Join Us

We are 221,201 members in 83 forums discussing 161,896 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Pentecostal Sisters

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Aug 30, 2013 07:56PM

Soteria205 wrote:

Ive been all over the Faith threads of which there are many. I've enjoyed reading posts from different denominations ( One GOD), but I'm looking to connect with other women who are also Pentecostal ( Full Gospel ).

We are at a point in time that we need more than ever to Stand on God's Word!

I mean no disrespect to other denominations. I just need to connect with other women who believe like me.

Blessings
Paula

FIGHT LIKE A WARRIOR!!! Dx 7/27/2012, IDC, 5cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 1, 13/16 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 10/21/2012 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 12/6/2012 AC + T (Taxol)

Page 1 of 9 (269 results)

Posts 1 - 30 (269 total)

Aug 31, 2013 03:14PM Soteria205 wrote:

Did I scare everyone off? I can't possibly be the only Full Gospel believer on this forum.

FIGHT LIKE A WARRIOR!!! Dx 7/27/2012, IDC, 5cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 1, 13/16 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 10/21/2012 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 12/6/2012 AC + T (Taxol)

Sep 2, 2013 09:28PM Soteria205 wrote:

Bump

Sep 3, 2013 02:30AM Racy wrote:

Soteria, I read your post and was looking forward to seeing replies. I am a Christian ( Roman Catholic) but not sure what full gospel means. In any case, I agree we all share faith in the same God.

Bless you.

Dx 2010, ILC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/22 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Sep 3, 2013 07:32AM Soteria205 wrote:

Racy~~Thank you for replying. I attend a Non-denominational church. I guess by Full Gospel I mean we believe the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

We believe in the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit. That Jesus was born of a virgin, was sin free, died for our sins, and was raised up on the third day Flesh & Bone. That he sits at the right hand of the Father, interceding for us.

We believe in praising him with music, song, banners, raising hands, and dancing.

We believe in being baptized by the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues, (other languages) as the Spirit gives utterance.

There's much more, but I just wanted to give you a little insight. We believe pretty much as you do. We are just a bit more demonstrative in our praise. Of course everyone doesn't dance, or raise their hands, or wave a banner, but we have that freedom if we desire to honor The Lord that way.

Blessings
Paula

Sep 4, 2013 03:06AM Racy wrote:

Thanks Paula, my beliefs are similar and I enjoy a modern form of worship. I hope you find that there is much that unites us Christians.

God bless us all.

Dx 2010, ILC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/22 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Sep 5, 2013 11:26AM Soteria205 wrote:

Racy~~We are absolutely united by our faith in Christ, no matter what denomination we are!

Since no one else seems to be chiming in, I may just start a Bible Study on here. It will help me in studying the Word even if no one else joins in.

Blessings
Paula

Sep 5, 2013 11:45AM Soteria205 wrote:

JESUS CALM THE STORM

As evening came, Jesus said to his deciples, " Let's cross to the other side of the lake." He was already in the boat, so they started out, leaving the crowds behind (although other boats followed). But soon a fierce storm arose. High waves began to break into the boat until it was nearly full of water.
Jesus was sleeping at the back of the boat with his head on a cushion. Frantically they woke him up, shouting, "Teacher, don't you even care that we are about to drown?"
When he woke up, he rebuked the wind and said to the water, "Quiet down!" Suddenly the wind stopped, and there was a great calm. And he asked them, " Why are you so afraid? Do you still not have faith in me?"
And they were filled with awe and said among themselves, "Who is this man, that even the wind and the waves obey him?" Mark 4:35-41 NLV

Notice that Jesus was sleeping? The storm didn't bother him or even get his attention, but the CRIES of HIS CHILDREN got his attention immediately!!!

So it is with the storms of our lives...Jesus isn't bothered by our trials, whether its cancer, poverty, relationship problems, grief, strife, etc. What gets his attention is the voices of his children!!!

Have you cried out to The Lord today?

Blessings
Paula

Sep 16, 2013 06:49PM Soteria205 wrote:

If you have been to a circus performance or watched one on television, you would be familiar with the act involving a lion and its trainer. But have you ever wondered why, besides holding a whip, the trainer would arm himself with a stool and point its legs toward the beast?
The whole idea is to distract the lion. You see, as powerful as the beast is, it can be immobilized by distractions. If this man-eater is not distracted from time to time, it might just decide to maul the trainer to death!
The devil is like the trainer. He knows that you have God’s power inside you because the Lion of Judah is in you, and “He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world”. So what the devil tries to do is immobilize you with distractions.
For example, he may bring to your attention a pain in your body to distract you. And you find yourself going to a few medical journals or the Internet to find out more about the symptoms. You also decide to consult more than one doctor. And because you know of someone who has the same condition, you talk to him about it.
In the end, you are distracted by the pain, the symptoms, your findings, the doctors’ reports and your friend’s experience. And you find it hard to believe and focus on God’s Word about your healing. You have become immobilized, powerless and fearful.
So the devil’s trick is to get you to focus on your condition. When you are conscious of the symptoms in your body and your findings, you will see sickness manifest. But God wants you to focus on who you are and what you have in Christ. When you are conscious that you are the healed in Christ, you will see healing manifest.
My friend, what you are conscious of will manifest. So be conscious of Christ, who is all the power of God inside you, and you will see that power manifest!

Sep 17, 2013 10:28AM Soteria205 wrote:

This is how my GOD rolls!!!
a poorly dressed lady with a look of defeat on her face, walked into a grocery store. She approached the owner of the store in a most humble manner and asked if he would let her charge a few groceries. She softly explained that her husband was very ill and unable to work, they had seven children and they needed food.

John Longhouse, the grocer, scoffed at her and requested that she leave his store.

Visualizing the family needs, she said: "Please, sir! I will bring you the money just as soon as I can."

John told her he could not give her credit, as she did not have a charge account at his store.

Standing beside the counter was a customer who overheard the conversation between the two. The customer walked forward and told the grocer that he would stand good for whatever she needed for her family.

The grocer said in a very reluctant voice, "Do you have a grocery list?"

Louise replied, "Yes sir"

"O.K." he said, "put your grocery list on the scales and whatever your grocery list weighs, I will give you that amount in groceries."

Louise, hesitated a moment with a bowed head, then she reached into her purse and took out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it. She then laid the piece of paper on the scale carefully with her head still bowed.

The eyes of the grocer and the customer showed amazement when the scales went down and stayed down.

The grocer, staring at the scales, turned slowly to the customer and said begrudgingly, "I can't believe it."

The customer smiled and the grocer started putting the groceries on the other side of the scales. The scale did not balance so he continued to put more and more groceries on them until the scales would hold no more. The grocer stood there in utter disgust.

Finally, he grabbed the piece of paper from the scales and looked at it with greater amazement. It was not a grocery list, it was a prayer which said:

"Dear Lord, you know my needs and I am leaving this in your hands."

The grocer gave her the groceries that he had gathered and stood in stunned silence. Louise thanked him and left the store. The customer handed a fifty-dollar bill to the grocer and said, "It was worth every penny of it."

It was some time later that the grocer discovered the scales were broken; therefore, only God knows how much a prayer weighs.

Sep 17, 2013 12:31PM melmcbee wrote:

Soteria, I am enjoying the bible study. I can say I needed to hear it today. Healing hugs to you

Melanie Dx 6/24/2012, ILC, 2cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 8/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/9/2012 Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 8/9/2012 Lymph node removal: Right, Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy 8/23/2012 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 1/9/2013 Breast, Lymph nodes Surgery 5/30/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 12/4/2013 Reconstruction (right) Dx 3/29/2017, ILC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR- Dx 11/19/2019, ILC, Stage IV, metastasized to other, ER-/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Chemotherapy 8/19/2020 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Immunotherapy Tecentriq (atezolizumab) Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant) Chemotherapy Xeloda (capecitabine)

Sep 17, 2013 02:13PM Soteria205 wrote:

melmcbee~~Thank you so much. I really thought I'd made a mistake and no one was visiting this thread at all. God Bless You!

Paula

Sep 17, 2013 02:17PM Soteria205 wrote:

Genesis 26:12
Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him.
When you sow apple seeds, you get apples. When you sow seeds of friendship, you get friends. If in the natural, you receive in the area in which you sow, how much more will you receive in the supernatural when God blesses you!
The Bible tells us that when Isaac sowed in the land, he reaped a hundredfold even though there was a famine in that land. The reason was that “the Lord blessed him”.
So if you are believing God for a breakthrough in a particular area, sow in that area. Whatever money or time you give to the Lord, He will multiply it back to you. For example, you have 24 hours a day like everyone else, but the Lord can make your day very fruitful. And even after doing all that needs to be done, you will find that you still have time left to rest.
Even when you have nothing to give but prayers, your prayers will not return to you void. God can answer them exceedingly above what you have asked. When Job lost everything that he possessed, he prayed for his friends, and the Lord not only restored his losses, but He also “gave Job twice as much as he had before”. So start sowing seeds in the area that you are believing God for, and know that before long, you will be reaping your harvest!

Sep 18, 2013 07:50AM Soteria205 wrote:

† This Is The One †

Jesse had seven of his sons pass before Samuel, but Samuel said to him, The LORD has not chosen these. So he asked Jesse, Are these all the sons you have? There is still the youngest, Jesse answered. He is tending the sheep. Samuel said, Send for him; we will not sit down until he arrives. So he sent for him and had him brought in. He was glowing with health and had a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the LORD said, Rise and anoint him; this is the one. 1 Samuel 16:10–12 NIV
While the sheep grazed peacefully, He reached down and picked up another rock, placed it in his sling, and twirled it about before releasing it and watching it soar through the air. David was out in the field tending the sheep day after day, playing his harp, spending time with the Lord, and he had no idea that his future was being formed.

David had seven brothers, all who were older and bigger than him, but God chose him anyway because God looks on the heart. David spent time with God in the field, while he was tending sheep, and God took his life to a new level while he was doing it.

Today, talk with God wherever you are, whatever you are doing. While in the field or in the home, talk with Him. The relationship that you develop in the simple things will lead on to something much greater. God just might say: this is the one, anoint them.

Sep 18, 2013 08:07AM melmcbee wrote:

Soteria, after reading your study on distractions, I made an appt. with my ps for tomorrow to try to get to go back to work. I just returned to work 2 months ago and ended up being hospitalized for cellulitis. He wants me to see pain management as well to get an intercostal nerve block. Im in such a depression and cant even get the energy to clean my house which looks horrible. My dad had to be moved to inpatient hospice for a few weeks because he fell on my mom who is laid up and unable to take care of him right now. I turn the news on and the world is just awful, shooting, kidnappings, murder. I cant stay in this house because all I do is feel worse. When I go to work I spend all day taking care of others and it takes me out of myself. I dont know how to get more energy or sow seeds to feel emotionally and physically better. I have a specific prayer that I say everyday on my way to work. I ask God to help me be a better patient caregiver, a better coworker, help me bring peace and love to all that I come in contact with, help me do a good job and to please carry me when I cant carry myself. As long as I ask for help for others I feel good about myself but I dont know how to ask for help with feeling better and having more energy and how to be a bette housewife. I know its the devils way to tear me down and pull me away from God. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I saved this thread and I hope to hear more from you. Its sometimes easier to talk to someone that you dont know about these things. Have a blessed day.

Melanie Dx 6/24/2012, ILC, 2cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 8/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/9/2012 Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 8/9/2012 Lymph node removal: Right, Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy 8/23/2012 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 1/9/2013 Breast, Lymph nodes Surgery 5/30/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 12/4/2013 Reconstruction (right) Dx 3/29/2017, ILC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR- Dx 11/19/2019, ILC, Stage IV, metastasized to other, ER-/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Chemotherapy 8/19/2020 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Immunotherapy Tecentriq (atezolizumab) Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant) Chemotherapy Xeloda (capecitabine)

Sep 18, 2013 10:33AM Soteria205 wrote:

Melanie~~I'm adding you to my prayer list right now. I've been through depression. I remember how hopeless I felt. God delivered me of that through his Word.
I find that whenever I'm feeling down, it helps me to read the Psalms out loud to myself. David, who wrote most of the Psalms was often depressed. He was being hunted by someone he had loved (Saul). But David knew how to praise God and The Lord always delivered him.

Blessings
Paula

Sep 18, 2013 10:38AM melmcbee wrote:

Thanks for the prayers. I will start reading the Psalms.

Sep 18, 2013 10:54AM Soteria205 wrote:

Melanie~~I forgot to tell you how much it means to me that you care about this thread. I love doing it because I learn so much, and I definitely need to spend more time reading the Bible. I've gotten really lazy with praising God, praying, and reading since this whole BC thing started last summer.

My house has suffered too. There's just my husband, Jimmy & me here, so it should be easy, but between fatigue, procrastination, and a husband who's a bit of a hoarder, I'm way behind on housework. The American Cancer Society would have someone come clean for me 4 times free while I was in active treatment, but seriously, I felt like I needed to clean before I could let them into my house. Lol

Blessings
Paula

Sep 18, 2013 01:02PM melmcbee wrote:

I feel the same way. Lol. I need to find something to help with fatigue. Blessings

Sep 19, 2013 08:29AM Soteria205 wrote:

Your doctor or insurance agent may ask you, “Do you have a family history of cancer?” If you say, “Yes,” they will probably tell you that you might get some form of cancer too.
Now, if you are without God, you would probably agree with them and start worrying about your health. But you are not without God! In fact, His Word tells you, “A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.” Therefore, even if you have a family history of cancer, and your family members have died of cancer, you can have the confidence to declare that it will not come near you!
Beloved, God wants you to know that even though you are in this world, you are not of this world. You belong to Him. You don’t have to get caught in dire situations along with the people of the world. Because God is on your side, “He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence”. (Psalm 91:3)
Even when it comes to generational diseases, you can boldly declare, “That disease stops here!” because you have God and His Word. And when you believe God and His Word, you will see His promises come to pass for you—“A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you”!

Sep 20, 2013 04:18PM Soteria205 wrote:

As soldiers in God’s army, we are engaged in spiritual warfare. To hold our ground, we must be arrayed in battle gear every day.
Be sure your feet are shod with the gospel of peace. Roman military boots had metal cleats to help soldiers stand firm in battle. Similarly, our spiritual “shoes” provide the solid footing of assurance—the certainty that we have peace with God and are safe in Him (John 10:28).
Carry the shield of faith. The most powerful asset we have as believers is our faith. It helps us to resist the Enemy’s temptations by thinking, I know I have this need, but I trust in God. So I’ll wait for the Lord to provide for it in His way and in His time. We are well protected behind the shield of faith.
Wear the helmet of salvation. The mind is Satan’s battlefield; it needs to be conscientiously and effectively guarded. In a spiritual battle, our assurance that we are saved will help repel the Enemy’s lies, which might cause us to question God or to think contrary to Scripture. With such certainty, our minds are able to remain steady.
Carry the sword of the Spirit. God’s Word is both an offensive and defensive weapon. It makes inroads for the gospel (Heb. 4:12) and also protects us. As Jesus proved in His desert temptation, the Devil cannot stand against it.
The spiritual battle raging around us is real and fierce (Eph. 6:12). We are not in the reserves, simply waiting to be called up. We are in the war. Soldier of God, are you fully dressed for battle?

Sep 20, 2013 05:13PM graceforme wrote:

Hi Soteria205, I've been reading this thread and wanted to thank you. I've been devastated by my diagnosis and sometimes feel like I can't go on but God is faithful. Today's message was a reminder that I need to put on the full armor of God.

Dx 2/15/2013, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 2/8 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 3/3/2013 Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 4/3/2013 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 8/18/2013

Sep 20, 2013 05:31PM Soteria205 wrote:

grace~~Thank you so much for telling me that. I've been feeling like no ones reading, and am I doing his for nothing? Then you let me know it means something to you. Thanks for that. You've blessed me.

It does help me to keep learning along the way. I've never cried or broke down once since my diagnosis last July 2012. I just refuse to look at this as a death sentence. In the Book of Proverbs it says, " Life and death are in the power of the tongue" so I'm try to be very careful with my words. For example, I may say "the doctors say I have stage III BC" but I never own it. God says, " By his wounds, I WAS healed, 2nd Peter 2:24. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

If I do speak out negative words, I'm quick to say, " I break the power of those words in the Name of Jesus."

Blessings
Paula

Sep 21, 2013 07:09AM melmcbee wrote:

Thanks Soteria, hope you have a blessed weekend

Sep 21, 2013 07:18PM Soteria205 wrote:

Matthew 4:4
He [Jesus] answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”

When the devil tempted Jesus, Jesus turned the Word of God on him, saying, “It is written…It is written…It is written…”
Likewise, should the devil remind you of the pain in your body, say what God’s Word says: “It is written, ‘By His stripes I am healed!’” And tell Daddy God, “I have Your Word for it and I am standing on Your Word. I am not trying to be healed. My healing has already happened. I don’t care what this body says. It has to line up with Your Word because by Jesus’ stripes I am healed!”
And if the devil says to you, “Look at the meager balance in your bank account. How are you going to pay your bills?” just say, “I'm not going to worry because I know that my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. It doesn’t matter how much I have in the bank. God’s Word tells me that as the need arises, the supply will be there!”
When fear grips you, don’t say to yourself, “This fear is stupid. Come on, what are the chances of it happening to me?” Don’t try to rationalize or reason your fear away. Instead, speak God’s Word into the situation. Say, “It is written, ‘For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.’” What if the fear returns? Speak God’s Word again. Say, “It is written, ‘For God has not given me a spirit of fear…’”
When the devil tries to deceive you, give him the Word of God. There is something about the Word of God that causes him not to want to hang around those who use it. It reminds him of Jesus, the Word made flesh , who rendered him powerless and of no effect when He said, “It is written…”

Sep 23, 2013 08:39AM Soteria205 wrote:

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. Psa. 139:13 ESV
There is not another person on the earth just like you. Your DNA, your tongue, your eyes, your fingerprints are all unique, and God created you just the way that you are. If you were anyone else, you would not be YOU.

God has a plan and a purpose for your life. You are special. And He knows who you are… because it was His idea to make you. Just. As. You. Are.

Sep 23, 2013 05:13PM melmcbee wrote:

Oh Soteria I was just complaining to my mom about fear of bills and tha I know the Lord will provide. Thanks for always picking the perfect scripture. These lessons are a blessing.

Sep 23, 2013 07:00PM Soteria205 wrote:

Mel~~My husband was in the middle of changing jobs and had already given his 2 week notice when I was diagnosed. Three days after dx we lost our major medical. Thank The Lord I have Medicare.

The new job didn't work out, so for the next several months he worked through temp services. Sometimes a month, sometimes 2 weeks. Then nothing for weeks.

He got no unemployment benefits, but during that time, our utilities were never turned off, our rent was paid on time, we had food, and gas in our cars. It was all because of GOD. I would go to church and feel so badly that I didn't have a tithe that week, because 10% of 0 is still 0. But people would come up to hug me and slip $20, $50, or $100 in my hand. One lady brought us 10 bags of groceries. Our truck broke down and my brother offered the money to fix it. He said, you can take a few months to pay me back, but then our mechanic (a Christian) decided to only charge us for the parts, not the labor.
My pastor's wife gave me a check for $200 more times than I can remember.

At one point, I said to GOD, " LORD he has to have a job, you have to be running out of people to bless us." I immediately repented for trying to tell GOD how to do his job. He has ways I know nothing of.

My husband has now been working through a temp service at Whirlpool for almost 4 months, but it doesn't look good for him there. Maybe it's his age...close to 60.

I just know, GOD wants us to learn to trust him in all things...not the job...not man, but GOD alone.

We are faithful tithers, so I've caught myself asking "Why has this trial lasted so long?" I can only guess that GOD wants me to put all my trust in him. He's never left me before. I don't think he'll start now.

Blessings
Paula

Sep 23, 2013 10:08PM - edited Sep 23, 2013 10:09PM by Blessings2011

Paula - your words are so powerful.... and you may never know how many women's lives you impact even though they don't post a reply. 

I chose my screen name two years ago, because I did feel blessed in so many ways. A Bible Study sister told me that once I was dx'd with BC, I needed to keep my eyes open, as there would be angels all along my path. She was right.

I had to laugh when you posted about putting on the full armor of God - we are studying that in our small group/home study - and a few weeks ago, I handed out a cartoon for everyone (obviously intended for children's Sunday School) showing a man completely dressed in the full armor of God, complete with labels. That was a helpful reminder to me!

By the way, I learned God's phone number tonight:  Jeremiah 33:3. Smile

~~~~

melmcbee - prayers for you, Sistah!!! 

Dx 9/15/2011, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/5/2011 Lymph node removal: Left; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Surgery 8/22/2012 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Hormonal Therapy 9/5/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 10/22/2013 Femara (letrozole)

Sep 24, 2013 12:21AM Soteria205 wrote:

Blessings~~Thank you so much for your encouragement! GOD is so good!!!

Like your friend said, I've found so many angels in my path on this journey. GOD continually amazes me.

Paula

Sep 24, 2013 12:25AM Soteria205 wrote:

† Jabez †

Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain! And God granted what he asked. 1 Chronicles 4:10 ESV
Balance is one of the keys to a happy life. Some people that I have met are often ashamed to ask God for anything. They feel that they have messed up so bad that they are lucky to be here at all. Others tend to think that God is our great santa claus in heaven.

The enemy will try and get you out of balance to hinder your prayers. Either you do not pray at all, or you pray for the wrong thing, or with the wrong motive. There is nothing wrong with asking God to bless you, prosper you, and keep you safe. When you come to the Lord, your past is forgiven.

If anyone on earth has a right to ask God for something, you now do. Sister Bertha Better-than-you, is actually not better than you. You are forgiven and can pray for the things that you need. Jesus told us to: Give us today our daily bread. Ask God for the things that you need. When Jabez asked, God granted his request.

Page 1 of 9 (269 results)