Join Us

We are 221,759 members in 83 forums discussing 162,137 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Please pray for my mom

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Nov 12, 2012 10:59PM

needhope wrote:

Hello all, 

I'm not sure if I am supposed to post prayer requests here, but if you can help me and my mom, please pray for us tomorrow. My single mom who is the love of my life is having her cancer surgery tomorrow to remove her 1.3X 0.9cmX 0.9cm cm IDC+DCIS and 0.8 cm area of possible (multifocal) cancer.

Please, I am just asking for prayers. We are very scared and I am just so asking and hoping GOD to give us a miracle to let my mom's nodes be negative. We were told she might have multifocal cancer or she may not. Please pray for us that there is just one spot and that her sent. nodes are clear and that she can continue on her journey with hope and resilience. Please also pray for us that my mom has a safe surgery and that she makes it through safely and that she can recover fully and lead a long life ahead. 

Thank you so much for your prayers. God bless you. Thank you.

Dx 10/8/2012, IDC, 1cm, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Nov 14, 2012 01:46AM likepink wrote:

I am praying for your family

Dx 1/4/2012, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 4/5 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 2/27/2012 Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): Latissimus dorsi flap, Tissue expander placement

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)