We are 211,400 members in 82 forums discussing 151,463 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Scriptures for Healing

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Inspiration —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Apr 29, 2016 02:12PM

Owens69 wrote:

My Grandmother, who battled breast cancer about 15 years ago, recently gave me a little booklet by Charles Capps titled "God's Creative Power for Healing." My Grandmother speaks these confessions/scriptures over her body EVERY day. I have begun to do this as well. I wanted to share them with you.

Jesus is the Lord of my life. Sickness and disease have no power over me. (Col 1:21,22)

Jesus bore my sins in His body on the tree; therefore I am dead to sin and alive unto God and by His stripes, I am healed and made whole. (1 Pet 2:24, Rom 6:11, 2 Cor 5:21)

Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore, I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His word and healed me. (Ps 107:20)

Father, because of Your word, I am an overcomer! I overcome the world, the flesh and the devil by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. (1 John 4:4, Rev 12:11)

You have given me abundant life. I receive that life through Your Word and it flows to every organ of my body, bringing healing and health. (John 10:10, John 6:63)

Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Therefore, I refuse to allow sickness to dominate my body. The life of God flows within me bringing healing to every fiber of my being. (Matt 8:17, John 6:63)

That which God has not planted in my body is dissolved and rooted out of my body in Jesus' name. First Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of my being and I am alive with the life of God. (Mark 11:23, John 6:63)

Jesus bore the curse for me; therefore, I forbid tumors and growths to inhabit my body. The life of God within me dissolves growths and tumors, and my strength and health is restored. (Matt 16:19, John 14:13, Mark 11:23)

Growths and tumors have no right to my body. They are a thing of the past for I am delivered from the authority of darkness. (Col 1:13, 14)

Father, Your Word has become a part of me. It is flowing in my bloodstream. It flows to every cell of my body, restoring and transforming my body. Your Word has become flesh; for You sent Your Word and healed me. (James 1:21, Ps 107:20, Prov 13:3)

The same Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead dwells in me, permeating His life through my veins, sending healing throughout my body. (Rom 8:11)

My immune system grows stronger day by day. I speak life to my immune system. I forbid confusion in my immune system.

Body, I speak the Word of Faith to you. I demand that every organ perform a perfect work, for you are the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of His holy Word, be healed and made whole in Jesus' name. (Prov 12:18)

I will not die, but live and declare the works of God. (Ps 118:17)

You have forgiven all my iniquities; You have healed all my diseases; You have redeemed my life from destruction; You have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed as the eagles. (Ps 103:2-5)

Lord, You have blessed my food and water and have taken sickness away from me. Therefore, I will fulfill the number of my days in health. (Ex 23:25,26)

These are all very powerful proclamations! And just remember.... the Word is living. When we read it out loud, it builds our faith and it produces life. Life and Death are in the power of the tongue. So, today... speak life to your body!

Dx 3/9/2016, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 2/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 3/31/2016 Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 5/31/2016 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/8/2016 Femara (letrozole), Zoladex (goserelin)

Page 1 of 2 (47 results)

Posts 1 - 30 (47 total)

Aug 10, 2016 12:17AM Byhisstripes419 wrote:

Those are AWESOME scriptures!! Thanks so much for posting. 😀

Oct 28, 2016 09:31PM RevLove12 wrote:

I just love these scriptures !!! Thanks

Apr 29, 2018 11:56AM MissBianca wrote:

Psalm 41 sustained at my weakest.

How blessed is he who considers the helpless; the Lord will deliver him in a day of trouble. 2 The Lord will protect him, and keep him alive. And He shall be blessed upon the earth; And do not give him over to the desire of the enemies. 3 The Lord will sustain him upon his sickbed; In his illness, Thou dost restore him to health.

May this Psalm be a blessing and spiritual sustenance to those that claim its promise for themselves in obedience to the Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Hope is the dream of a soul awake.

May 19, 2018 11:07AM MissBianca wrote:

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am faint; Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony.

Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, Oh Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, Lord, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise.

Jun 3, 2018 09:37AM MissBianca wrote:

Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

Jun 4, 2018 09:41AM MissBianca wrote:

Psalm 107:19-20 Then they cried out in their trouble, and saved them from their distress. 20 He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from their grave.

Jun 6, 2018 03:44PM MissBianca wrote:

This illness can be so scary. May this scripture soothe and comfort your spirit. It is a promise from God.

Joshua 1:9 NIV

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Jun 14, 2018 08:59AM MissBianca wrote:

Jun 28, 2018 08:10AM MissBianca wrote:

Jesus has not abandoned us. He continues the work He did while walking among humankind. He heals today, and will tomorrow, just as He always has done for those who believe in Him.

Jun 28, 2018 10:44AM Cindymb wrote:

Amen!

Dx 6/1/2018, IDC, Left, 3cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 7/16/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Chemotherapy 8/27/2018 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel)

Jun 30, 2018 11:13AM MissBianca wrote:

Jun 30, 2018 09:12PM Cindymb wrote:

Thank you Lord

Dx 6/1/2018, IDC, Left, 3cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 7/16/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Chemotherapy 8/27/2018 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel)

Jul 3, 2018 01:18PM MissBianca wrote:

Dear Lord, please heal every destructive cell in our bodies. Please heal our wounded hearts, so we may be filled with Your joy and peace. Amen

Jul 3, 2018 01:18PM - edited Jul 3, 2018 01:18PM by MissBianca

This Post was deleted by MissBianca.

Jul 7, 2018 08:40AM MissBianca wrote:

Jul 7, 2018 09:43AM Cindymb wrote:

Amen!

Jul 8, 2018 04:57PM Cindymb wrote:

Jul 8, 2018 05:08PM bennybear wrote:

Thank you! My aunt read me Psalm 27 and it was very comforting.

Dx 3/25/2010, IDC, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 6/6/2018, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jul 8, 2018 05:16PM Cindymb wrote:

bennybear 🤗

Jul 8, 2018 09:46PM Denise-G wrote:

www.denise4health.info my BC Blog with over 200 informative posts - stop by and say hello! Myself, my mom, and sister were all diagnosed with BC within 3 years. What a ride! Dx 10/10/2011, IDC, Left, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 9/14 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Surgery 11/22/2011 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 12/26/2011 AC + T (Taxol) Targeted Therapy 2/27/2012 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Hormonal Therapy 10/10/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jul 9, 2018 10:22AM MissBianca wrote:

Amen! Thank you ladies for these powerful scriptures!🙏🤗

Jul 10, 2018 10:38AM MissBianca wrote:

Thank you, Lord, for Your promises. I will write them on my heart.

Jul 10, 2018 08:17PM Cindymb wrote:

LOVE this!

Jul 11, 2018 12:00PM MissBianca wrote:

🤗Cindy💓

No matter how overwhelmed you should ever feel, You can lay it down at the foot of the cross.

Jul 19, 2018 11:48AM MissBianca wrote:

Jul 20, 2018 12:10PM MissBianca wrote:

I pray that God guides you to crucial information and gives you wisdom, so that you will recognize a straight path. We become weakened by treatments, our blood counts drop low, our bones suffer.

Our doctors treat with standard protocol that doesn't typically endorse the supplements and foods that keep our blood panels healthy, our bones strong, and ways to deal with inflammation that is corrosive. We may be encouraged to take calcium, vitamin D, and iron. But there are many specific minerals that build strong bones, and target blood counts. As always, discuss these with your doctor. Please be proactive. This is your life!

I go through my blood panel, and target it's weaknesses. God healed a bone fracture by guiding me to a bone healing diet and supplements, as I prayed continually. Look for reputable sources. Livestrong is one I recommend.

Jul 21, 2018 11:26AM MissBianca wrote:

May your spirits rest, and be peaceful in Christ, for He sends us the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, who teaches, and stirs the Holy Word into rememberance. God is a living, loving God who has a personal relationship with you, and loves you deeply. ❤️🙏

Jul 22, 2018 09:52AM MissBianca wrote:

God bless you, sisters, that you will receive the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, in your hours of distress.💕🙏

Jul 28, 2018 06:29PM MissBianca wrote:

Rest easy, my sweet sisters. May You know that on the cross Jesus paid the price not only for our salvation, but our healing. The stripes are the flogging wounds He endured. Blameless and sinless, Jesus saved us by taking our place, and fulfilling scripture of the prophesies of the Old Testament prophets, like Isaiah, about the Messiah. He IS Yahweh, our Savior! 🤗🙏😘

Jul 29, 2018 10:30AM MissBianca wrote:

Page 1 of 2 (47 results)