Join Us

We are 216,745 members in 84 forums discussing 160,184 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Supplements for 3 neg

Forum: High Risk for Breast Cancer — Due to family history, genetics, or other factors.

Posted on: Oct 11, 2007 01:19PM - edited Oct 11, 2007 01:19PM by pinklemonade

pinklemonade wrote:

I thought I'd write to say I met with a Naturopath last week and she recommended a variety of supplements that should/could increase my chances of zero recurrance. I am a stage 1, grade 3, N0, 3 neg IDC/DCIS with necrosis. Double masectomy. I figure I'll try anything I can to get through to the benchmarks of 3 yrs and 5 yrs. Anyone else do this?

Dx 6/5/2007, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/7 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Oct 11, 2007 08:36PM Traci-----TripNeg wrote:

Hey Pink....

No but, I got a disturbing email today about cancer treatments a money.

I would love to hear about they told you.

I'm trip neg, bi-mast too.

Traci

Trip Neg BRCA + If I never look behind me, my troubles will be few. Supertramp. Dx 2/12/2007, IDC, 6cm+, Stage IIIB, Grade 3, 0/14 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Oct 15, 2007 10:57AM pinklemonade wrote:

Right now I'm doing an A/O Inhibitor (antioxidants), increased vitamin C, a good multivitamin, selenium, medicinal mushrooms, pectin, and green tea daily. I also concentrate on my diet. Eat lots of veggies (spinach salads, carrots, etc.) I don't have the dosages/details in front of me, but would share if anyone is interested. My onc said he didn't think the supplements could hurt, but for sure the green tea, diet, and of course excercise are excellent. Also, he mentioned increased vitamin E and calcium as I am premenopause.
Dx 6/5/2007, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/7 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)