Topic: THANK YOU ALL

Forum: Just Diagnosed — Discuss next steps, options, and resources.

Posted on: Feb 23, 2007 08:59AM

Posted on: Feb 23, 2007 08:59AM

kmorin15 wrote:

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK ALL OF THE WOUNDERFUL LADIES WHO GOT ME THROUGH THIS. ALL OF THE QUESTION BIG OR SMALL. YOU WERE THERE. MY JOURNEY THROUGH THIS HAS GONE VERY FAST FOR ME.
INVASIVE LOBULAR ER POSITIVE
STAGE II
TI
NI
MO
DX IN NOVEMBER 05 WITH LUMPECTOMY
2ND MARGIN DECEMBER 05
MASTECTOMY MAY 06 (WOULD HAVE BEEN FEBRUARY BUT HAD AUTO ACCT)
CHEMO 4 A/C 4 TAXOL EVERY OTHER WEEK JUNE TO OCTOBER 06
PORT OUT NOVEMBER 23, 06
RECONSTRUCTION NOVEMBER 30TH O6 BOTH SIDES
HYSTERECTOMY JANUARY 30, 07
NOW ON TOMOXIFIN
CHEMO WAS NOT HARD FOR ME IF WAS ONE OF THE LUCKEY ONES
THE DOC'S I HAD WERE GREAT AT RHODE ISLAND HOSPITAL
BUT MOST OF ALL ALL OF YOU GOT ME THROUGH
TO ALL THE NEWBIES OUT THERE. READ AND LISTEN TO ALL OF THESE LOVELY LADIES HERE. THEY WILL HELP ALL THEY CAN WITH THEIR KNOWLEGE AND THERE EXPERIENCES.WHEN I STARTED I DID NOT THINK I WOULD EVER GET TO THE END I WOULD NEVER KNOW AS MUCH AS THEY DID. BUT BECAUSE OF ALL OF THEM I MADE IT AND I AM ON THE OTHER SIDE. YOU TO CAN MAKE IT WITH THEIR STRENGTH AND SUPPORT
THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU WOUNDERFUL LADIES OUT THERE WHO HELPED ME GET THROUGH THIS TIME OF WORRIES AND FEARS.

KATHIE
RHODE ISLAND Log in to post a reply

Page 1 of 1 (7 results)

Apr 20, 2007 09:40AM SexyAlice69xxx wrote:

Post deleted by bco-administrator

Apr 20, 2007 10:45AM Ontario wrote:

return to topic. Moderators notified

Wanda Dx 12/12/2005, IDC, 3cm, Stage II, Grade 2, 0/26 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Apr 20, 2007 10:48AM iodine wrote:

Kathie,
Sorry about the above, not sure where it came from. Just wanted to let you know that we appreciate that you are doing well and want you to keep comming here and we want to keep supporting you thru your journey.
Dotti---BE NOT AFRAID, Pope John Paul

Apr 21, 2007 03:39PM Shirlann wrote:

THANK YOU for the thanks, this is a glorious sisterhood and we all truly love each other and would do anything to help one another.

You are kind to let us know how you are doing, it sounds good.

Gentle hugs, Shirlann

Apr 22, 2007 01:44PM Chattypatti wrote:

It is great to have others to "chat" with that have been there and know what we are talking about! Glad you felt supported as well.
Patti

Apr 24, 2007 05:04PM 5graces wrote:

I would like to add my Thank You to all the wonderful ladies on this board who also helped me thru that so very scary time of my diagnosis and then all the treatments. I honestly don't know how I would have made it without you. I was dx't on Feb. 14, 2006 and am now finished with treatment...surgeries, chemo and rads. Am now taking Femara. Thanks again to all you wonderful ladies! Hugs, Sue

5graces Dx 2/14/2006, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 1/14 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 12/21/2015, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 8/13 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Apr 25, 2007 04:41AM LiveForToday wrote:

Kathy and Sue, now the two of you can share your experiences, knowledge, strength and support to others just beginning their journey! That is the purpose of this board and it seems to be working well.

Glad you are both finished with treatment....

huggs, Sherry
I will stand my ground...and I won't back down

Page 1 of 1 (7 results)

Scroll to top button