Join Us

We are 221,758 members in 83 forums discussing 162,134 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: This became my mantra

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Jan 2, 2013 02:14AM

hope59 wrote:

When I was dx in 2003 with breast cancer a dear lady sent me a bible verse typed on a little blue card. I went to Kinko's and had several copies made and put them all over my house.

Probably someone has already quoted this bible verse, but it was so meaniful and helped me get through many rough days and months.

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; stop being anxious and watchful, for I am your God.  I give you strength, I bring you help, I uphold you with my victorius right hand.    Isiah 41:10

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Jan 3, 2013 01:40AM dlb823 wrote:

Thanks for sharing that verse, Hope.  It was one I also liked when I was going through tx.  I hope others will find comfort in it now.  

Another good one is:  Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Deanna

Deanna "The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears" Native American proverb Dx 2/1/2008, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 1/16 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 1/3/2014, Stage IV

Jan 10, 2013 08:41PM msphil wrote:

yes I know that scripture well and also the 91st Psalms gives me so much Peace also, read it and feel God,s Love coming thru, God Bless. msphil(idc, stage2, 0/3 nodes, L mast, chemo and rads and 5 yrs on Tamoxifen) and I am now going into my 19 th yr Survivor, Praise the Lord. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)