Join Us

We are 221,759 members in 83 forums discussing 162,138 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Let,s ALL take this moment and PRAY

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Aug 23, 2012 09:31PM

msphil wrote:

Hello ALL, I would like to take this moment for ALL of US to pray Now, Praying together is So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Powerful going up to GOD , can you imaagine the thousands and thousands of us praying to God at the same time WOW, for All our intentions NOW: Father in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ I ask that YOU hear our  hear felt prayers as w send them up to YOU Father,Holy Spirit let each of Us feel your Presence as we Pray, I feel (IT) as I write this prayer, Thank You Father from your humble children, give US Your Peace, Amen and Amen !!!!Alleleuia.  msphil 

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Aug 23, 2012 09:41PM Kindergarten wrote:

Dearest Heavenly Father, I lift us all up in prayer. Dearest Lord, I ask for healing of this terrible disease. Let us all feel YOUR HEALING HANDS upon us.Throughtout our difficult journey May our eyes continually focus on YOU!!!! We know YOU hold out YOUR ARMS to comfort us. May everything we do to today, tomorrow and forever, always Honor and Glorify YOU. You are our Rock and our Salvation!!!  IN HIS PRECIOUS NAME, AMEN

Kathy Dx 11/17/2004, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 1/28 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 12/5/2004 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 5/29/2005 Lymph node removal: Left, Right, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic ovary removal Radiation Therapy 6/5/2005 Breast Dx IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 1/28 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)