Join Us

We are 222,388 members in 83 forums discussing 162,483 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Kundalini and cancer

Forum: Prayers and Spiritual Support —

A safe place to find comfort in and share words of prayer, healing, and encouragement.

Posted on: Jan 24, 2019 08:36PM

Karmic108 wrote:

I am following this meditation

Onlinemeditation.org and my Kundalini is getting awakened. I am anxiously counting on the positive effects on my bc while am taking treatments and meds.

I was not being a regular practitioner but after recent diagnosis am restarted.

This Kundalini awakening state is keeping me in ecstatic and taking my worries away temporarily. I am really counting on something miraculous

If anyone has any thoughts please post if you ever got it cured through this energy

Dx 12/31/2018, DCIS/IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 3/1/2019 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 3/26/2019 Multi-catheter: Breast

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Jan 24, 2019 09:44PM KatyK wrote:

Don’t know about a cure but I was just talking about a kundalini yoga class I took a couple years ago. I loved it, so different! The teacher was awesome. I honestly don’t know a lot about it but I’ll say this whenever I took a class I felt so good the next day - menatally and physically. It was the day after this class that was the only time I was able to mountain bike this extremely tough hill! If it helps you feel good, go for it and enjoy

She believed she could, so she did. Dx 7/2017, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/lungs, ER+/PR+, HER2- Targeted Therapy Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole)

Jun 23, 2020 12:55PM Jadedjasper wrote:

Hello,

This is my first post on this site. I have found a treatment for sleep paralysis in kundalini and chakra visualization and breathing exercises. Since I was doing this before my diagnosis, it became very helpful to calm my nerves during treatment. I did "white light"/ "emerald green light" healing visualizations when I was pre-op / Post-op, during radiation, and as my usual way of helping myself get out of bed when in pain and anxious. I think there is a lot more I could be doing and now that I am done with treatment I hope to be able to start a regular yoga and meditation/breathwork practice as well as ayervedic and herbal / nutritional healing diet. I think my practice is not perfect, but it helped to give myself leeway to go one step at a time. And I have to say that it's been very helpful. Some things in the practice aren't, like dogma or too much tumeric in my golden mylk, but with a sense of discernment I have been able to find what works for me. This has also helped me to feel more spiritually grounded as an agnostic seeker, where I don't have a structured religion to fall back on in trying times.

Love & light to you all,

JJ

Jun 24, 2020 06:34AM Moderators wrote:

Jadedjasper - Welcome to the Breastcancer.org community and thank you for sharing your experiences with all of us. You're sure to make great connections here so hope you will stay connected.

If you have any questions for us please do get in touch.

Warm wishes,

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)