edited Aug 3, 2012 06:27PM by Joanne58

Mary--I'm SO glad you returned, and I LOVE your beautiful profile pic, too :)  Looking forward to your contributions to this thread because I know you're a woman of "faith in every footstep."  AND, I haven't forgotten your wonderful email, to which I owe a reply! 

Welcome, any and all BCO sisters with your thoughts and experiences of faith and overcoming trials.  We love hearing your stories and want to help lighten each other's burdens. 

Aug 5, 2012 06:12PM - edited Aug 5, 2012 07:37PM by Joanne58

Sunday, the Lord's day, is perfect for posting in this forum. 

I came home from church today feeling uplifted and hopeful for another chance to do better in the week ahead. Here's what happened that made me glad I went...

First, it was our monthly testimony meeting where there are no assigned speakers during this first hour.  We sing hymns, partake of the sacrament (bread and water blessed and served by our young men who hold the priesthood), then anyone may come forward to the pulpit to share a brief testimony of Jesus Christ, a gospel principle or faith-promoting experience, etc.  All who shared today, young and old, were humble and grateful in their testimonies.  One child testified of the power of prayer in her life.  She had an experience last week that let her know her Heavenly Father knew her and listened to her prayers.  A young father testified, as he held his little boy in his arms, that he and his wife have had their burdens lifted through the service of family and church members while his youngest son had been hospitalized for 6 weeks. He mentioned that the commitment we make when we are baptized is to "bear one another's burdens," and to "mourn with those who mourn and give comfort to those who stand in need of comfort." He felt blessed to be on the receiving end, having so many people acting in behalf of the Lord in their service.  A woman bore testimony of the joy of having her sister come to church with her after so many years of being away.  She wept, sharing her knowlege that coming to church each week brings great blessings in her life and helps others, too, in ways we'll never know. This made me think back to times when my children were young and restless and tired and not behaving while at church, and I would wonder why I was even there.  Then I remembered one of the prayers offered one particular Sunday that was an answer to one of my personal prayers.  It was just what I needed to hear that day, and from someone who knew nothing of my woes.  Had I chosen not to attend church that day, I would have missed that special blessing.

Second, I was able to hear a wonderful lesson during the 3rd hour of church in our Young Women (ages 12-18) meeting where I serve over the 12-13 yr-old girls.  It was about being beautiful on the inside, which will make you beautiful on the outside. The girls participated in the lesson and shared who the "beautiful women" in their lives were, and why.  It was wonderful to hear them mention mothers, grandmothers, cousins, friends whom they looked to as examples of inner beauty.  A recording of the song, "Beautiful" by Cherie Call was played.  Here is the link if you'd to hear it.  I also printed some of the words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw_YA1bb71g

"Look at all the signs, look at all the shows,

All the glamorous people who claim to know what perfection is

And what makes beauty stay,

But when all the styles go out and the labels fade away...

(Chorus)

It's what you give that makes you beautiful,

It's how you live that makes your dreams come true

Keep yhour faith in this world and let the light of the Lord shine through,

That's what makes you beautiful."

I have a poster in my house that has a bouquet of lovely red roses and one white daisy in the middle.  The caption reads: "Be Your OWN Kind of Beautiful" Smile

Aug 5, 2012 11:22PM raro wrote:

Hey there, Joanne,
I have that same poster!
I'm sorry that we're having to go through this horrid journey, but glad to have the support of others of our faith. I've been a member all my life (Hey, Cookiegal, I went to the temple before it was consecrated too, and was about the same age!) and grew up in Virginia.
I'm stage 4, which is crummy, but all I ask is that I live long enough to raise my youngest child, who is 10. As my bishop keeps telling me, "You're not dying today." We just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
Maybe pioneers in the past had a lot of physical and mental challenges, but I think having cancer is a pioneer experience all its own. I'm blessed to have supportive family and friends. And I'm sad that there are so many people out there who suffer without any hope.
My son and I were talking tonight, and I wanted to share something with him about Abinidi in the Book of Mormon. I said, "I want to talk to you about something." He immediately looked alarmed and said, "This isn't a sex talk, is it?!" I said, "Heck no!" and he gave a relieved sigh. We got to talking about how Abinidi was such a good man, but he still died a horrible death. I told him that being good brings us so many blessings, but the Lord isn't going to prevent bad things just because we're good. He thought a minute and said, "So, it's like the Lord is saying, 'you have to go through this, but if you hold My hand, I'll make it as easy as I can for you'?" I said yeah, something like that.
I used to be so afraid of the process of dying. Somewhere along the way, I lost that fear. I have told my Heavenly Father that I don't know if we get any say in when we die, but if we do, I just want Him to know that I would like to stay a bit longer. My son lost his father when he was 5 months old, and I don't want him to lose his mom, too. I told my husband, "I love you and I miss you, but I"m not ready to die to be with you yet!" But I know he is there and watching over us. Even my son, who has no memories of his father, has said he knows his daddy has been near him sometimes.
Anyway, sorry for the ramble. Just wanted to say hi and I'm glad (and sorry!) that I'm not the only LDS here.

Aug 6, 2012 02:22AM Joanne58 wrote:

Raro!

Welcome to our thread! I'm so glad you shared your story with us about your son.  It was WAY funny (his initial reaction, ie, "sex talk?" Surprised), but then what an incredibly wise understanding he expressed about the Lord allowing us to go through bad things, holding His hand.  I LOVE that description!  Please give him a big hug from me--he made my night.  You must be proud to know you're raising a son that "gets it" in many ways, beyond his years.  Since we LDS believe we had a pre-earth life as spirits, I wonder if children like your son may be much "older" than we, the parents, are.  I hope you're keeping a record of the marvelous things he says and does.

Yep--I'm collecting signatures on a "celestial petition," asking for lots more years for you to hang around.  You've done well, working in special ed., serving in church and still raising children of your own (and chickens! :), PLUS, you've kept a fabulous sense of humor through all your trials. Thanks for taking these trials and turning them into character refining opportunities.  You're a super example of a faithful woman!

Aug 7, 2012 12:16AM footprintsangel wrote:

And so are You Joanne58!

Aug 7, 2012 01:27PM Joanne58 wrote:

You're a sweetie, foots--thank you! :)

Aug 7, 2012 01:33PM Joanne58 wrote:

Here's a quote that I believe applies to the spiritual forum on BCO very well:

"There is a marvelous phenomenon which occurs among men (women, too! :) when the light of the gospel illuminates their lives.  Almost instinctively, it seems, the light of truth sparks a desire to share.  When our minds are expanded by new knowledge, we want others to know; when our spirits are elevated by heavenly influence, we want others to feel; and when our lives are filled with goodness, we want others, particularly those whom we love, to enjoy similar experiences."  --Carlos E. Asay

Here's to sharing our knowledge of all we know that is true, good and uplifting, by our words and deeds :)

Aug 22, 2012 01:21PM marymelodi wrote:

Thought I'd see what's up.  Today is my 7th anniversaray of my diagnosis and beginning of survivor status.  makes me think about all the support I found here in those months of 2005-2006.  Hope all of you are doing well and walking your own road in the peace of the lo9ve of God.

marymelodi

Aug 22, 2012 11:39PM firstcall wrote:

I don't exactly fit here, because I'm not a woman, but I am LDS, and I have breast cancer.  So I thought I would say hello, and maybe follow along this thread.  I was diagnosed in Dec, and have had a couple of surgeries, and 12 weeks of Chemo....Quite the year so far.  Its been challenging, and it has brought spiritual experiences along with it.  My youngest son is preparing to leave for his Mission to Brazil, so life goes on even if you're in treatment.  

RMX 12/29/11, lymph node disection 1/14/12, T/C 2/18/12, 3/9/12, 3/29/12, 4/18/12 Tamoxafen

Aug 23, 2012 12:25AM Joanne58 wrote:

Congratulations, Mary, on your 7 year cancerversary!  Sure do love hearing about living life YEARS beyond BC.  And I STILL owe you an email! (Thanks for your patience :) 

Welcome firstcall, and congrats on your son's mission to Brazil!  That's where my husband served many, many years ago. Portuguese is such a beautiful language.  You'll be blessed through your son's service, as you already know.  My family felt those blessings of having missionaries in the field--I miss them!  

I'm glad to hear that you've survived the BC challenges with  spiritual experiences.  We have that in common, and I think you know what I  mean when I say that I've never, ever been closer to  the Lord and communicated with  Him more fervently than the way I have since BC.  I wouldn't trade that life experience for anything.

I have family in Puyallup, Kennewick and  Burbank Heights, Washington.  What a beautiful state it is! 

Aug 23, 2012 11:59PM cookiegal wrote:

Oh my gosh my husband sent me the cutest text, "In Salt Lake City airport saying hi to all the Mormons for you!" He knows I am a fan!

:)

Hi 

You deserve a cookie!

Aug 24, 2012 10:51AM - edited Aug 24, 2012 07:12PM by Joanne58

What a sweetie your husband is, Cookie! Mostly because he's thoughtful of his sweet wife :)  Thanks for the fun and complimentary post--it made my day~

Anyone stay up late last night and watch the NBC Rock Center report (Brian Williams and Harry Smith) on "The  Mormons" ???  My husband and I thought it was done well, overall.  There was just one thing that didn't  surprise me but bothered me:  why is it that questions about very sacred issues were asked of NONpracticing members of the LDS church?  If I wanted to have a very sacred practice in a church explained to me, I would  ask someone who is a committed and active member--someone who's internalized the meaning of the sacred practice/tenet of that faith to help me understand it.  Anyway, it was nice to  see Harry Smith enjoying  his visit to Welfare Square and the HUGE central Bishop's Storehouse facility.  It was quite a sight, watching him driven around in that massive building with all the goods that go to the needy, worldwide.  To me, that building is  a "sacred place."  True religion is caring for the widows and  fatherless, and those goods are like manna to those in need who receive them.  It was also a comfort to see that the truck drivers of those goods from the storehouse have a devotional and prayer before leaving for their destination.  I believe we are the  Lord's servants in this life, caring for His children--our brothers and  sisters--and need His guidance and protection while we serve.

Any comments/questions regarding this news special are welcome!

Aug 24, 2012 10:28PM raro wrote:

I didn't even hear about that news special, but it doesn't surprise me when they try to get "balanced" views by talking to ex-LDS. I was flipping channels the other day and there is some new reality show about some Amish who are leaving their home and going to live in the "sinful" city. I'm not remotely Amish, but it kind of disgusts me. If you want to show someone's spiritual journey, that's one thing. But to sensationalize people who are dissatisfied and critical of their own religion is just sad.
I remember years ago seeing a movie called "Keeping the Faith." It was a funny, romantic movie about two best friends, a rabbi and a priest, and I loved it because even though I'm not Catholic or Jewish, it was uplifting and respectful of both religions. Such a rare thing in Hollywood.

And, Joanne, I've definitely been the grateful recipient of some of those welfare goods in times past. What a blessing in my life and my children's lives!

Cookie, I love your name! My youngest son was born with a full head of dark hair that kind of wisped up like a chocolate chip, so I called him my "Cookie Boy." His grandparents were also from the Cook Islands, so it really fit him.

Welcome, Firstcall! If you don't mind my asking, what kind of a physician are you? Male or female, we're all breast cancer warriors here.

Aug 25, 2012 12:31PM Joanne58 wrote:

Hi, Raro!  Love your son's pet name because  of his chocolate chip hair--too cute!  And thanks for the thumbs up on a movie, "Keeping the Faith."  It's been a while since I watched a decent movie, so I'll have to look that one up.  

I'm so glad you were helped in the past by the wonderful Bishop's Storehouse, Raro.  I, also, can relate to having some of those life-sustaining Bishop's Storehouse products in my home during hard times.  And when my husband served as a bishop, he was able to help many in our area, both members and members of other faiths, with food, clothing and hotel stays when needed.  It's up to each Bishop to  make that decision--who and what to give.  Only once in 4 years was he not told the truth and helped someone who took advantage of the LDS church welfare program.  It made him very sad because the funds to help people are ALL from donations  from members of the church.  They are considered sacred funds to be used wisely.  We can only hope that those who may take advantage will someday be thankful and change their ways, become a true Christian and follow Christ's example.  It's a much happier and overall healthier way to live :)

Aug 25, 2012 05:13PM firstcall wrote:

Raro - Im a family practice physician.  See all ages.  And I have hundreds of patients who are cancer survivors.   They cheer me on quite a bit. 

RMX 12/29/11, lymph node disection 1/14/12, T/C 2/18/12, 3/9/12, 3/29/12, 4/18/12 Tamoxafen

Aug 26, 2012 05:53PM Joanne58 wrote:

I got to attend our women's Relief Society meeting today instead of being with the Young Women (our bishop taught them sans leaders). It was nice to be with them again and  feel their friendship.  It made me think of the bookmark I use in my scriptures with this message:

We are beloved daughters of God,

and our lives have meaning, pupose,and direction.

We are united in our devotion to Jesus Christ, our  Savior

and Exemplar.  We are women of faith, virtue, vision,

and  charity who:

Increase our testimonies of Jesus Christ

through prayer and scripture study.

Seek spiritual strength by following the promptings of the Holy Ghost. 

Dedicate ourselves to strengthening marriages, families and homes.

Find nobility in motherhood and joy in womanhood.

Delight in service and good works.

Love life and learning.

Stand for truth and righteousness.

Sustain the priesthood as the authority of God on earth.

Rejoice in the blessings of the temple,

understand our divine destiny,

and strive for exaltation. 

Aug 26, 2012 10:19PM raro wrote:

Firstcall, I notice you're from Seattle. That's where I met my husband. He proposed in the Seattle Temple, in fact. Even though I have always preferred the East Coast (Sorry, Joanne, I am NOT a Californian!! :-)) I found Seattle to be incredibly beautiful.

Even though my husband died over 10 years ago from a septic infection, I've been missing him a lot lately. I don't know how people survive believing that there is no afterlife. Knowing my husband is waiting for me - impatiently, knowing him! - makes having cancer just bearable. I don't know if we get a say in when we cross over to the Spirit World, but I've told my Heavenly Father that if I do have a say, I am requesting to stay here as long as possible. I have an eternity to be with my husband, but my children only have a few years of mortal childhood. I'm just grateful I've had the time I have already. I cherish every moment with them. In fact, I'm bummed because I start back at work (school) tomorrow, boo!!!

Joanne, is that the Young Woman statement thingy? They started reciting that long after I left YW. I tried to memorize it once, but my brain isn't what it used to be. I think it's a great idea for young women to be able to fall back on those inspired words when life gets tough.

Aug 26, 2012 11:33PM Joanne58 wrote:

Hi, Raro!  

The Young Women's theme is different than the Relief Society "creed" (I call it) that I posted above, but some parts are similar.  Here's the Young Women theme:

"We are daughters of our Heavenly Father who loves us and  we love Him.

We will stand as witnesses of God at all times and  in all places

as we strive to live the Young Women values, which are:

Faith, Divine Nature, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works, Integrity and Virtue.

We realize as we come to accept and act upon these values,

we will be prepared to strengthen home and  family,

make and keep sacred covenants,

receive the ordinances of the temple,

and enjoy the blessings of exaltation."

The Young Women recite theirs each Sunday together, but the Relief Society just have theirs for reference.  I've given away a few bookmarks with the RS creed to women taking the missionary lessons.  I think it helps people understand just how important women are in the church and what a magnificent role they play.

Sorry you have to start work tomorrow--dang it!  But I'm betting that  you'll have extra strength to get  through the days ahead.  Hope your boss's heart is softened a bit so you have less stress and more compassion from him.  Here's to work hours flying by so fast you can't believe it's the end of the day, and to receiving lots of hugs and smiles from your children when you're home together Smile  Let me know when you're ready for more pommegranate jelly! 

Aug 27, 2012 09:01PM raro wrote:

Oh, yeah, I'm ready for more pomegranite jelly! I just wish I could send you some of my fresh eggs. But I imagine they would end up scrambled by the time they arrived, huh? :-)
Thanks for the explanation. I haven't been strong enough to go to RS lately. I really miss it.

I was explaining to my son last night about how men and women are different. We discussed the Priesthood and I explained that while men do a lot of the procedural-type stuff, women have just as much power and strength in different ways. In other religions, "the Priesthood" means the right to stand before a congregation and preach. We women do that. It might mean administering to the poor and struggling. We women do that. Preparing lessons and teaching Sunday School. Yup, we women do that. I've never understood people who say LDS women are somehow less powerful or strong. LDS women are some of the strongest women I know.

And thanks for the good wishes about work! My first day back, and it's like I never left. Tomorrow we get to spend 3 hours -!!!- at a pep rally for teahers. Not kidding. Sitting on bleachers with all the teachers in the county cheering for...ourselves. What a joke. But I guess it beats sitting in a long, dull meeting discussing math scores, right?! :-)

Page 1 of 18 (516 results)